Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Relationship Problems. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Problems. (1557 Views)

Post Your Relationship Problems Here. / 5 Relationship Problems Faced By Couples Who Get Married Early / Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 8:55am On May 17, 2012
The number one cause of stress among humans is relationships. Husband not getting along with wife, wife not getting along with husband. Children can't bear parents, parents don't understand children. Boss can't stand subordinate, Subordinate is exasperated with boss. Citizen not getting along with politician, politician don't understand want citizen wants. The list goes on.

The key to succesful relationships is knowledge, read proverbs 24:3. Solomon said the key to a successful relationship is not kissing, holding hands, sex or love. The key is knowledge, wisdom and understanding most people get divorced because they don't know how to live with each other. Not because they don't love each other.

counsellor: Do you love him?

wife: Yes.

counsellor: Then why are you divorcing him?

wife: He's a beast!

counsellor: But you love him?

wife: Yes.

counsellor: Do you love her?

husband: Yes I do.

counsellor: Then why are you divorcing her?

husband: She's crazy.

counsellor: But you love her?

husband: Yes.

So you see, its not that they don't love each other. They just can't live with each other.

These days people think marriage is the solution to all their singleness problems, you got it so wrong.

Marriage will massively manifest your defects. Some people don't love themselves, how do you expect me to love you?

If you don't love yourself, why should I?

Here's a question for you. Would you marry you, if you knew you, the way you knew you? Think about that.

How does your breath smell in the morning? You want me to live with that huh?

How about the smell of your feet in the evening? Hmmmmm

Would you marry you, if you knew you, the way you knew you?

Marriage will manifest your defects, marriage will expose defects you never knew you had.

The loneliest place in the world is when you are married and not getting along.[color=#000099]The number one cause of stress among humans is relationships. Husband not getting along with wife, wife not getting along with husband. Children can't bear parents, parents don't understand children. Boss can't stand subordinate, Subordinate is exasperated with boss. Citizen not getting along with politician, politician don't understand want citizen wants. The list goes on.

Concentrate more on adding value to your life, disciplining yourself, educating yourself etc. so you will be a blessing to your spouse and not a curse.

Peace out folks.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problems. by slimyem: 9:35am On May 17, 2012
ok.
Re: Relationship Problems. by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2012
A prolix post on communication alone? SMH
Re: Relationship Problems. by Killz1(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2012
I'll be colossally damned if i read this [i]s[/i]hit!
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 11:00pm On May 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: A prolix post on communication alone? SMH
You probably can't look beyond the obvious errors, these write-up is not even close to being classified as prolix *SMH* At how myopic you are.
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 11:03pm On May 17, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Killz.:

Bloke, you already are. undecided
Killz.:

Bloke, you already are.
Re: Relationship Problems. by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
Risky_mallam: You probably can't look beyond the obvious errors, these write-up is not even close to being classified as prolix *SMH* At how myopic you are.
Especially from a nihilarian's POV. SMH
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 8:50pm On May 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Especially from a nihilarian's POV. SMH

It takes a silly nihilarian to spot another nihilarian..

Most of people's suspicion of others stems from what they do on their own.

Hence, you are obviously the bigger nihilarian, with your nihilistic and unfounded views.

I laugh at you dude.. *spits sideways*
Re: Relationship Problems. by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2012
Risky_mallam:

It takes a silly nihilarian to spot another nihilarian..

Most of people's suspicion of others stems from what they do on their own.

Hence, you are obviously the bigger nihilarian, with your nihilistic and unfounded views.

I laugh at you dude.. *spits sideways*
Are you crying already? Wait for the artillery barrage, sucker!
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 10:26pm On May 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Are you crying already? Wait for the artillery barrage, sucker!

Hahaha Punk, that obviously made you cry and think twice. Ooooh, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings kiddo. grin, Anyways, where's the artillery? Oh you mean your outdated and inane vocabularygrin? Your ish is just a dud man grin. Ha! You've got your hands full. Now run along kiddo! kiss I've got better things to do.
Re: Relationship Problems. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Hahaha Punk, that obviously made you cry and think twice. Ooooh, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings kiddo. grin, Anyways, where's the artillery? Oh you mean your outdated and inane vocabularygrin? Your ish is just a dud man grin. Ha! You've got your hands full. Now run along kiddo! kiss I've got better things to do.
Hahaha! This guy must be Rowan Atkinson!! Huhuhu!!!
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 11:04pm On May 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Hahaha! This guy must be Rowan Atkinson!! Huhuhu!!!

*yawns* Awwww, come on man. You showed a lot of potential earlier. Its getting Very dry, You've lost steam dude. undecidedundecided
Re: Relationship Problems. by khukhi(f): 11:06pm On May 18, 2012
@ OP. I found this very interesting. Human relations is a very interesting subject. And it is true that people need to know and love themselves first.
Re: Relationship Problems. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2012
Risky_mallam:

*yawns* Awwww, come on man. You showed a lot of potential earlier. Its getting Very dry, You've lost steam dude. undecidedundecided
This is your field, apparently. I'm a novice. Haha!
Re: Relationship Problems. by 190: 11:10pm On May 18, 2012
yawns
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 11:15am On May 19, 2012
khukhi: @ OP. I found this very interesting. Human relations is a very interesting subject. And it is true that people need to know and love themselves first.

Yeah, I'm glad you did. Human relationship is essential, hence the saying:
"One of the most important relationship in the world is not inter-personal relationship, rather it is intra-personal relationship" - Danny Myles Munroe

In other words, how do you relate with yourself? Don't answer that grin.
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 11:18am On May 19, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
This is your field, apparently. I'm a novice. Haha!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Problems. by Mynd44: 11:22am On May 19, 2012
So the OP actually expects anyone to read that? He is on a long thing oooo
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 5:57pm On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44: So the OP actually expects anyone to read that? He is on a long thing oooo

Honestly we can never know grin, but don't you think the world would be such a boring place if everyone reacted to this post the way you did undecided ? Just saying grin.

The thing you are sitting on is "longer" than mine grin.. undecided
Re: Relationship Problems. by khukhi(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Honestly we can never know grin, but don't you think the world would be such a boring place if everyone reacted to this post the way you did undecided ? Just saying grin.

By the grace of god we are different!wink
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 10:37pm On May 26, 2012
khukhi:

Thank God o, if not ... grin..
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 10:43pm On May 26, 2012
khukhi:

Yeah thank God grin, if not ....
Re: Relationship Problems. by Mynd44: 10:51pm On May 26, 2012
Risky_mallam:

I am sitting on a bench that is barely three foot long. Compare it with yours
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 7:11am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am sitting on a bench that is barely three foot long. Compare it with yours

I'm sitting on a stoolgrin tongue
Re: Relationship Problems. by Mynd44: 7:18am On May 27, 2012
Risky_mallam:

I'm sitting on a stoolgrin tongue
lolz
Re: Relationship Problems. by cindyrella(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2012
#Yawns# boring piece of shit NEXT!!!
Re: Relationship Problems. by Riskymallam: 5:27am On May 28, 2012
cindyrella: #Yawns# boring piece of shit NEXT!!!

How very candid of you Milady grin

(1) (Reply)

Do U Find Sending Love Text To Your Spouse Romantic? / Re. I Got This From A Youtube, Pls Enjoy. / Quit Lying, intimate Past Does Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.