Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Workforce - 2012 GDP Assessment Held @ Unilag - Any Update? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce - 2012 GDP Assessment Held @ Unilag - Any Update? (916 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Fresh Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2015/2016 At DBH / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workforce - 2012 GDP Assessment Held @ Unilag - Any Update? by Aishah1: 9:16am On May 17, 2012
Hi All,
Can anyone update me as per the 2012 GDP Assessment conducted by Workforce Mgt Centre last Sat. 12th May @ Unilag ?!
I participated in the assessment/test & got a success feedback via SMs on Monday & that details of the next stage of the selection process would sent shortly.
I got 2 SMs thereafter asking me to DISREGARD all the SMs that I have received from Workforce that day (14 May '12).
However, the next step of the process was ab initio scheduled for Tue. 15th & Wed 16th, according to the info on the access slip used for the Assessment. To my dismay, Workforce has't updated me since the last SMs. I have no idea if the next stage has probably been concluded.
I will appreciate anyone with useful info on this development.
Thank U.
Re: Workforce - 2012 GDP Assessment Held @ Unilag - Any Update? by Aishah1: 10:14pm On May 18, 2012
Aishah1: Hi All,
Can anyone update me as per the 2012 GDP Assessment conducted by Workforce Mgt Centre last Sat. 12th May @ Unilag ?!
I participated in the assessment/test & got a success feedback via SMs on Monday & that details of the next stage of the selection process would sent shortly.
I got 2 SMs thereafter asking me to DISREGARD all the SMs that I have received from Workforce that day (14 May '12).
However, the next step of the process was ab initio scheduled for Tue. 15th & Wed 16th, according to the info on the access slip used for the Assessment. To my dismay, Workforce has't updated me since the last SMs. I have no idea if the next stage has probably been concluded.
I will appreciate anyone with useful info on this development.
Thank U.
I eventualy got an invite 4d next stage on Fri. Alhamdulilah Robbil'alameen ! [quote author=Aishah1]
Re: Workforce - 2012 GDP Assessment Held @ Unilag - Any Update? by sijiakin: 9:05pm On May 22, 2012
Hi! I didnt recieve any invite as per the next stage and i recieved same DISREGARD previous sms sent to you msg. Please what was the next stage you went for like?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Have Entrepreneurs Instead Of Job Seekers? / More Cleaners Wanted / Is True Dat 1st Bank Are Recruitng Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.