Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

93xtr63r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93xtr63r's Profile / 93xtr63r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Don't We See Original Niger Deltans Aligning With Igbo's? by 93xtr63r: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
The miserable abobaku from a juju-infested enclave is just frustrated about his worthless life. His fellow deluded Afonjas must understand that there seem to be no cure for his personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological Narcissism.

Useless fagg0t on the sprawl!

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 93xtr63r: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:
i wil rather redirect ur last words to ur leaders n govt seems they've hypnotise yu pple.
evry oil producing state gets more allocation than others non producin states in d country,,nt to mention d SRS funds frm d oil companies to those region.
this regions cums wit reasonable popuolation size shuldnt u pple by now b askin ur govt wat xactly dey r doing wit all d funds,,no visible infrastructural development in place even civil servant are stil bin owed salaries yet FG disburst funds evry month..
i wil advice u try,,it hards 4una,to put asides sentiment n startin holdin ur regional leaders n govt accountable for once,,,dd yu even rmember hw much was found on alameisiagha n ibori then in uk...samepple u celebrated n una son jona even honoured..now we hear of another $2 billion hotel by alameisiagha una money ofcus ..una b una sef problem..stop blame d nation

I understand that the thirst for free crude oil wealth from the East is irresistible and can make make you lots drunk to stupor to behave inappropriately in the public.

You have written as if your Fashola as the governor of Lagos did better than any of Peter Obi or Chris Ngige of Anambra or Chime Sullivan of Enugu State. Despite the low amount of allocations made available to Igboland, it remains an open secret that these Eastern governors performed creditably better than your SW governors.

Examining critically the bunch of politicians who have looted and ruined the fortunes of this fraudulent union you would find them majorly amongst the Yorubas and their Northern masters. If you doubt this fact, challenge me to give you a hint.

This cesspit is fast crumbling before you and your people and it doesn't make any sense to desperately search for any straw of baseless theory to hold onto. The use of lies and propaganda are no longer working as before when you lots had the monopoly of the media.

You must stop the chicanery and playing to the gallery. And understand that the sensible way out of this quagmire is a simple referendum organised by the UN.

It's no crime for any group to agitate for a referendum.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 93xtr63r: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:
well since u r a man by jus givin birth,,mayb wen u bcum yu aged u wil realise their is benefit in puttin d nation first ahead dis "my people" tin i hear frm one set of tribe..my question is weytin obsanjo as president bring to west,,to even ogun nt to talk of lagos he withheld d funds..wat development dd una brother jona bring to d SS nt to talk of SE,,,our leaders knw dy can always divide us on tribal grounds n that hw d SS n SE earn d minorities title ..oga if u want us to keep going on this tribal grounds una losing jus start...hw many of ur pple contribute money send yu go school,,ur rent ,,ur children school fees naa ur pple dey pay!! dey neva get biafra,,ipob has two fractions already even the NDA so many fractions d govt dnnt knw wu to negotiate trust with,,Una brother had 6yrs he culd nt cease such chance to implement true federalism or ddnt he av a enuf time to implement confab..what jonatha culd nt do in 6yrs fr una yu want a man u ddnt stil acknowledge as ur president to do under 1yr. keepin chantin my pple no face ur hustle,,whr asari? ,,whr tompolo? dey r fuckin richer than d region dy claim to b fightin fr.

You must undestand that many of your readership are no infants. There isn't any need to concoct or fabricate falsehood and try to impress it on sane minds as the reality on ground. You may fool some some of the time but you possibly cannot fool everyone all the time.

You already know that this fraudulent union is fast crumbling before your very self. And you feel that lies and propaganda will help you maintain the status quo and keep the crude oil wealth from the East flowing to your region and your people at the expense of the oil-bearing communities. It won't.

You should be man enough to face your business and let others mind theirs. A country of strange bedfellows with irreconcilable values system and ideals is not meant to be.

I therefore advise you to try and be objective and truthful...even if for once.

1 Like

Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
Oblang:
[/s]

1 Share

Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Oblang:
And u lots should stop those lies and propaganda u spew abt every other tribes on every media page and ur so called biafra radio.. Channel ur energy towards getting ur leaders to support u in ur quest. U can't get biafra by insulting Nigeria. ..

Right now and here, can you substantiate such lies and propaganda that RB and Igbos spew against you and your cohorts?

Igbos quest for self-determination shouldn't be Yorubas preoccupation.

BTW, if you're talking about insults, no other group is notorious in that than your Yoruba folks. Yorubas are good in making careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. If you doubt that verdict do well to read the article by SLS on how 'YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA'.

Tell your Yoruba folks to cease earning a living on Igbos quest for nationhood. Igbos don't need you and your cohorts. Simply channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters.
Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016
obinoral1179:
Enjoy your prowess.... End of Discussion...

Nice one from you. Now go and educate your brethren to leave Igbos alone and stop their shameless anti-Biafra slogans and propaganda against Igbos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Oblang:
OK continue clamoring for ur imaginary biafra then. Who knows u may be given one day...

Good, and you and your folks must learn to go mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic. Tell your folks to cease running amok on every media page with their anti-Biafra slogans. It's sickening already.
Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
If u were chosen to be an ordinary local government councillor, i bet u will forget biafra when money starts flowing through your pocket. Biafra is a result of prevalent poverty. FG needs to introduce poverty alleviation programs in the east

Take this: I can afford to cater for you and your household.

You must cease the pretense and pay attention. Do you think it's everyone that's easily moved by financial inducements? If that's true you and your cohorts would have succeeded long ago in getting NK to renounce Biafra. Despite his unjust imprisonment NK has rejected any promise of oil blocs and monetary gains that would have taken him to the level of world class of Billionaires.

And for your education, the Igbos have the largest concentration of the middle class in Nigeria. So stop your concoctions of lies against Igbos and go mind the illiteracy, strange diseases, penury, abject poverty and squalor bedevilling your people.
Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Oblang:
There u go again. That's the problem with u ppl. U think working with ppl means enslavement hence always playing the victim card. If u don't learn how ally, then I'm afraid it will be very difficult for u ppl to grow politically...

You see, that's the problem with you and your folks; always taking pleasure in your ass-licking stance in the polity and expecting Igbos to do likewise.

There's no group in this contraption that has networked and allied with others like the Igbos. You need to be more worried that your Yoruba people have merely survived by virtue of the inequity and lopsided structure in the polity and coupled with their propensity to not desire a meaningful change in the status quo. And it's nothing worthy for the Igbo Nation to emulate.
Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
mrkayusfit:
Until ur region produce a president, the under development remains. Biafra is not the solution. Fight to occupy aso rock and work with yoruba's
[/s]

Busy body, Igbos don't need the presidency or political posts to survive unlike the Yorubas and their Northern masters.

Stop drinking overdose Panadol over another's simple headache and go mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic.

1 Like

Politics / Re: E No Go Better For Biafra by 93xtr63r: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2016
tollyboy5:
uve said well but if truly easth as been degected i dont think any govt did it on purpose. Instead of playing victim card let the igbo elites stand to defend their people no one would do it for them. But instead the elites would clamour for what they dont need now and youth would also follow them, igbo need leaders just like d way yoruba leader do talk about devpt of south west

Can you do well to tell your readership what Igbo elites are clamouring for that Igbos don't need now?

In any case, the said development in the SW you hinted is the product of the lopsided, fraudulent system in the polity which many of you fight tooth and nail to maintain. And it's nothing worth emulating by the Igbo Nation.

You must understand that Igbos cannot be cajoled or blackmailed by the Yorubas and their cotravellers to stay put with them in this contraption.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
obinoral1179:
Trade and skills, igbo techonology and what a again? Is that what the igbo contribute to the nations? Ikechukwu welldone..... I won't abuse you no matter what...... I agree igbos are the best..... Good night my sir.

There's no need going further in highlighting Igbos prowess since Yorubas are not even Igbos competition.
Igbos competition is in the world stage.

Igbos are just comfortable having a separate existence from Yorubas.
Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
iberrylee:
1Flat head igbotic slowpoke should show us how beautiful or well planned their oil rich states are
2 If igbos should leave south west today I can bet it with you that they will suffer cus they will go back to square one, can they ask themselves why they troop into Ogun and Lagos to do business? Because their states is litred with faeces and dump ground and not safe because of armed robbers(Igbo profession) and kidnappers

Oblong conehead from Wasteland, stop deceiving yourselves with your endless lies and propaganda. Igbos don't need you and your Yoruba people. And you know it. That's the reason many of you run amok on every media page bearing IPOB/Igbo/NK.

And if you think any Igbo person is occupying your father’s property, do the needful to retrieve them. You don't need to keep making silly noise everywhere you go.

Yorubaland is filled with filth, squalor, penury, strange diseases and illiteracy.

As per crime, it's an open secret that many Yorubas rarely believe one can achieve success without resort to ritual-killings and cannibalism. Yorubas are shamelessly into incestuous relations for fetish powers. They engage in barbaric, traditional practices that are unbecoming of a supposed 'sophisticated' tribe.

As if these bestial and juju practices are not enough, Yorubas are notoriously gifted in armed robbery, kidnapping (gbómó-gbómó), credit scams, yahoo-yahoo, Oluwole forgery, rape and other wicked acts.

Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
obinoral1179:
you tends to read with hate. Read with the right mind and it will help your soul. We are so in love with crude oil from another man backyard.... What a statement. The igboe does not depend on the crude for survival. So what are they depending on? Agriculture, business, tourism, technology and what? infact I will agree with you if you mention the contribution of the south east to the FG and name the state....

I understand that you come from a people who are nurtured with bile-filled hatred to not regard other people. And that's the reason many of you go about with tribalism and nepotism in your trails.

To help your confusion a bit I'd suggest you pay a visit to Ekiti government that sent a number of its citizens to go learn trades/skills in SE with a view to improving the economic status of Yorubaland.

In case their story didn't help see Senator Ben Bruce and Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar for a thorough tutorial of Igbo technology and business acumen.

Good luck!
Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
obinoral1179:
you and the op are born mumu.... I don't know why you think oil is the only resources that sustain Nigeria. Just because its the major thing we export doesn't. Make its the only thing that keeps us.... So Ondo is belongs to the south east, Ewekoro cement belongs to south south. The IGR that lagos generate is far far much than the federal allocation.... When lagos start export their oil, I hope you won't term badagry land as an ijaw land or itsekiri.....

Stop spewing trash because you're so in love with the crude oil wealth from another's backyard at the expense of justice, equity and fairness.

Igbos success isn't dependent on crude oil. And Igbos don't care what resources Yorubas claim to possess. They mean nothing to Igbos quest for nationhood.

Stick to the crux of the matter and explain to your readership the usefulness of Yorubas to this union.
Politics / Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by 93xtr63r: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
Shewunoshewa:
Your useless father...
[/s]

Your accursed household of leeches...
Politics / Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by 93xtr63r: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr63r: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
aylagos:
A wise friend once told me never to wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Peace

The pigs in Nigeria are majorly found in Wasteland where the inhabitants live in squalor, abject poverty, penury, strange diseases and illiteracy.

Do enjoy your piggery condition...

N.B: You lots colluding with your inhouse mod to ban my handles and hide my posts will not end your miseries.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.