Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election (12015 Views)

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election / Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by godello: 7:53pm On May 17, 2012
amara1979: I hate Anenih and all his cohorts, but unfortunately all his former cohorts have all joined Oshiomhole in AC. So why is oshiomhole still crying wolf? I hate PDP and all they stand for, but Oshiomhole has gone far enough with this godfather stuff. Oshiomhole is gradually becoming a godfather within AC, yet he is still crying. There is nobody in PDP anymore; they have all joined AC, so he should shut up and think of how to win the election. The by elections conducted that were conducted by Oshiomhole were heavily rigged in the favour of AC, after the one man one vote nonsense oshiomhole preached. He deceived PDP into having a free and fair election to test who was more popular in edo state, and at the end he rigged it massively. That was why the last parliamentary election within the AC that saw Senator Ozamere emerging as the party's flag bearer was very bloody. There was serious intra-party rigging by oshiomhole to favour his candidates. What you so, you will reap. Oshimhole has refused to conduct local govt. elections since he came in, why? How much is edo state owing? How much was used to contruct airport road, that still on going for about 3yrs? The elites in Edo State are no more being carried away by oshiomhole's antics, they are losing confidence in him. He is as corrupt as Lucky Igbinedion who installed him there. Suddenly after it was revealed that he was building a 10.5 Billion niara mansion in his village, people close to him start getting killed, and yet he is pointing accusing fingers at others. The police should investigate the PDP and AC alike, I dont trust that demon Anenih and even oshiomhole himself. They will both do anything to hold on to money and power.
10.5 billion naira mansion! Lol is he building a stadium?. Don't beleive this trash.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by dr12digits: 8:31pm On May 17, 2012
Oshiomole. or Anenih , I truly dont care about both of them, because they are one and d same. I used think Oshiomole was a saint until I understood the polity.

The Comrade Gov is a tyrant, a crook and everything he has sang against. The only diff frm the PDP is the fact that he made some developmental strides.

Gov, pls stop crying wolf and face ur election. We are tired of being cajoled by ur rhetorics. U are in no way diff. Pls do not expect my sympathy
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2012
Dont even think about it.

GEJ is PDP man/ chief election-rigger to the core.

We all remember how Yaradua sent GEJ especially to rig Ekiti election in 2009.

It was one of the most blatant election rigs in Nigerian history.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by amara1979: 9:10pm On May 17, 2012
Oshiomhole is taking all of us for a ride. Let him do this 4 yrs and get out. The next 4yrs is going to be for looting if he comes back, just like Gbenga Daniels of Ogun state. I pray PDP does not win, but I am very sure that Oshiomhole will come back for a looting fiesta if he is giving 4 more years. Thats the truth!
He should also leave GEJ out of his domestic problems, the man has Better issues to contend with than Oshiomhle and Anenih dirty politics.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by warrior101: 9:21pm On May 17, 2012
OSHI OMO OLE perhaps that the full meaning hahaha oshio baba na joke i dey o
jerseyboy: Remember the OLE in Oshiom-OLE
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by warrior101: 9:22pm On May 17, 2012
jerseyboy: Remember the OLE in Oshiom-OLE
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 17, 2012
The PDP governorship aspirant said he can tackle security challenges an i began to wonder. The security challenge the president is even frustrated about and end up saying bombing is now a natural thing that we should learn to live by it. E clear say EDO PDP are deceiving the masses just to come into power but this time it is Osho baba..
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by bokohalal(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2012
oiseworld: abeggg!!! 70% of the present acn all decamped from pdp so what is oshomhole saying. I want him to win and i pray he wins but, he should stop portraying his party as saint and clean and be careful of the people around him. Nigeria and its one party system.

Anenih had his chance and he blew it, make the old man go mentain small.

I think it is illogical to assume that the 70% PDP decampees in the Edo ACN makes the party as corrupt as PDP. Rather,they left the PDP because it was corrupt and dictatorial.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by gbame(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2012
[b][/b]Oshiomole to Jonathan: “Ignore Edo godfathers.”

The Edo state Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to publicly alienate himself from ANTHONY ANENIH in Edo State who have vowed to rig the forthcoming governorship election in the state with the help of the president .

He stated further on his assurance that the president who had committed himself to idea of one-man-one vote cannot allow himself to be used by ANTHONY ANENIH.

Governor Oshiomhole, who made this declaration while speaking in Lagos while receiving an award of the Champion Man of the Year for 2011, advised president Jonathan not to ignore the call by some PDP politicians in the state to help them to rig the forthcoming election, declaring further his readiness and commitment to transform Edo state.

He said: “I believe President Goodluck Jonathan has committed himself to one-man one-vote and I will like to encourage him to know that the business is not over. ANTHONY ANENIH does not believe in the slogan. While they are preaching one-man one-vote, ANTHONY ANENIH is talking of the presidency support that they will re-capture. How will the presidency help them to re-capture? Are they coming to vote in Edo State? I know this president will not allow anybody to behave as if Edo State is a retirement benefit on account of his services to his party.

“My fight against ANTHONY ANENIH started from his decision to veto what an elected governor had promised to the people of the state. As governor, I was compelled to go to Abuja and invited to a private living room of ANTHONY ANENIH and he has to interrogate me on why I want to build more schools. He was not convinced and he deleted the vote for mass transit, for education and other capital projects including security votes. So I made up my mind that we will not only fight ANTHONY ANENIH but we will defeat him in the interest of the people of Edo State.

“Many people who have read my comments on Edo State from time to time are wondering why I am fighting the godfathers. To start with, I think to even use the word God is even wrong, the actual word should be the devils father because there is nothing godly in their acts. Some felt I am insulting elders, but I have no difficulty respecting elders, where I have difficulty is that while I respect the age of these people that are holding our dear state down, I have no respect for the age of their ideas.”

“It is the same thing that explains the paradox of a rich country whose people are being pauperised and it is the same thing that explains why fewer people are buying jets and more people are getting poorer.”

Speaking on the award, Adams said: “When people start to appreciate your good work, it is an invitation to do more and I appreciate the kind gesture by the company. It has demonstrated that there are still people of integrity in this country who can pass judgment based on facts rather than emotions. He had concluded
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by biogbruski(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2012
hmmmmmmm. country na wa o.. oshio continue d good works. there is truely notin godly about this fathers.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by amosy007: 12:27am On May 18, 2012
Okija Priest: See this Edo man o!!

Your father!!! angry

Na our presido you dey warn?!! You dey mad?!!

Infact, you don lose the election.. You dey follow Fresh Air play, na die you dey!!

Shey tipper miss you before, na aeroplne dem go carry follow you next time..

Okija fire black butt.... Na my governor u wan kill for ur mumu fresh air president ?....
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 2:49am On May 18, 2012
Steer clear! Why are people so quick to point accusing fingers at the president? Jeez!
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by donclemo(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2012
Funny enough Oshiomohle is always talking about Godfatherism everytime he always accuse Tony Anenih but i have never heard that man talk before. thats smartness. now if you no fit find your shit for edo state na Godfather carry am . i am sure if the election is free and fair and Pdp wins Oshiomohle would still accuse the Godfather, Why e dey fear now. Its just childish Oshiomohle if you have something to say come out with proof and evidence of all the things wey the Godfather dey do. Anyway Acn and pdp are not so different same people but political party and same interest (sharing the money )
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by yankidelta(m): 4:51am On May 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Adams - you are falling my shoulder badly - you massed against OBJ and rallied the forces of Labor to our side when the nefarious and dubious held us ransom - Oshiomole AKA Fearless Crocodile grin You claim to know the God-fathers who killed your PA but you cannot name them, you claim to know the God-fathers who want to snatch teh Governorship from your kokoro eyes but you cannot name them - is that old fart Anenih so hard to pronounce grin grin grin grin

My brother has he not been bold enough to expose Aneninih,Just like when Fela of blessed memory sang,'who kill Delegiwa.Ω̴̩̩̩̥a Baba......'.
Which governor has had such guts apart from d likes of Ngige of Anambra of the last dispensation?Don't just stay behind your pc or bb saying things.What bold step have you ever taken in your life?
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by OkijaPriest: 9:30am On May 18, 2012
jude33084:

Maybe na your family go dey inside that bus wey aeroplane go crash ontop?

I for say your family go dey inside the plane, but unless una win plane ticket for 7up promo, your family would never be rich enough to afford the transport the airport talkless of to enter plane... Ewu!

amosy007:

Okija fire black butt.... Na my governor u wan kill for ur mumu fresh air president ?....

Guy relax jor!!

Na fresh Air dey rain now... VEry soon, we go dey even sell sachet fresh air!!

Tell your guy say make ehn no dey warn elders anyhow!! Ehn problem and Jona problem no dey even live for the same state talkless of to resemble...
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by crackhouse(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2012
kenmusa: Dear comrade,
Continue to serve the people and remain fearless. But do more work than propaganda and you will surely succeed. Take a leaf from the governor of Enugu state who, within 5 years had re-contructed, to world standard, almost all the roads in Enugu metro without going on air. Anyway, my wife has vowed to vote for you, no matter what. May God bless you, comrade
mehn, did u see what i saw?. The day i visited Enugu town i was like "mehn this dude have done a lot of work in here without publicity" can't believe my eyes but it's cool, i like his style. Very different from many of em governors. Keep it up man.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by HighChief4(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2012
crackhouse: mehn, did u see what i saw?. The day i visited Enugu town i was like "mehn this dude have done a lot of work in here without publicity" can't believe my eyes but it's cool, i like his style. Very different from many of em governors. Keep it up man.

Chime did all those Enugu roads just in 2years, meanwhile this deceptive Oshiomole is still constructing only airport road for the past 3years. He is just talking up and down and attending different seminars and buying every awards. Honestly, Oshiomole is a disappointment
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by PhysicsQED(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2012
amosy007:

Are you still pretending?

Claim your real origin you shameless lying fvcking chameleon. You are not Bini and if you tried to claim another group in Edo state you'd be an even bigger liar since you were previously claiming Bini.

Crawl back into the filthy gutter you came out of and stop faking.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by GeorgeD1(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2012
oshiomole, you did it before, you will do it yet again! let them keep wasting their time!
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by amara1979: 10:56pm On May 18, 2012
Oshiomhole is just a very good schemer that knows how to take very good advantage of the people. He is using the failure of the Lucky Igbinedion administration to make the people think that he is their saviour, meanwhile he is robbing them blind. I have never trusted Oshiomhole, the Igbinedions or Anenih - they are all bloody theives. The advantage oshiomhole has over the rest of them is that he has a very good spirit of deceit and propaganda. He knows how to twist and turn the edo people for 4 yrs, with his never ending road projects to enable him buy another 4yrs. Neither AC nor PDP will get my vote. Only God knows how much Edo State is owing right now. Bloody theives - Oshiomhole/PDP.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by DaLover(m): 1:23am On May 19, 2012
High_Chief: Tony Anenih should just quit politics, at his age he is supposed to be a neutral elder statesman who gives unbiased advise to both parties.

If only you would appreciate how badly the concept of free oil.money has twisted logical reasoning on it head in Nigeria, then you wojld not have made this statement.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by David2471(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2012
It's no trash..u shud read newspapers more often..the house contains a modern theatre,some artificial caves,rivers and bridges with more rooms than his whole family can occupy...u wud think he's building a university
godello: 10.5 billion naira mansion! Lol is he building a stadium?. Don't beleive this trash.
Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by amara1979: 5:27pm On May 19, 2012
Oshiomhole might not be building a stadium with the report and evidence of the 10.5 Billion Naira mansion he is constructing in his home town, as has been reported in a lot of newspapers. I am sure he is building Noah's Ark. The other day on ITV benin, during a heated arguement his person could not deny the house issue, but said that other politicians that have looted public funds have also build bigger houses, so why is Oshiomhole's case raising so much dust. WHAT A SHOW OF SMAME! Oshiomh OLE.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election by GeorgeD1(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2012
if dem like make dem bring retired field marshal come follow you contest, we go beat dem hands down!

they are just wasting their time with all these their dead tactics! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Fika Survives Suicide Attack / 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu / INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.