Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,416 members, 7,974,700 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

househelp? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / househelp? (1964 Views)

Househelp Needed Urgently / Househelp Needed Urgently / Corporate Househelp Needed In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

househelp? by olunifemi(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2006
yes
Re: househelp? by senator100(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2006
house help!!! there better things u can do definitely not that
Re: househelp? by OldGlory1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
Is there still a job as "HouseHelp"? If so what is the job description and what salary are you expecting to be paid. It is sad that you are in this position, and that you cannot find work. Well i hope you figure something out.
Re: househelp? by Seun(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2006
Hello,

What are your skills and what do you love doing? I have an idea.

Seun.
Re: househelp? by whiteroses(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
if you are in nigeria, your shool cert can get you a more decent job in a nursery.your school cert is more preciuos than house help. some house help in naija can't speak english and you can use the internet so get out there and do something. good luck. you can even work in a shop or chemist. with shoocl cert
Re: househelp? by mmomi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
Olunifemi am sure you are not the one because
1. you are computer literate- how come you come on net
2. Your English is good

If you are really the person, many private firm are looking for sales girls, computer operator.
So make your C.V and enter the market world.
Re: househelp? by nobledanie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hie friend, forget about the househelp job it wouldn't allow you to even focus on any reasonable thing just build your c.v and get on the search also check the job search very well am sure u'll get something soonest God helping. Also don't look down on yourself.
Re: househelp? by chy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
@all so u people are so ignorant that u dont
know that in lagos househelp job is so lucrative
that some of them earn as much as240 per annum
with feeding and accomodation some them be big guys
and ladies
Re: househelp? by nobledanie(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2006
Chi, if that's true i wouldn't mind if you can hook me up with such job or that of a driver. will u?
Re: househelp? by chy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
ah send ur profile and ur pix thought u were
not interested shey u fit drive madam and also service
the car and, when needed
Re: househelp? by nobledanie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2006
Chy,

can we communicate with Yahoo? cos the server here is slow thus I cannot attach. my id on yahoo msger is iods_2000@yahoo.com can we chat or how do we communicate. Do u have one for me now? and how is the pay?
Re: househelp? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2006
mmomi:

Olunifemi am sure you are not the one because
1. you are computer literate- how come you come on net
2. Your English is good

If you are really the person, many private firm are looking for sales girls, computer operator.
So make your C.V and enter the market world.
Mommi once you are educated in Nigeria u are guaranteed a job? I never knew shocked shocked
Re: househelp? by larger20(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2006
olunifemi:

im damn serious i need ds job. I'm 27,a school cert holder. I finished secondary school 10 years ago and since then i had been looking 4ward 2 going back 2 school without success. I need d job for a yr or 2 to be able 2 raise money 4 my educational career. My parents are no more and i have 3 younger ones who stay with my grandparents.

Please take me seriously and be of help.

You can get a job as a cleaner in VI. You don't need a connection get a cleaning job.

When u wake up tomorrow morning. Take lagos bus to victorial Island. Visit corporate offices one by one and hand in a resume. The least they can do is to take your resume and ask u to come later for possible interview. If u need help writting a resume, send me an e-mail at larger_20@yahoo.co.uk with all your experince and contact information and i will help u. Dress well and be professional.

VI is really not too big and am sure u can walk so start from the police barrak near the out skirt of VI, visit the following offices in VI

The banks
Corporate nigerian offices
International investors offices
Private nigerian companies investors offices
Hospitals,

By the time you're done with these,  u will get a better job, u might be lucky to meet the man of your life in VI, i know someone it happned to. So don't be too shy. If u get regected, its part of life nothing comes as a bed a roses.

Good luck
Re: househelp? by olunifemi(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2006
chy:

@all so u people are so ignorant that u don't
grin grin
Re: househelp? by olunifemi(f): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2006
olunifemi:

im damn serious i need ds job. I'm 27,a school cert holder. I finished secondary school 10 years ago and since then i had been looking 4ward 2 going back 2 school without success. I need d job for a yr or 2 to be able 2 raise money 4 my educational career. My parents are no more and i have 3 younger ones who stay with my grandparents.

Please take me seriously and be of help.

grin grin grin grin
Re: househelp? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
chy:

not interested shey u fit drive madam and also service
the car and, when needed
if u look at the quote above, the comma was supposed to be dot,dot,dot (SMF is stupid sometimes). chy was inferring a lot there!

anyway this fella is actually a lady, i see. wish i could help, i'm not exactly an employer myself. Where do you live? I know a guy who is just setting up a company and may be needing a receptionist.
Re: househelp? by nobledanie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hie Gridlock ,

How do u do? I live in festac. my number is 08023064104 or 08062156002 and my name is Daniel
Re: househelp? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2006
gal, is it that bad for you to be seeking the job of a househelp sad sad sad sad sad all the best though
Re: househelp? by Whitelady1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hmmm . . . I was crying that i had no shoes, until i saw someone without legs.
Re: househelp? by chy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
@gridlock u look at the quote above, the comma was supposed to be dot,dot,dot (SMF is stupid sometimes). chy was inferring a lot there!
what is the meaning of that SMF stuff mind ur ianguage
Re: househelp? by olunifemi(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2006
[ Where do you live? I know a guy who is just setting up a company and may be needing a receptionist.
[quote][/quote]
Re: househelp? by olunifemi(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2006
;d :d
Re: househelp? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
By way of asking, must it be this househelp job? other people have offered better suggestions but you seemed to ignore them.
Re: househelp? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2006
baby, why dont U rather focus on completing Ur education, that way U can have a very reputable job other than wht U want now sad sad sad cuz U cant possibly tell me U would like to be doin dat for the rest of Ur life can U? sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: househelp? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2006
get a man, a man who will love U for what U are and who can see ya through sad cry cry
Re: househelp? by OldGlory1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Rhodalyn

It is easier said than done, sitting in your shoes and giving that kind of advice, is borderline irresponsible. Her reality is right in front of her and she is tackling it head on. She cannot wait for a man to come and sweep her off her feet. It might happen in England or the west, but Nigeria is a different Animal and i am sure you know that. She might not even be able to finish school, i can feel her desperation, i am sure you can too.
Re: househelp? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
i wish her all the best thou sad sad sad
Re: househelp? by tolumi(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
Old Glory:

@Rhodalyn

It is easier said than done, sitting in your shoes and giving that kind of advice, is borderline irresponsible. Her reality is right in front of her and she is tackling it head on. She cannot wait for a man to come and sweep her off her feet. It might happen in England or the west, but Nigeria is a different Animal and i am sure you know that. She might not even be able to finish school, i can feel her desperation, i am sure you can too.
thanks.as if u know how desperate iam.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Hpierson / U Might Need This / Existing Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.