Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend (1048 Views)

This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Classy Shoes To Make You Stand Out / Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend by Oyin2(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2007
Greatest Nairalanders, hi all. can you stand mouth odour in a guy or lady? i cannot. infact i can stand any oda thing but that.  my colleague at work has it and i dnt like moving too close to him when he is talking. what surprises me is that he is married and i dnt know how his wife copes with that. i dnt know how to tell him, at least telling him is like a kind of help.
Any suggestions please?
or i should just mind my own business.
please guys advise me.
Re: Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2007
LOL. . .i second that jare. i cant stand the odors too.
this is what you do, go up to him and say:

hey, broda from the oda, did something crawled in your mouth and died there? because damn, bros, your breath smell funkkkkkkkkky. now, i know tooth paste and tooth brush are not that expensive, pls, start using them. ITS a must!!!! it will only take 10-15 mins of your time. hmmm, u so so so funky jo. and plzzzzzzzzzz, dnt hesitate to take a bath too.

you're welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool glad to be of any help, just tell him exactly what i wote wink
Re: Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend by Oyin2(f): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
thanks toyinrayo. you are a very funny girl
Re: Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
try shifting position when he gets close to you and see if he asks.if he does find a way to tell him that preferably jokingly.maybe something like this" old boy i be like say you skipped brushing ya teeth this morning" i guess he wud get the clue if hes matured wink

try giving him a mouthwash as a gift cool
it all depends on the type of relationship you hhave with him anyway wink
Re: Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend by omoge(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
Flossing is VERY important. if you brush 100times a day and that meat wey you chop 2days ago still dey somewhere in between your teeth, na lie grin brushing won't do much good. floss is very important wink

scrapping your tongue is important as well. that 10-15minutes is for flossing, brushing real good, tongue scrapping and of course, the usual rinsing with mouth wash.

so give your friend idea of how to keep the mouth clean. give him a gift of Floss and tongue scrapper grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips On How To Look Good This Season / Who Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? Cast Ur Votes / Get Ur Quality Shoes And Tops In Bariga At Good Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.