Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,940 members, 7,980,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:40 PM

MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! (799 Views)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Hope For Jose???_ See What Abrahamovich Says About Mourinho / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! by Truequest(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2007
I was an admirer of Jose and Chelsea for what he seemingly achieved with the club. But following his sack and appointment of Avram Grant who was unknown until his Chelsea job, he was even lacking necessary certifications to function at that level, yet he has done relatively well ever since. He had many problems on assumption with the players accepting him but he has succeeded so far.
In view of this I think Chelsea success has a lot to do with the bank account of the Russian, which was used to get the best players available who are in turn doing the job.
Share your thot for or against.
Re: MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! by Akolawole(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
Needless thread.

Our very good friend in Twinstaiye had launch similar thread.

TTBD
Re: MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! by Truequest(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
Needless thread. Our very good friend in Twinstaiye had launch similar thread.

Hi Akolawole, I honestly didn,t know that such thread existed before I had to search the Forum now to find out Thanx for your observation.
Re: MORINHO'S SUCCESS AT CHELSEA AND ABRAHAMOVICH MILLIONS! by KingAzubuike(f): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Akolawole:
Needless thread.

Our very good friend in Twinstaiye had launch similar thread.

TTBD
You didn't have to be rude

(1) (Reply)

Saboteurs!…we, The Players Failed Nigeria At The 2010 World Cup In South Africa / Can Sumo Wrestling Work In Nigeria? / Why Do We Underachieve In Sport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.