Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes (746 Views)

Weird: My Hp Core i-3 Laptop Shuts Down Exactly After 30 Minutes On Display! / Issue With Mtn Internet / Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by cameroonaise(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2012
If your computer is having problems, you need to do something special with your computer anything concerning computing just ask your question and get an answer to it within 30minutes.

1 Like

Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by lifestyle1(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2012
How long do you intend to do this ? undecided

Do you live here ? grin
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by cameroonaise(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2012
This is because everywhere i go there is internet with me and i get notified immediately someone post like you just did... grin cheesy
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by mjay(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2012
Nice job at least you're not asking for money. Keep it up
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by fabraham(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2012
My SATA harddisk has crashed completely,how can i repair it or get some of my data back?
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by cameroonaise(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2012
fabraham: My SATA harddisk has crashed completely,how can i repair it or get some of my data back?

Is this hard disk in a Desktop or Laptop?
If you are you using a desktop, then you will have to slave the bad hard disk with a working hard disk.
Install windows on the working hard disk, once you are through with the installation, you will be able to retrieve files from your bad hard disk. This will depend on how bad is the hard disk.

Let me know when you are through with this.
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by olempe(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2012
Abeg o, my laptop use to show this blue screen error, 2nd time was last night, plss what d'u think is wrong and what can i do?
Re: Issue With Your Computer? Let Me Know And You Get An Answer Within 30 Minutes by Maleeq(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2012
Similar thread exists here!

(1)

Window 8 Is It An Iphone,ipad,and Mac Killer / Adobe Acrobat Needed / Internet Prodigy, Activist Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.