Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Is It Too Difficult? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Difficult? (735 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Difficult? by Riskymallam: 11:31pm On May 17, 2012
Tolerance is the ability to listen and accept others, valuing the different ways of understanding life, its not only the respect and consideration for the difference, but the willingness to admit a different way of being and acting.

This concept is reasonable and simple to understand, but is not easy to apply in real life. We see that clearly on this site.

Although I must admit there are exceptions, most of the times when I read a blog here I find not only negative comments, but humiliating and hurtful words.

It seems like we want to prove not only we are right but to destroy the dignity of another person in the process of showing how mistaken they are.

Simple comments or jokes become pitched battles where there are many insults and rudeness just to win an argument. In my opinion, since most of us are looking for a romantic relationship, good friends or just nice company, we should direct our energy to share our ideas and aspirations always offering the best of us.

Is it too difficult?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Difficult? by Raw2: 6:22pm On May 18, 2012
We know the perpetrators. Killz and his squad. undecided
Re: Is It Too Difficult? by Excelboi(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2012
^^^ u re seekin' for more trouble....lol
Re: Is It Too Difficult? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2012
Yeah! Some people are on a mission to hurt others!!
Re: Is It Too Difficult? by Dimples316(f): 7:03pm On May 18, 2012
Risky Mallam

I hear you and I totally feel you on this issue. I don't like it and I immediately get put off a thread once that begins to happen. The foul & vulgar language as well as insults specifically targeted at certain people because their views don't sit well with others is just so juvenile and immature.

190 and others (whose usernames I can't remember now) used to lead the squad, but it seems like Sexkillz has taken over the role, with Jennykadry leading the pack in the family section. It's so hard to believe this people are different (in reality) from their online personalities.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Difficult? by Killz1(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2012
Is it too fccking difficult to keep killz out of these dumb discussions? is it?
Re: Is It Too Difficult? by Riskymallam: 8:42pm On May 18, 2012
Dimples 316: Risky Mallam

I hear you and I totally feel you on this issue. I don't like it and I immediately get put off a thread once that begins to happen. The foul & vulgar language as well as insults specifically targeted at certain people because their views don't sit well with others is just so juvenile and immature.

190 and others (whose usernames I can't remember now) used to lead the squad, but it seems like Sexkillz has taken over the role, with Jennykadry leading the pack in the family section. It's so hard to believe this people are different (in reality) from their online personalities.

I feel you on this one too babe, most of the Blokes you just mentioned can't say S.Hit face to face.. They hide behind silly usernames, its obvious they are still juvenile.

They can only vent their frustrations here on NL..

(1) (Reply)

Real Life True Love / How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? / A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.