Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,474 members, 7,904,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (1356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by ebonyfades: 11:29am On May 18, 2012
A wife asked her husband to drop her at her friend's house, where a wedding was taking place. He said he would be too busy in the office and gave her some money for taxi. He left for office. Later at the wedding place, she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked the woman how she was going home. She replied dat her husband is too busy in d office, so he can't come to pick her and she was going in a taxi. The girl now said,
'My boyfriend who brought me here is coming to pick me up. I just spoke with him on phone and he's on his way to pick me. Why don't you join me in his car and we drop you at your house?' The woman agreed and a few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front persenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife. Wife know he was her husband but d woman utter no words, They dropped the wife at home and left.

If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns...
If you were the husband what will you say when u return?
Re: What Would You Do? by bisi16(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2012
This 1 pass M.Sc exam o!.. smiley
Re: What Would You Do? by diamondlove: 12:58pm On May 18, 2012
I will nt even utter a wors about it
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2012
ebonyfades: A wife asked her husband to drop her at her friend's house, where a wedding was taking place. He said he would be too busy in the office and gave her some money for taxi. He left for office. Later at the wedding place, she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked the woman how she was going home. She replied dat her husband is too busy in d office, so he can't come to pick her and she was going in a taxi. The girl now said,
'My boyfriend who brought me here is coming to pick me up. I just spoke with him on phone and he's on his way to pick me. Why don't you join me in his car and we drop you at your house?' The woman agreed and a few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front persenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife. Wife know he was her husband but d woman utter no words, They dropped the wife at home and left.

If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns...
If you were the husband what will you say when u return?

What a scenario!
Well, very easy. I'll use the everyday slogan 'I can explain'.
Re: What Would You Do? by IkeJAH(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2012
I 'll not say anything d moment am back home.just continue to watch her mood nd reaction.its her mood/reaction that decides my level of opening up nd reconcilling wt her wt a heart-felt appology...bc its a serious unfaithfulness on my side esp if she had been so faithful nd cooperative.
Re: What Would You Do? by ebonyfades: 1:43pm On May 18, 2012
diamondlove: I will nt even utter a wors about it
me too as the woman. Won't even accuse or mention it for months
Re: What Would You Do? by ebonyfades: 1:46pm On May 18, 2012
DaShyGuy:

What a scenario!
Well, very easy. I'll use the everyday slogan 'I can explain'.
everyday slogan? Dat will make u an arse! Lol
Re: What Would You Do? by Immarnuel(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2012
Nollyhood winkNollyhood
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 18, 2012
ebonyfades: everyday slogan? Dat will make u an arse! Lol

In the present circumstance, ain't i worse than an arse already?

Anywayz, that was on a lighter note, on a more serious note, it'll be best to approach the issue with all sense of humility and remorse as soon as u get home.

No need waiting to see her xpression/reaction first, it's bad enuff that she's hurt, don't make it any worse by pretending nothing happened.

For me, imma walk up to her, and with my head bowed low, i'll quietly tell her i've been a fool, i know, i've hurt her beyond words, yes i know, am not worthy to be called her husband anymore,all i seek for, is just her forgiveness,if she can find it deep in her heart to forgive me.

Her reaction would obviously be based on past records of fidelity (or lack of it)and trust(or lack of it) that had existed in the union. If she had had reasons in the past to doubt ur fidelity, it'll only make matters worse, however, if this is the first time something like this is happening, guess she might wanna give the union another chance. In any case, whatever she chooses to do, it's her call, not urs.
Re: What Would You Do? by buchi4action(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2012
Mmmmm*thinking*.....
Re: What Would You Do? by ebonyfades: 2:53pm On May 18, 2012
DaShyGuy:

In the present circumstance, ain't i worse than an arse already?

Anywayz, that was on a lighter note, on a more serious note, it'll be best to approach the issue with all sense of humility and remorse as soon as u get home.

No need waiting to see her xpression/reaction first, it's bad enuff that she's hurt, don't make it any worse by pretending nothing happened.

For me, imma walk up to her, and with my head bowed low, i'll quietly tell her i've been a fool, i know, i've hurt her beyond words, yes i know, am not worthy to be called her husband anymore,all i seek for, is just her forgiveness,if she can find it deep in her heart to forgive me.

Her reaction would obviously be based on past records of fidelity (or lack of it)and trust(or lack of it) that had existed in the union. If she had had reasons in the past to doubt ur fidelity, it'll only make matters worse, however, if this is the first time something like this is happening, guess she might wanna give the union another chance. In any case, whatever she chooses to do, it's her call, not urs.
well said, but no one is deciding for anyone so don't go in dat direction abeg. Its just a story not like it happened to someone I know
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2012
ebonyfades: well said, but no one is deciding for anyone so don't go in dat direction abeg. Its just a story not like it happened to someone I know

We are both on the same page, ain't we? I know it's just an imaginative story, the usage of the possessive adjective "Your", only signifies the "Husband" in your story, and not a referral to any person.

Many thanks and Cheers!
Re: What Would You Do? by LongOne1(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Hmm, badt and sharp guy, sounds like you are speaking from experience.

Excellent analysis nevertheless, will save to ‘potential cheat’ area of my memory just in case, lol.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2012
Long One:

Hmm, badt and sharp guy, sounds like you are speaking from experience.

Excellent analysis nevertheless, will save to ‘potential cheat’ area of my memory just in case, lol.

Lol, speaking from experience? I pray i don't find myself in that kindda s.hit in the first instance. It's too embarrassing to say the least.

It's gonna take a woman with genuine love to let that ship sail without a fuss.
Re: What Would You Do? by khukhi(f): 11:55pm On May 18, 2012
I would send my husband a text msg that says: " Honey I've prepared your favorite dinner :-)"

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Oo / My Ordeal..... / Wow! Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.