Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Keep Yuor Man Happy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Keep Yuor Man Happy (1092 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Yuor Man Happy by fashion411(f): 12:11pm On May 18, 2012
1.) Always ask questions!!! How was your day?, What can I get for you?, What was the score from your game? A lot of men like to hear themselves talk, and It is great to have the person they love to listen. Now don't talk too much, sometimes they just want to watch the game. Trust me when they want you, they will let you know, give you that look and then you go in swift and fast and grab their attention.

2.) As soon as they get off of work ,spice it up. Can you imagine having another boring long day and opening the door and "surprise!", so exciting, you are there dressed up in a kinky outfit. Plus no dishes that night because both of you will be full from dessert! Win ,win situation. Being youthful and fun will always make your man smile and be happy.

3.)Have a drunk night together. I know it sounds silly but do you remember when you were a teenager? having drinks with your boyfriend and getting fun and crazy. Sometimes as we get older we forget how to let go of everyday life and just be happy. Drinking will help to relax the both of you. Plus you can tell each other I love you a hundred times while eating Doritos. What could be better?

4.) Play the damn video game with him!!! I grew up with four brothers, so I was taught at a young age you must play with him, if you want him to play house. It is really a lot of fun. I once attempted to play American Idol with a good friend, it was so funny I almost went pee on myself! If anything you will laugh with the man you love and you cant beat that. Warning ... You may have to play boring games, and just imagine going shopping and before you know it, it will be baby love time.

5.) Touch is very important, don't be clingy but massages are a must. What man doesn't like a massage? that's right , they all do. Make it interesting, bring out the oil, lotion, candles, the works. Show him you appreciate everything he does by massaging every inch of his body. I know your hands will cramp but in the end your man will love you more and he'll want to keep you around so he doesn't have to go to the spa once a week.

6.) Women should have opinions so I think debating is important. A man that loves you will love your opinions and he will giggle inside at your crazy ideas for the universe. Do not ever say " whatever it is, you like". The king wants a queen and a queen is not quiet. speak your mind and he will smile,maybe not at the time, but sooner or later.

7.) Let him hang with the boys. Do not be overly jealous. You fell in love with him because he was unique and had a great life. You are part of it now but do not take away his original life. If you want him to stay happy you will encourage his freedom. Now don't be a pushover, set your ground rules and joke with him about it. Say things like "if your going to the strip club , I have some singles in my purse." He will love you for that.

8.) One of my favorite sayings ," lady in the streets, but freak in the sheets!" Ladies, you are beautiful and fun!!!! Have a good time with the man that you love. Try new things, have no rules. Think about it all day he has rules and life and blah, blah, and more blah, he needs the craziness that makes him really smile. There is nothing better then him holding you and trust me he will hold you forever if you just let your guard down and get crazy!

9.) Buy gifts. I know your probably like, "isn't he suppose to buy me gifts?" Well yes ladies but if you want him to be happy and your not greedy then go to the store and buy him a gift. It is so nice when a man gets his gift and he smiles. Don't get him anything, he know him best so think about what makes him happy. Whatever you do, do not buy things for yourself at the same time to purchase his gift. It should be his time, not your time.

10.) One good way to keep and make your man happy is for you to be happy. No man wants a miserable boring girl. Smiling is contagious, positive attitude is needed to make your man content. Love him and show him you love him. Effort goes a long way, and it may seem like a lot of work but if you do these things then in return he will give effort and make you happy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flowered Shoes On Flowered Ankara. / Thread For People Who Love Eye Glasses. / Lady Steps Out Wearing A See Through Dress In The Name Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.