Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! (679 Views)

Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) / Experienced Writers Urgently Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by edubros: 3:06pm On May 18, 2012
greetings buddies?please i would appreciate experienced writers as friends...am new in this game..ladies and gents would be appreciated..

healing pen.
Re: Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2012
you are welcome to the world! What kind of writing are you involved in?
Re: Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by nelson4all(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2012
My dear you've made good turn. Just keep reading the kinds of things you like writing about. I'm sure it will help
Re: Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by edubros: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
thank bros and punnonline.am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by Basic(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2012
You're welcome. I'm a freelance writer, and I've been in the biz for some time now. I don't know what type of writing you're looking at but if you're looking at online freelance writing, I think we can work together and share ideas. Search for the facebook group "FREELANCE WRITING TIPS" and send a request to join. I'll accept you ASAP. Check out my online portfolio in my signature box below. As a writer, especially one who works to work online, something similar is an indispensable tool.
Re: Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! by DicksonDonny(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Top Ten Employee Rules" 1) If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. 2) If you can't get your work done in the first 24 hours, work nights. 3) Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. 4) For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. 5) Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back. 6) Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view. 7) To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research. cool The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. 9) Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted. 10) If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Thrill Our Audience With Your Poems And Short Stories? / Do you need a business write up? Call Dare / Urgent!!!....writers From South South Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.