Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:57 AM

Internet Marketing ; The Easy Way Out - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Marketing ; The Easy Way Out (757 Views)

Make One Million Naira The Easy Way Even While You Sleep / Information Marketing The Business Of The Day / Make $300/day,$6,000/month With Forex Trading The Easy Way...Also View Proof Ach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing ; The Easy Way Out by DonPheromon(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2012
[b]There is a damn good reason why financial experts all over the world advise that going into internet marketing is the inn thing lately.

On the peripheral, one may think that these are just the escape plans of a few individuals who cannot land a good day job. However, looking closely, you will discover that this isn't exactly so.

I really do not know about you, but I am going to broadly
categorize and address each briefly, telling you why I think you
may be better off with this instead.

1 Are you a worker and currently in one form of paid employment orthe other? If you are, how do you feel, working from 8am – 5pm Mondays through Fridays? Heck, even Saturdays in some cases? Many are stuck in the rat race of life, working themselves out week in week out all in a bid to make a living. A few lucky ones earn fat salaries doing this anyway. But of what use is earning a fat income when you have little or no time to enjoy it? You’ve got no time for yourself, and due to your long job hours, you can’t give your family the attention they need and deserve.

There's no security as you can be fired at any time.

Your loved ones and relationships suffer.

Worse, your health declines due to pressure and lack of adequate rest.

I can continue to go on and on as to why this sucks and why it’s unhealthy in the long run.

But with the internet, you do not have to put in such long hours, neither do you have to answer to any boss or work overtime to beat deadlines, yet; you will still make a hell lot more than your counterparts still stuck to their day jobs.

2 Are you a student or just freshly graduated? If you are, couldn’t you use some extra cash for daily expenses? I mean, if there is a way you could make some extra dough in your spare time without tiring yourself out or having your studies interfered with, wouldn’t you want to take advantage of that?

Life as a student could be quite harsh when cash supply is limited. I was once a student and I know the feeling. Even though you’ve got sponsors, what happens if something horrible suddenly happens to those sponsors and they are no longer in a position to take care of you, wouldn’t you survive? Wouldn’t you continue with your studies?

If you just freshly out of school, I tell you, you will be 10 000% better off going into internet marketing than looking for a job, really! With this, your access to cash is virtually steady. You could use that to pay your fees, purchase handouts, or simply live a “big boy” life on campus. It’s your choice to make because the dough is there!!

3 Are you retired, handicapped or sick? We all know that the Nigerian government doesn’t really give a damn about her
retirees and less privileged/incapacitated. If you are retired, are you going to keep on fighting for pension and gratuities which are not forthcoming? How about the family and others around depending on you for financial support? Where you going to get the money required since you no longer working? Even if you still want to work, age and physical conditions may make it impossible and unhealthy for you to go through the hurdles of a job again.

But with internet marketing, all you need is a computer and internet connection and you are good to go!

How about the handicapped or sick? It actually isn't their fault that they are that way. By virtue of their health and physical conditions, they are extremely disadvantaged when it comes to getting a day job.

But the internet doesn’t give a damn if you are a cancer patient or you have one eye and one leg, it will still pay you!!

4 Are you a trader or into business? If you are, have you about thought about what happens if you lose your goods to fire or armed robbers? It may be very difficult to recover when such happens.

Also, you have to open your shops or offices to make sales and you may also have to employ sales girls and boys and you have to pay them to work for you.

Any day you don’t open, your shops remain closed and no business for that day!!

But with the internet, you do not need to employ anyone and you do not need any shop or need to be physically present, once you set it up, it runs automatically and makes money for you 24/7 no matter where you are or what you are doing.

5 Are you a housewife, dependent etc? If you are, no problems at all. This is also great and convenient for you.

There are a whole lot of advantages that you will have as an internet marketer that those who are with their day jobs or into business don’t have.

These include;

- Unlimited potential income streams (and growing). Letting you have “multiple streams of income” — for ultimate financial security and wealth building. Including residual income!

- Recession-proof profits. (The Internet has seen record growth during the current “great recession.”)

- Zero experience necessary. (Can you use email? Surf the Web?) Then you have all the “skills” you need to get started.

- Massive income potential. (Obviously no one cannot guarantee your income, as that’d be illegal and unethical. But the internet has generated six figure incomes in direct and passive income in less than ONE year for some of people learning under us. So the sky truly is the limit.)

- Time freedom. (“Full-time” is considered 12-15 hours a week
by many internet marketers, us inclusive. You can use the internet to replace your job income while working part-time from home, if you want

- Mobility. (The internet can be run from anywhere in the world with phone and laptop. Want to take a trip? No Problem. Take a week off? No Problem. The system will close your sales and generate income for you even if you’re out of town, spending time with your kids or curled up asleep on the beach!)

- Low cost to get started. (Far less than many other home based business opportunities — and especially far less money than starting a traditional business or getting a degree.)

- Works fast. (You can get started in the next few minutes if you really have a fire to succeed in your belly!)

- Works for both introverts and extroverts. (Including super shy “hermits” who hate talking to people!)

- Designed for the average person; with the proper guidance and supervision, It simply wouldn't matter how much you know or don’t know to do this business online, you are guaranteed to make it)

- And much more…

Do you know something?

The internet is making more millionaires and billionaires than any other thing you can think about.

That’s true; we have cases of people becoming millionaires in 6-9 months of just starting from scratch.

These people do not have five heads, neither are they any different from you.

All they had was a strong desire to succeed.

They leveraged the internet and made the best out of it for themselves, and today, they are financially free.

Some Nigerian marketers make up to $70, 000 in a year with many more earning $2, 000-$4, 000 monthly.

Sure, I am not saying you will achieve this level of success overnight, but nothing is impossible when you have the opportunity to connect to a worldwide audience (which the internet allows) and you have the tools and right techniques that will enable you to take advantage of this opportunity and leverage it to make the best out of it for yourself.

To cut a long story short, it is quite apparent that one can make a whole lot more on the internet than one may be probably making at one's day job. If one doesn’t work or is living on some form of financial assistance, then one can make a heck lot more.

And the greatest thing about the internet is that you are your own employer, you have no one to answer to and you can work as little or as much as you want to, the greater you work, the more your earning potential.

As I round this up, I want you to know that if you decide to join us on this self empowerment venture, by virtue of your decision to know more about this, we will be behind you every step of the way to ensure that you succeed in this. Our greatest joy will be to see you successfully own and run your own online
business.

You can reach us via email on [email]suprememarketers@getresponse.com[/email] and we would be glad to assist you in every necessary way..

Stay tuned. .

Warm regards,
Ochia O. J.
Supreme Marketers Inner Circle.

[/b]
Re: Internet Marketing ; The Easy Way Out by imparable7(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2012
i know

(1) (Reply)

Become Distributor Of Processed And Package Food Items / 20-50 Trucks Needed To Transport Rice To Kano(30ton) / Pure Gold For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.