Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here (8676 Views)

Customer/technical Support Professionals lets meet here / How To Be Young And Successful - Nigerian Career / Where Are My Hr Professionals: Lets Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by folahann(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ Sheffiu
You can get response at the Technology section of this forum
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by Panache(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
Chemical Engineerby training, working as a Software Developer with passion for Entertainment and cars.
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by didimee(f): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
hiiii am new here and am a lawyer by rofession.wats up?
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by holabeez(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2007
am an excutive assisstant
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by nonysmith(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2007
@ NEED 2 KNOW HELLOOOOO

HI AM A LAWYER BUT HAVE A FLARE 4 ADVERTISING HOW DO I GET IN, ALWAYS HAVE IDEAS ON ALMOST IN PRODUCT I SEE,
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by ogeglow: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
don
is Having problem with mathing invoice.

Accounting package will not really help you match payment with invoice, but U will have to work it out on your own. First u have to know Ur client, their mode of payment. Some clients pay only the cost ie excluding VAT while others deduct WHT and then pay 5% VAT in this case, you sort of work back to get the amount they paid. But i think in all case you need to ask for a payment advice from your client to make it easier for you. Thanks.

I work on recievables and with peachtree accounting.
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by nbekyu(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
lawyer here. anyway i need to say this is a wonderful idea
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by cg1312(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
hi was wandering if youve heard about the open coffe club if anyone here could start it ypu'd get more pros on it they have meet ups on various days if interested to know more let me know i'm a maber of the international open coffee club but have not seen any around to meet up with but will kick off one soon cheers, and best regards during the holiday season
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by bolakale1(f): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2007
na wah o,i never gree understand what this forum is for,,maybe for submission of applications
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by Obalende: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2007
Hi all,

I am a recent Electronics and Computer Engineering Graduate - currently working as an Information Engineer. Ultimate aim is to venture into Embedded Software Development for telecoms.

But with that said, im more of a generalist and im currently working with databases, desktop applications development and business process improvement.
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by M77311: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2007
Am a telecom Engineer with one of the Major GSM operator here in Nigeria.
it will be nice to have good contributions here.
I studied Electrical and Computer engineering in a nigeria University and i guess its just fun doing this work, never mind the quality of our network,
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by ikubch(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
Vacancies exist in Infragroup Specialties a Facility management company and services of marketers are needed interested persons should send their cv to infragroupspecs@yahoo.com
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by lailai2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
im still studyin as a chemical engineering
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by okoomoge2(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2008
Good forum !
I am a Mechanical Engineer but specialize in the design of Offshore pipeline and Risers.
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by DisGuy: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
Scatta
why don't you hire people on a part time basis or put them on shift work on rota

first group work 6.30am-12am,
next group can work 12pm-6pm

change the group every week, 2weeks or monthly
arrange a cab to get the early shift group to work if they have a problem getting in on time (it will be a good idea to hire people living nearby)
Hire people on call, in case some one didn't turn up you have someone ready
give them proper uniform to make them belong
Pay them more
roll up your sleeves get the broom and mop do the work like you are one of them-this way they wont see you as just bossing them about, you can actually do it yourself too! you wont be doing this often
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by cruxkhalif: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hello People,

This topic has really caught my attention, and I just decided to write a dissertation on the problems facing young engineers in Nigeria. Inputs from you all will be appreciated. To jump start your train of thoughts, do u think our curriculum is adequate? or is its implementation a problem? Are the regulatory bodies doing well? Are the young engineers trained enough to venture into their own businesses? whats the impact of the Ecomony on the prospects of the young engineers?
Hope to hear the gears in your brains meshing now.

Cheers and thanks
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by smartsoft(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2008
I'm Into Marketing Communication , Advertising / Branding ! thank you
Re: Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here by ghgservice: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
@sinaoye
COULD YOU PLEASE LINK US UP WITH SELLERS OF ORIGINAL LAMELLA PLATES, THE ORDINARY ONES USUALLY GET SPOILED EASILY ESPECIALLY WHEN HEATED BY SUN LIGHT.

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 150k? / Corporate Affairs Commission Embarks On Indefinite Strike / Msc.project Management Dissertation Topic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.