Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him (18958 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Brite02(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2012
velo10: With all the moves he's learnt as an action movie star, all he could do was just slap? Disappointed!
una no go kill person with laff. Will smith, good job.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by faithin9ja: 1:37pm On May 19, 2012
bluejeff: Hehehe, but it gives a strange woman the right to kiss u right ?

Of Course !!!! unless ugly 'strange'
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by IykeD(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2012
I thought he was in support of that?
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Reference(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2012
The report is even suggesting he is some sort of pickle for doing that. The extent to which humanity is becoming sub-. It will not surprise me if very soon it will become a crime to refuse homosexual advances.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On May 19, 2012
jude33084: Is Will Smith in support of gay marriage?...if yes; they should sue him for the slapping bt if No,...well I thing the guy deserves a slap and a punch.
So in your tiny mind you made sense o.

Sorry to say but you sound really stup1d and f00lish at the same time,so because he supports gay marriage means he should go about making out with every pen1s on the globe?mschew.

@Topic,I'm kinda disappointed,a punch and tear on the lips of that morafucker would have been excellent,arrant rubbish.angry
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by walcolm(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2012
amosy007: thats not even a real slap...he suppose to punch his facee grin grin

a 'biatch' slap is so much more effective than a punch...it doesnt break any bones but it breaks everything else wink
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2012
faithin9ja:

My wife supports heterosexuality marriage (ie normal marriage between man and woman), that does that give any strange man the right to kiss her on the lips?

Lesson 1: Never mention your wife in a forum of this nature
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2012
freecocoa: So in your tiny mind you made sense o.

Sorry to say but you sound really stup1d and f00lish at the same time,so because he supports gay marriage means he should go about making out with every pen1s on the globe?mschew.

@Topic,I'm kinda disappointed,a punch and tear on the lips of that morafucker would have been excellent,arrant rubbish.angry
You sabi Vex
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by manny4life(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2012
scribble: isn't Will in support of gay marriage?

He should know that he has sent wrong signals to his gay fans.

I guess Jay Z is up next.

them for try barack too.

losers

Well Jay Z supported Obama on Gay marriage, btw, just because someone is in support of gay marriage doesn't mean it's their choice.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: You sabi Vex
No mind some people wey wan annoy me jare,I'm all smiles wink.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by SisiKill1: 2:39pm On May 19, 2012
The reporter is a well known prankster, he was the one who presented Maddona with Hydrangeas. . .the flowers she hates most. He is probably reveling in the reaction he go from Will Smith.

I am intrigued by Willy's reaction though. . .me thinks it is a case of the lady. . .errr. . .gentleman. doth protesting too much if you know warramean wink

Anysexualmisidentityhoo, here is the video for Madonna

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56TwOSzvwQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

[flash=420, 315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwQXAnYES4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2012
Slap even small, he suppose punch that hin face
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by ibrowisky(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2012
if you are happy about something or someone that does not give you a previlage to misbehave
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by rosscoe: 4:12pm On May 19, 2012
na Obama dey give them courage now na. One thing all these gays n gay fans need to know is that if their parents where gay n lesbian they would never have been born
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by zogon(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2012
kokoA: Any man wey bring him lips come near my lips ehn, na only God know dey kind dirty upper cut wey I go unleash for him jaw angry Yurk! Useless civillization!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...lol
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2012
But obama is in support of gays relationship
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Jblaze4real: 4:58pm On May 19, 2012
Make him slap thunder out of him, so humans na abomination!!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by juman(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2012
Ha ha Will.grin
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2012
I wonder, if it is a woman that gave him the kiss would he give her the same treatment?

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by swiftycool(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2012
Na only slap? Will Smith 4uk up sef, if na me, I for head boot the guy for lips make e swell come fat like Dauda own! Nonsense faggort!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by crackhouse(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2012
I guess that guy got a mouth odour. Maybe he needs colgate.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by stagger: 6:50pm On May 19, 2012
virtuoso01: I wonder, if it is a woman that gave him the kiss would he give her the same treatment?

I wonder.

That's the point.

My only grouse with Will Smith is that he did not use the full force of his backhand to deliver the slap. If na me, I for tear the guy eardrums. Stuppid and nonsensical fagggot!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by dasparrow: 7:03pm On May 19, 2012
edwrad50:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfMb8TMsVQ&feature=related

Everybody has bad days and everybody has their limits.

Unfortunately for Will Smith's publicist, today is one of those off days for the Hollywood star. TMZ has unearthed footage of Will slapping a reporter in the face after the young man attempted to kiss him on the lips. The incident happened at the Moscow premiere of Men In Black 3.

TMZ reports:
The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face. You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him. A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.

This should teach other reporters who are trying to force their gay tendencies on others to respect themselves. It's not everyone out there that is attracted to someone of the same gender so people need to exercise some self control and respect themselves and others. Good one Will Smith!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2012
Good reaction
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by spicyhoney(f): 8:53pm On May 19, 2012
A slap is not enough, Will should have done better than that.
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Benzora(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2012
It's so funny that all the fellows who just a little while ago were shouting crucify Bishop Oyedepo for slappimg a witch are now clapping for Will for doing the same thing. I hope that jobless lawyer that took him to court claiming billions for human right abuse will alsoo be suing Will?
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by knightride: 10:21pm On May 19, 2012
Well done Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by DECOtech(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2012
Thats no slap na. Real slaps make a loud noise like -shttaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by SisiKill1: 10:24pm On May 19, 2012
Benzora: It's so funny that all the fellows who just a little while ago were shouting crucify Bishop Oyedepo for slappimg a witch are now clapping for Will for doing the same thing. I hope that jobless lawyer that took him to court claiming billions for human right abuse will alsoo be suing Will?
Yeah the cases are sooooo similar, after all the girl also walked up to the pulpit where innocent Papa was jejely preaching and tried to kiss him. Papa should even be praised sef, shebi it was until she tried to unzip his pants he eventually slapped her. . . Unlike Will Smith who just slapped at the first sight of puckered lips.

Up Papa!
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by khattab008: 10:41pm On May 19, 2012
Nice one joor Will Smith
Just Imagine
Re: Will Smith Slaps A Male Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2012
The guy's silly though. He must be insane! Nothing far from those.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 / Cee-C Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / I Might Buy House In Lagos, Its Unconditional Love - Roddy Ricch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.