Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,142 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (11108 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by tachi(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2012
Fidelity bank is pretty cool. They are coming up with regards to their services. I think they even have a unit that caters specifically to returnees/nigerians in diaspora.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by sureboykris(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2012
Try GTB (guarantee trust bank). Its d best. Pls don't ever make d mistake of using UBA. U̶̲̥̅̊ can also consider FIRST or DIAMOND BANKS. But M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ recommendation is GTB
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by mikymouse1(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2012
Top 3 picks
Diamond Bank
GT Bank
First Bank
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2012
GT is good but always overcrowded likewise First Bank , most people on this forum sees it as a normal banking scenario but for a returnee like u , no hassles as you said, Diamond or Zenith

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by pdpiperpippen: 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
Jaiz islmic bank, ihe allumona community bank. grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by maybel(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
Pls dont try UBA. To be 4warned is to be 4armed. I mean it,dont try UBA. Your money wil be safe there but their deductns wil terrify u. I wil advise u try 1st bank and u wil be glad u did.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Chocho4real(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2012
hmmmm banking in 9ja sucks...... if you are to choose any, remember that not all banks are in abraka.... we only have the following banks there ecobank, uba, keystone, mainstreet, & zenith.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by brainchild78(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2012
I strongly recommend GTB bank taking into account its modern facilities, efficiency, reliability and compatibility with UK banking standards.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 22, 2012
Jenticles: Access bank u gonna luv it

Which ACCESS BANK OP don't try it else you'll regret your action by the time you use 3weeks to withdraw 20k of ur money.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by omenpetrol: 5:17pm On May 22, 2012
There is no gtb diamond or first bank in abraka I schooled there. The nearest re warri or asaba. You can chill with uba, eco or zenith the available ones tongue
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ismhab(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2012
JAIZ BANK.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by habbi: 5:30pm On May 22, 2012
I recommend First Bank! I and mum have been banking with them for over ten years now (no regret at all)!!!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ismhab(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
AFTER U HAVE FINISHED UR YAHOO-YAHOO BUSINESS IN UNITED KINGDOM U WANT COME DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN OUR BANK.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by blank(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2012
Diamond, GTbank or First BAnk.

Run from UBA if you do not like stress cos that bank will stress you till you grow premature grey hair.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by dasparrow: 5:45pm On May 22, 2012
ismhab: AFTER U HAVE FINISHED UR YAHOO-YAHOO BUSINESS IN UNITED KINGDOM U WANT COME DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN OUR BANK.

How do you know this? If you have nothing constructive to say why don't you just ignore the post?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by ismhab(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
dasparrow:

How do you know this? If you have nothing constructive to say why don't you just ignore the post?
NEXT TIME I WILL.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Jack65: 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
ismhab: AFTER U HAVE FINISHED UR YAHOO-YAHOO BUSINESS IN UNITED KINGDOM U WANT COME DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN OUR BANK.

This is really uncalled for... How can you make such insinuation, do you know the OP ?? Na waaooo!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by davades(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2012
Diamond Bank...anytime anyday dnt dull!
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Dirac(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2012
Use GTB very good service, I think they even have a branch here in London
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by kemiola89(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2012
lemme recommend my account for you, it'd be safe in there,you need not to stress urself cos i wil be the one doing d hassling. lolzzz. GTBank is reliable
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by blank(f): 6:02pm On May 22, 2012
Ecobank is also good.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Oluwadare: 6:07pm On May 22, 2012
Well actually i don't really like them due to their over-croud customers that always patronizes them,thus,causes unnecessary queue which i hate to the mountain. But you just have to give it to firstBank.
Their cönsistency is really consistent,but personally i like ZenithBank due to their own CLASS.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by nwosas(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2012
GT Bank or natin else...
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by seyilabi(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2012
I'll advice Societte General Bank. grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by charsoso: 7:03pm On May 22, 2012
if you do really hate stress go to GT BANK and i assure you that you would thank me later

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by badesco(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2012
May be First Bank and Gt Bank,i cannot guarantee the rest.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Piyke: 7:11pm On May 22, 2012
If you want peace of mind and nice customer service go with GTB. I have both GTB and diamond and can say that GTB is way better in my opinion. First bank is for those that don't mind crowd. One bank I can never bank with is Zenith, they only bow to money bags and have this air of pride about them, even down to the gate man
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by philip7: 7:13pm On May 22, 2012
StanbicIBTC is good with their int'l coverage
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by huncky: 7:24pm On May 22, 2012
Go with UBA d wise peoples Bank.their rates are very cheap I mean competitively cheeap.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by Lushka(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2012
First bank First bank First bank First bank First bank First bank. The oldest and most reliable bank wt branches even in the remotest part of
Nigeria. Keep ur money there and sleep. You can even die, rise and meet your money intact. Am with them and have no regrets for the past 15 years
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by alfablondy: 7:33pm On May 22, 2012
Standard chatered Bank, Since u will be relocating from Uk.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija by freedizzle1(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2012
waffiboi: Hi guys,
I will be moving back to naija next month to Abraka Delta State after living too long in the UK. What naija bank is it best to bank with? I would like to convert some pound sterling regularly in the bank with ease as I hate changing money on black market on the street.
I would also be sending money from my UK bank account to this potential new naija bank account. I am someone who hates hassle, I need a bank that will solve any potential problems with ease... in other words a bank with VERY good customer services.

ANY recommendations pls? Thanks in advance.
GTBank is the way forward. Besides they have one of, if not the best, bank international exchange services in nigeria as we speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. / Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.