Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

To Do An I.T Course In South Africa, What Are Chances Of Getting Job In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Do An I.T Course In South Africa, What Are Chances Of Getting Job In Nigeria? (919 Views)

Personalized SAP Training Course In Lagos And Port Harcourt / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Do An I.T Course In South Africa, What Are Chances Of Getting Job In Nigeria? by stanikechi: 4:48pm On May 19, 2012
I am thinking of going to south africa for an IT course, say IT security,which I believe will give me better work in nigeria. But I am of afraid resigning from my present job, because of securing a good job after finishing from SA. Pls, advise!
Re: To Do An I.T Course In South Africa, What Are Chances Of Getting Job In Nigeria? by xyloxloto(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2012
think wisely and carefully before you quit that job.ask yourself is it worth it in the long run?

(1) (Reply)

Career In Hr / What Is The Career Of A Mechatronics Student / Can An Undergraduate Write ACCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.