Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? (1847 Views)

Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira / Small Scale Export / Import Business Is A Goldmine In Nigeria,start Small ,rich / How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2012
And how much will I need? Thanks in advance for ur input and advise.
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Ejiogbe(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2012
Hi idprincess, i think you would be better off if you carry out a reliable feasibility study which will tell you an estimate of how much you need to invest in the small- scale nylon venture.But i am sure that if it is shopping bags processing you are thinking of,then, you would need few thousand Naira. If, however, you are thinking of nylon extrusion, then, you are looking at a million and above.

Visit www.entrepreneurialjunction..com to obtain a down-to-earth manual that will show you everything you will need to have to start the small-scale nylon business.

Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Nobody: 12:51am On May 22, 2012
But is the manual sufficient. What about practical experience? Its d shopping bag processing I am talking about.
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by slimming: 2:44am On May 22, 2012
Go for on the job training first.
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2012
Please dyu know anywhere that I can go for that?
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Ejiogbe(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2012
Hello idprincess,
YES, WE TRAIN INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP OF PERSONS ON POLYTHENE SHOPPING BAGS PROCESSING AND OTHER PRODUCTS AT OUR INSTITUTE.
If you are not in Lagos, then we advise you obtain our manual.Hello! OUR MANUALS ARE DETAILED AND DOWN-TO EARTH.
But honestly, there is nothing like hands-on (PRACTICALS).
Have you read our money-back guarantee on our blog? We mean it.IF YOU FIND OUR PRODUCTS OR TRAININGS INSUFFICIENT OR BELOW YOUR EXPECTATION,PLEASE ASK FOR A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY AND WE SHALL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU.
DE-SUPREME INSTITUTE FOR WEALTH CREATION,LAGOS.Visit our blog today www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2012
How much is the cost of the training?

(1) (Reply)

How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 / Quality Souvenir Bags / Need wholesale suppliers (Shoes and Dress) for a female boutique in Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.