Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Urgent sale of land - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent sale of land (1209 Views)

Clarence Sale Of 2-in-1 Crib And Changing Table At Mcostar Mall / Tv For Urgent Sale / Kenyan Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2012
A plot of land measuring 28 by 65fts at satellite town ( Inside Otubu estate alonge marwa road) lagos is up for sale.
suitable for a 3 bedroom duplex, bungalow,warehouse with a enough space for a car park.
at a give away price of 1.8.million [negotiable] call 08035612233 for inspection.
Re: Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2012
Please this is important...
Seriouse buyers pls call and come for inspection thank u.
Re: Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 2:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Good environment... Call now
Re: Urgent sale of land by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
well max na like 200-400k you go spend but if d family good na like 100k ...i just go one last 2 weeks wey my friend marry
Re: Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
;/
Re: Urgent sale of land by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
nope na just land mass and some mud houses ............but dis gal hosue try sah grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2012
Land is a good investment pls call now
Re: Urgent sale of land by Greatfuture: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2012
My guy the igala tribe is a good one to marry from,but you need to be prepared.The first stage is
INTRODUCTION.here both parents meet each other and get to know the parties involved.here you pay some money to the girls parent to host.some may ask and other dont ask but its customary.you both can make it small or large whichever.NB.YOU AN INTERMEDIARY(Ati ogba oya)
Second stage.
DATE FIXING: known as (e gba ojo oya)Both family rep will meet to fix the date for traditional marriage, here the date will be agreed and you are to pay certain agreed amount known as OKO UGBO OJO).also you must have started buying your wife set of box and the content eg clothes
third stage
Traditional marriage:Before all the external ceremony,there is the proper dowry discussion called (Aja ubi) after settlement you all go for the celebration.
My contribution
Re: Urgent sale of land by edogram1(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
U nor talk how much he need to spend for everything. I don't think we have much kogi people in here. But i hear say those people na so so vondoo/charms them de do
Re: Urgent sale of land by kcstyle40(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things One Did During Childhood / African Child Molestation- 8 Year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman With Pix / How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.