Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:19 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (633645 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Benedict2406: Pls we are suspicious concern the list, it seem the list will not come out this month and how many week will take the remedial students to finish their exam pls let know what happen pls.............
remedial exams finishes dis friday 16th
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by udochika(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Richiez: New semester has started already. Obtaining the form now means your name wud be coming out in the 2nd list which will pasted by the end of this month
plz can u pm ur contact to me? Plz reachez how much is diploma school fees.?

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Benedict2406: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks you all, besids d@ they ll use remedial's exam before released the admission list, is't true that new students will resume january 3rd of 2013? To God be the Glory.....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by infouniabj: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
@udochika my contact is 08175458193
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by infouniabj: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
let's keep hope alive...exams starts on monday...this implies that next session is near
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by donpedro20: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pls info wuld b good. Jst update us pls.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Jamb form is now out.the exam may be CBT Computer Base Test.go get urs if u are interested and start ur preparation early enough
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Benedict2406: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Stanley07: Jamb form is now out.the exam may be CBT Computer Base Test.go get urs if u are interested and start ur preparation early enough

God will help us that was what I know...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by infouniabj: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
goodluck to all those starting their exams 2mao
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by udochika(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2012
info@uniabj:
@udochika my contact is 08175458193
I have been calling, u are not peaking.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by aragbs4real05: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls can some1 give M̶̲̅ε̲̣ full details about uniabuja admission... Can Ȋ̝̊̅ choose them as 2 choice fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я accountin A̶̲̥̅♏ U̶̲̥̅̊sing 2 results Ȋ̝̊̅ mean 2 sitting,what Ȋ̝̊̅§ there cut off mark fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я accounting, A̶̲̥̅♏ not an indigen, Ȋ̝̊̅ hail from ondo what ∂º Ȋ̝̊̅ nid τ̲̅ȍ score I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ jamb Ãήϑ post ume τ̲̅ȍ guarantee myu admission! Ȋ̝̊̅ need a Ǧ☺☺ϑ Ãήϑ helpful reply.. Thnks
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]mornin all
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Our admission list? Till futher notice as university of Abuja have been shutdown following students unrest!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Reports from Gwagwalada, where the University is situated, said trouble started when some students of the Faculty of Engineering protested the inability of the school authority to bring out a timetable for their exams, even when students in other faculties have started theirs.

A University source said there is a problem with Engineering courses with regards to accreditation, as those who graduated from the faculty were yet to get their results.

“The authorities felt there is no point writing exams for courses that have no accreditation until the issue is resolved, but the students feel shortchanged by the management. That is why they started protesting today,” the source said
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
student unrest.support ur fellow engineering student on their struggle.d v.c and d board of staff has played us too long,cos i dnt see why they wil admit student for a course knwing for a fact d courses are not accredited.stand and fight for ur right.if u dnt fight for those who need ur help nw..then wen it comes to ur turn nobody wil fight for u.they are our sisters,brothers if u are a student of UniAbuja nd u feel their pain,come out and stand.Aluta continua
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Oooooh Lord! Not this again.
sad UNREST
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by johneewalker(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lolz@lolla
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
GOD pls take control.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
johneewalker: Lolz@lolla
its not funny
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by safarigirl(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Stanley07: student unrest.support ur fellow engineering student on their struggle.d v.c and d board of staff has played us too long,cos i dnt see why they wil admit student for a course knwing for a fact d courses are not accredited.stand and fight for ur right.if u dnt fight for those who need ur help nw..then wen it comes to ur turn nobody wil fight for u.they are our sisters,brothers if u are a student of UniAbuja nd u feel their pain,come out and stand.Aluta continua
We can not Aluta continua and be fighting for you guys....this thread is for those seeking admission, and your little show has more or less stalled those who REALLY need to be in school after years of waiting, at least you guys are already there.

Isn't there another way to sort this out without causing an inconvenience to thousands of other people who are not in this faculty? Couldn't the course reps take this to the senate and formally present their case without things leading to the shutdown of the school?

I will not sympathise with any engineering student currently admitted in the school, I will be selfish, because it's the selfishness of a few that has led to the delay of admission and graduation for many....you ought to know the situation of things in a school before applying there.

Did you not do a background check and investigate the history of the course in the school before applying there? Do you really think those people in the large offices give a phuck what you go through? Will this be the first time you guys are going on an impromptu riot, where the school will be shut down fir months and the achievement of such will be minimal, if not totally null, when it's over?

Please, allow others to vent their anger, because this world is 'every man fkr himself' anyone that wants to support your selfish act can, but don't drag jambites into such before we sef go start our own protest because we have every right to at this point.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by johneewalker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Neva said is 4uni...infact am speechless.I tink dat skul nids deliverance starting 4rm d v.c..we are waiting 4 d list,nw anoda problem..I tink they wana wait 2 hear an obituary announcement b4 the list will be pasted..nw jamb 4orm is awt,abi they are waiting till an angel cumz down 4rm heaven and command them 2 paste d list...if they av misplaced d list then they should tell us and get every1 admitted...@all.plz u guyz should stp kip telling us d list will be awt nxt week..am sick and tired of diz nxt week stuff..they should just paste d f**kin list datz all...abi we should pay moni 4 d list 2 be pasted or carry wine 2 d v.c's office..God in heaven is watching and I knw D list wount cross this month..amen..kip d faith.hope is high..admission 4 sure...may God see us 2ru.amen
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Y did u check ur dept history b4 u got d admission,,, I believe there Is a better way 4 u guys to protest nt a riot .. U knew it was nt accredited before u got d admission , protest will nt even solve d issue because d skul dose nt have d power 2 accredit. Itself. Cos if dey had d power dey would av done it since.. U guys should go to Nuc and d minister's office.. They can't even help cos u dnt av d facility in dat skul 4 dat now u cum here 4 us to help u protest in wat its nt our bis for ur selfish reason,,, now d. Skul is shut. Down I guess ur happy bout na u loose. Sha cos d exam most go on...... Engr students are to be blamed 4 there owm loss because did. D vc beg u 2 apply and u knew wat was going on.. Instead of u guys to av a meeting wit him and know wat can be done,,, keep protesting dnt stop..... Ntin will improve.... 4 those waitin 4 d list ma broda hope is nt lost d list. Will be out soon. I pray dis month

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by udochika(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2012
safarigirl: We can not Aluta continua and be fighting for you guys....this thread is for those seeking admission, and your little show has more or less stalled those who REALLY need to be in school after years of waiting, at least you guys are already there.

Isn't there another way to sort this out without causing an inconvenience to thousands of other people who are not in this faculty? Couldn't the course reps take this to the senate and formally present their case without things leading to the shutdown of the school?

I will not sympathise with any engineering student currently admitted in the school, I will be selfish, because it's the selfishness of a few that has led to the delay of admission and graduation for many....you ought to know the situation of things in a school before applying there.

Did you not do a background check and investigate the history of the course in the school before applying there? Do you really think those people in the large offices give a phuck what you go through? Will this be the first time you guys are going on an impromptu riot, where the school will be shut down fir months and the achievement of such will be minimal, if not totally null, when it's over?

Please, allow others to vent their anger, because this world is 'every man fkr himself' anyone that wants to support your selfish act can, but don't drag jambites into such before we sef go start our own protest because we have every right to at this point.
I guess !! U know little or nothing about d meaning or purpose y ALUUTA is created. because if u do, u will rephrase d above write-up. how can a student"2b"be reasoning like this? na wa for u o.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Maurice45(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2012
I dnt knw y U ar blaming d engr studts 4 nt havin nuf info b4 applyin 4 d skul or sayin itz their own fault. THe point u hav 2 note is dat most of diz students initially ar 4rm d rems prog or rather applied 4 oda science relatd course bt 4 sum reason d skul admitd dem into engr cuz dey intend 2 strt runnin d course n hopin 4 accrditation soon. Nw wit diz, put urself on their shoes, u want admin into a univ desperately n u were admitd to an unaccreditd course n assured dat it wil b accrditd b4 u graduate. Tel me wudn't u accept d admin bearin d fact dat admin in unis in 9ja is becomin a hard tin even wen u pass wel in d exams. I'm sure most of U will. So plz n plz dnt blame d engr students itz nt dere fault.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Maurice45(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2012
I c no reason y U shud continue naggin abt d admin list or xpectin it sooner diz month. D tin z dat uniabj wil neva release d admin list at diz Point(exam period) n even most of d ist semester results ar nt even pastd wich i tink iz d main tin dy ar tryin 2 release at diz point. Exams ar expectd 2 finish by d 8th dec. Anytin from den, d ist list n oda subsequent lists wil b releasd. Lets b calm til den plzz. Our calendar is quite diff 4rm dat of oda skuls. We hav 2 undastand dat..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
riot will nt solve d problem on ground, it'll jst set us back. prayer is the only option left o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by seth002(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2012
Let the engineering student do ttheir thin coz if they dnt do it that way, nobody wil answer them...I am an aspirant as well bt wat most aspirant ar sayin is very wrong..we shuld stop tinkin abt our self only bt rrather tink abt other as well. Howevr,d list cn not be out by dis time so stop expecting..til december before any list wil be out.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2012
the best department in uniabuja dpsir.edu.ng
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
seth002: Let the engineering student do ttheir thin coz if they dnt do it that way, nobody wil answer them...I am an aspirant as well bt wat most aspirant ar sayin is very wrong..we shuld stop tinkin abt our self only bt rrather tink abt other as well. Howevr,d list cn not be out by dis time so stop expecting..til december before any list wil be out.
tanks dude but dis link was nt meant for protesting or riot campaigns,, is 4 us to wats going on bout our admission list and reg.. But ur free 2 join dem sha...and I think d list will be out dis month nt dec, I herd d skul has rejected the jamb list,
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
@tryxe....wie du u got d infodu u av a fwend,relative,broda in d admin office...wie did u get d info d@ d sku reject d jamb list??.d@ is a lie...u beta dnt for to d hand of scamaz...d sku dnt av tym for d addmision list for nw...let dem solve d prob of d violence 1st nd d first semester exam result b4 taking of d addmission list.....so itz impocibu for dem to reject d jamb list...forget abt d@ owkie
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
safarigirl: We can not Aluta continua and be fighting for you guys....this thread is for those seeking admission, and your little show has more or less stalled those who REALLY need to be in school after years of waiting, at least you guys are already there.

Am really disappointed in u for saying dat... d courses dat are nt are nt fully acreddited

1.Industrial chemistry (nt accredited stil hiding under chemistry)
2.Microbiology(nt accredited,hiding under biological scince department)

3.Physics(partially accredited)
4.Law faculty(partially accredited,surprised.)
5.Economics (partially accredited)
6.Engineering(not accredited)
7.Vet medicine(not accredited)
8.Agriculture (not accredited)
9.Computer science(not accredited)

I wonder d course u filed in for.am nt in any of des department bt i feel their pain and struggle.dey are student who az sent 9 to 12 years bt avnt graduated,imagine if ur brother or sister are in their shoes and u hear dat student frm other department are saying dat is none of their business since they are nt affected,tel me hw wil u feel if u hear dat?
Law student 2008,09,10,11 some av been unable to go for law skul due to partial accreditation.

D struggle is not meant for engineering alone,other issues which presses
1.Molestation and raping of our female student by fulani herdsmen in permanent site.
2.Living in fear cos we are been threatened and daggered by these herdsmen
3.Unconducive learning environment
4.No SUG to protect d right of d student
5.Harrassement by security men
6.Missing script
7.Lecturers not coming to classes
8.Delay of result
So many more.
Now over to u gal,if this issues are not addressed bt u come in and u are face wit problem of accreditation,who wit stand for u and if jambite says u not making sense,hw wil u feel?
Morerover i didnt mention jambite,i said if u are a student of uniabuja.stand nd fight for ur right.
Dnt be selfish,life is nt all abt u,others matters too.peace

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
tryxe: Y did u check ur dept history b4 u got d admission,,, I believe there Is a better way 4 u guys to protest nt a riot .. U knew it was nt accredited before u got d admission , protest will nt even solve d issue because d skul dose nt have d power 2 accredit. Itself. Cos if dey had d power dey would av done it since.. U guys should go to Nuc and d minister's office.. They can't even help cos u dnt av d facility in dat skul 4 dat now u cum here 4 us to help u protest in wat its nt our bis for ur selfish reason,,, now d. Skul is shut. Down I guess ur happy bout na u loose. Sha cos d exam most go on...... Engr students are to be blamed 4 there owm loss because did. D vc beg u 2 apply and u knew wat was going on.. Instead of u guys to av a meeting wit him and know wat can be done,,, keep protesting dnt stop..... Ntin will improve.... 4 those waitin 4 d list ma broda hope is nt lost d list. Will be out soon. I pray dis month
Sori for insulting u,u jst talked like an idiot.if u dnt knw watsup beta shutup.must u comment every rubbish dat comes to ur mind.
D V.C was given 16billion naira to facilitate those department that are nt yet accredited,dat was last year 2011 and he was given 6 months to do dat.is a year nw bt nutin to show for it and d student dat are supposed to graduate and go for their service are stil in d skul wasting skool fees,writing test and exam bt nutin to show.
Seriously i dnt knw d hoe u came out from.u are met av one voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.