Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (628702 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=brygitte post=38057994]aii...tanks....how is d brk going?where are my people?[/quote

Ah! My dear is nt easy here o! Am doing all kinds of work, I cn see u gettting fatter everydy nah GOD win o!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
If u see nt yet admitted pls use cafe and check cus rite now jamb site is hving traffic....unless u will check in d midnite and early morning when their server is less busy.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kaybee585(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi1989:
If u see nt yet admitted pls use cafe and check cus rite now jamb site is hving traffic....unless u will check in d midnite and early morning when their server is less busy.

Traffic indeed!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
chukwudi1989:
that's true oo.. I've been trying to re check lately and I've been finding it difficult...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
University Of Abuja (Uniabuja) 2015/2016 Admission List Now Out [Check Here]
http://ngreports.com/university-of-abuja-uniabuja-20152016-admission-list-now-out-check-here/

Any assistant needed follow our twitter handle or add up on bbm
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jason555:
that's true oo.. I've been trying to re check lately and I've been finding it difficult...
ya some1 was using mobile and it was saying not yet admitted until she used cafe where they hv strong network he saw her name admitte pub admin 185
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi1989:
ya some1 was using mobile and it was saying not yet admitted until she used cafe where they hv strong network he saw her name admitte pub admin 185
wow..... I'll try and go to a cafe....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2015
@Rakish, I'm scared the myths you hear about people passing ISL better than HR are actually true... Given the ratio of those that apply for ISL to HR. However, you don't really have to follow the crowd, many rush to ISL not because of the grades per se, but they try to avoid the stress of HR. Another factor to consider now is the fact they are now two lecturers taking ISL, depending on the semester Dr Mubarak and Prof. Isah. Just choose wisely and make consultations... CC Safarigirl
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by beautysylva(f): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2015
did she score 185 in jamb or it's her admission no
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
beautysylva:
I think it should be her village census population number....or what do u think guys?...if u ask dis kind of question next time I'll take u back to primary 6.lolz na joke o.its her jamb score jur
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi1989:
lolz next time just say congestion cus wen u said traffic I actually tot of federal road safety service working on jamb website.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Pietee:
@Rakish, I'm scared the myths you hear about people passing ISL better than HR are actually true... Given the ratio of those that apply for ISL to HR. However, you don't really have to follow the crowd, many rush to ISL not because of the grades per se, but they try to avoid the stress of HR. Another factor to consider now is the fact they are now two lecturers taking ISL, depending on the semester Dr Mubarak and Prof. Isah. Just choose wisely and make consultations... CC Safarigirl

POINT OF ORDER.

oya e don do,law students we no go hear word again because una don see una family for nairaland,exchange contacts and go private,less you forget the center of attention here is on ASPIRANTS what's their business with Dr Mubarak and Prof.akpors. Drop it!
If I hear one more word abt HR, ISL or any more pleasantries;with my connections as the next NAPSS president(winks) I'll see to it that my bossom friend NUC president doesn't give law faculty back their accredition#empty threat.
My hands are up,don't fire back,but seriously guys drop it.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2015
poffistands:

POINT OF ORDER.

oya e don do,law students we no go hear word again because una don see una family for nairaland,exchange contacts and go private,less you forget the center of attention here is on ASPIRANTS what's their business with Dr Mubarak and Prof.akpors. Drop it!
If I hear one more word abt HR, ISL or any more pleasantries;with my connections as the next NAPSS president(winks) I'll see to it that my bossom friend NUC president doesn't give law faculty back their accredition#empty threat.
lol..... Thanks bro.. That's true..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2015
kingobasi:
I see u all @witty d bizness man, @paul d future napss president, @chuks d future vc of uniabuja and @rakish d future expensive lawyer in nigeria...... U guys r doing a great job here and longest time no chat, God be wif us...
hehehehe I just like dis guy,my big brother in pol.sci OBASILEE.
Since you've designated future offices to all of us,you av not been relegated I reckon you to be the next mover and shaker of our country,KING CEMENT,KING SPAGeTTI. 1dollar=500naira is nothing lolz
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Pietee:
Thanks very much. Will send u a message via whatsapp. @safarigirl thank u too.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2015
beautysylva:
lmao, no vex. this kweshion is funny I no go lie
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by brygitte(f): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi1989 post=38072560][/quote]looool.indeed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
poffistands:

POINT OF ORDER.

Honestly I respect your submission, but I must confess that despite this being a platform for prospective students, staylites that need useful advice should also be given irrespective of their field of study. it's also of important to note that we all here are very strong stakeholders as I can see... just that some people like being on a low key.... hope to see you after resumption though....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pietee:

Honestly I respect your submission, but I must confess that despite this being a platform for prospective students, staylites that need useful advice should also be given irrespective of their field of study. it's also of important to note that we all here are very strong stakeholders as I can see... just that some people like being on a low key.... hope to see you after resumption though....
I supprt poff
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
poffistands:
lolz next time just say congestion cus wen u said traffic I actually tot of federal road safety service
working on jamb website.

Lol if u say so but we now hv server sefty on air.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by rakish(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
chukwudi1989:
I supprt poff
I support @pietee no one is stopping the freshers from getting the info they need,no one is hindering that. We help,advice and give info to them watz wrong if someone renders a help or give advice to anoda? This is an educative platform and if what is been discussed is in line,watz wrong with dat?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Get this credentials ready for ur screening exercise.....
*waec cert or statement of result, dats if ur waec certificate is not ready from d skul dat u wrote d exam.
*jamb original result and admission letter cos u might make use of d admission letter in future.
*state of origin cert from ur state nt d one from anoda state liason office.
*birth cert
*letter of undertaking 4rm ur parent or guadian.
* 15-20 passports, it is not only for the screening exercise u will still use them to submit ur files to ur faculty, department, student affairs office and other offices.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 4:43am On Sep 18, 2015
rakish:
I support @pietee no one is stopping the freshers from getting the info they need,no one is hindering that. We help,advice and give info to them watz wrong if someone renders a help or give advice to anoda? This is an educative platform and if what is been discussed is in line,watz wrong with dat?
I couldn't agree more.nairaland is indeed an educative platform,but u'll agree with me that there are lots of educative threads on nairaland,sex talk is educative,politics/current affairs is educative,sports,lifestyles latest happenings etc are educative,but imagine discussing all those educative stuffs on this thread,the last time I checkd the thread was name UNIABUJA 2015/16 ADMISSION UPDATES not UNIABUJA LAW FACULTY CHATMATES.as law students u knw wat "point of order" and wat "area of concentration" is?
Am in political science a very tough departmnt,I've got 101 questions to ask my senior colleagues but not here,witty is in education,danny is in economic,brigitte is in mcb,chukwudi is in geography I guess.now picture how this thread would look like if we were to start hooking up with course mates discussing abt our various departments,lecturers,coursecodes etc; nice view right? What impression abt uniabuja wld we be givin to those who visit dis thread?

Uniabuja mini campuS classrooms especially indoor theatre is gradually becoming a chapel,monday to friday church activities everywhere with few and noisy places for students to read at night recently they hold their fellowship even in LoVE Garden very soon Dean offices,dis is unbecoming because some students do not knw the right time and place to do certain things.
If we are going to lead this country right someday let's start in our level and do things by order and arrangement.

Base on this findings and the gravity of ur offence permit me to say that the Dean of law faculty on your behalves owes dis thread an apology for your unlawful conducts.*winks(na joke o)

Having said that,I think it shld be noted here that Law faculty is one of the best Faculty in uniabuja.

My hands are still up,don't fire back!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Emyo(m): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2015
no be lie, nice one guys, also you guys should check my signature if you would like to upload your contents for free
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by beautysylva(f): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2015
please i have not been given admission have they started giving for science chemistry? am worried help please
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
poffistands:
I couldn't agree more.nairaland is indeed an educative platform,but u'll agree with me that there are lots of educative threads on nairaland,sex talk is educative,politics/current affairs is educative,sports,lifestyles latest happenings etc are educative,but imagine discussing all those educative stuffs on this thread,the last time I checkd the thread was name UNIABUJA 2015/16 ADMISSION UPDATES not UNIABUJA LAW FACULTY CHATMATES.as law students u knw wat "point of order" and wat "area of concentration" is?

Am in political science a very tough departmnt,I've got 101 questions to ask my senior colleagues but not here,witty is in education,danny is in economic,brigitte is in mcb,chukwudi is in geography I guess.now picture how this thread would look like if we were to start hooking up with course mates discussing abt our various departments,lecturers,coursecodes etc; nice view right? What impression abt uniabuja wld we be givin to those who visit dis thread?

Uniabuja mini campuS classrooms especially indoor theatre is gradually becoming a chapel,monday to friday church activities everywhere with few and noisy places for students to read at night recently they hold their fellowship even in LoVE Garden very soon Dean offices,dis is unbecoming because some students do not knw the right time and place to do certain things.
If we are going to lead this country right someday let's start in our level and do things by order and arrangement.

Base on this findings and the gravity of ur offence permit me to say that the Dean of law faculty on your behalves owes dis thread an apology for your unlawful conducts.*winks(na joke o)

Having said that,I think it shld be noted here that Law faculty is one of the best Faculty in uniabuja.

My hands are still up,don't fire back!

Rakish u shouldn't hv replied proff lol!....anyway I still support poff why becus most of us don't understand law swagger so if u want to miander ur law idea u can lawfully create another law thread for law pple in law chat of law help.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
beautysylva:
please i have not been given admission have they started giving for science chemistry? am worried help please
my sister u hv to give them time cus am sure that if u know that ur details are oky u wil be admitted by GOds grace and pray also....I wish u goodluck As the second list is set to be out vvery soon.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Heads down #cant just wait for this second list oooo #teAm MBBS# OLUWA please favour my "REG" number
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ify01: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
please is hostel application over?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ComrdDRS: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls what of direct entry applicant?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi1989:
pls what is the difference between certificate of origin and state of origin. The one i have is that certifies my local government and not state. Pls how can i get the state of origin?
cc kingobasi an poffistands
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
pls what is the difference between certificate of origin and state of origin. The one i have is that certifies my local government and not state. Pls how can i get the state of origin?
cc kingobasi an poffistands
dude u didn't just ask dis question did u?...its actually self xplanatory...u can't get state of origin,u can get certificate of origin.your dad is frm akwa ibom,dats ur state of origin.certificate of origin on the other hand is a document frm ur local government liason office to prove that u are an indigene of so so so and so LGA in akwa ibom state.
I tot u said u were formerly a student of uniuyo in 200l,didn't u do screening with certificate of origin? Or dis was just a rhetorical question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.