Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (628403 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2013
Jalil29: i xo much undaxtand deir pain,,,buh de,ve been protesting and notin has been done about it...y dont dey change deir tactics or beta stil murder d v.c

ah...lol
i wasn't here wen u said murder...infact i no see anytin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2013
Stanley07:

mrpresido....u won make me vex nw.
There is nothing selfish there,dey are fighting for their right and d only way dat will listen to them is to put words in action.

Imagine u graduated 5years ago bt u avnt gone for NYSC and no certificate to prove u went to skul....if na u mrpresido,wetin u go do??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2013
I pray finz ar solve in tym....op dey avnt shut down d sku again...cuz i watch yestadae protest on t.v also...op it doesnt lead to d shut down of d sku diz tym around......d management shud try nd du sumfin about diz also....GOD is involve....i don tire for auce oooooooooo
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2013
d will still shut down d skool cos notin av been done abt d plight of d engineerin students. xo guys buy ur jamb form n b reading cos na go vex more if list commot for may n ur name no d inside!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
How dumb can those students get? If one route is not working, try another, is it by delaying another person's destiny that you plan to fulfill yours? Will God not punish you for such selfishness?

If shutting down the school didn't work the first time, it won't work now cos they DON'T CARE, their kids aren't there, they'll still get paid their monthly salary, Minister of Education won't lose sleep over the stubbornness of a few students of one unknown school when there are hundreds more to think of.

I have never read any article concerning their plight on a newspaper or seen it on the news, they haven't taken this to the Senate or the Ministry, they have done everything but find meaningfuk ways to help their situation.

The school us just as useless as it's students.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kaybee67(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
As for me, I don't think this is the best way to solve this accredited matter....because 2month have left on this issue and nothing good come out of it...although we all feel ur pains but u people should reconcile your fellow student that this is already affected. I mean protesting is a Normal way to fight for ur right but as u can see that, it didn't not work out then find another alternative not to affect others...pls and pls consider new fresher that is not even know may be it will admitted or not because this delay the list to be pasted not that we are selfish but we want to know our fate before is too late.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jalil29(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
safari girl is right...dose students are more dan dumb...its all deir fault...afterall they knew d course were not acredited,xo y d hell did dey get into d skul in the ist place,abi did d xkul forcefully give dem admision to study dose fuckd up courses...abeg make dose group of students use deir head ooo...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Stanley07:

lecturers av been around since..... I even went to sign my last year course form on friday.
And
No list pasted yet
ok, tanks 4 d info, pls keep us posted on any current development 4rom d schul, since u ar dere
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
guyz even if d list comes out r we sure of resumption with wats on ground dose guys r ready to delay dat skool to anytime my advise will always b get a janb for n prepar incase of necesity plz ooo n c uniabuja management is d dumbest on earth
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NINHO(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
My name is in jamb website as an accounting studnt, bt dis delay is freakin me out of dis world guys, infact i dnt hve words to say hw i feel. Bt our leaders r hrtless if dis was to be donation of funds to help oda countries na naija go 1st donate bt for months dat useless dog head in human body president cant do anytin abt dis skul matter. GOD HELP US. Amen
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
If dis case have not yet be solved then dere is no reason for me going to the school coz if i do it will still repeat it self again and again....... When my mate have graduate, i will still be using 8yrs to finish coz of one problem and another.... So my admision is a waste...... Thunder baptize all of dose pple dat are creating dis probs
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
I c no reason 4 yu pple to blame d president nor d skul management cuz dey ar tryin dia best...as for me i wil put da blame on d past GOVT e.g OBASANJO...he started civilian govt in 1999...he was dia for ghud 8yrz witout any improvement on the federal capital university(UNIABUJA) instead of d@ he was busy demolishing d poor pple shelter for estate buildin in abuja...instead of making federal capital university as an examples for oda to follow he was busy spending money on his own private university called BELL UNIVERSITY in otta ogun state...uniabuja shud b a sku whereby al course ar bin accredited...bt itz a shameful tin d@ d sku dnt av ghud infrastructure talkless of avin facilities for sum course to b accredited...let us kip praying for d affected student d@ d present govt shud du sumfin abt dia issue...
Six month is bin giving to d sku management by d minister of education last year for dem to get all d necessary facilities needed for d course to b accredited...if d student cnt wait till diz tym..i fink d best option is for dem to sit dwn wit d sku management nd delibrate on w@ next to du instead of delaying d oda student future...
Finally i heard d@ d sku management wil hold a meeting wit d engineering student on friday 9th of feb..my praya is d@, d meeting shud b fruitful lyk of d one dey hold on d 30th of last month....let us kip praying...praya is da master key to evritin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
those guys shuld come up wit a better idea, there are many ways of voicing out ur pains other dan shuttin down d skul again, conflict dosnt solve anytin it only compounds it. al the lecturers were sliping at home d last tym n dat will hapen again if they start their stupid act again. The funny tin is dat most of the students r happy staying at home sef, sum of dem r nt worried abt d delay dis is causing them.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lolla156(f): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
i wuld say they r being very selfish because they r only tinkin of themselves and nobody else
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Help pls!! Av bn checkng my admission status via jamb site several tim and av bn seein my name on net displayng congratulations daramola aanu John u av bn given a provisional admission to uniabuja in faculty of biolo........... N so on bt yesterday wen i wnted to recheck it dey sed sory no admission has bn givn yet n pls wat is d cause bcs evn i av my jamb admission leta here Help pls!!!!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Can any1 who av bn admitted tried hs or her own 2 I AM DOOM AFTA 4 YRS @ HOM WAT SHUD I DO..?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
@daramola mercy i just checked mine and it is still dere...... It looks as if u did not check it well click on 2012
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Av retried it bt yet it says sory no admission is givn yet i evn tried it in admission leta printng bt it say sowy ds reg no does nt exist AM FINISHED DS IS MY REG NO HELP M RECHECK PLS 25454517IH
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mayb is due to my usng diffrent card 4 the result slip printing n admission slip printing or wat?? Am dYing crious
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2013
It wrote no admin given
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mayoksudo: 3:42am On Feb 06, 2013
daramola.mercy2:
Av retried it bt yet it says sory no admission is givn yet i evn tried it in admission leta printng bt it say sowy ds reg no does nt exist AM FINISHED DS IS MY REG NO HELP M RECHECK PLS 25454517IH
when you saw your name b4 did u use d oppurtunity n print out ur admission letter
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Richiez(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2013
safarigirl: How dumb can those students get? If one route is not working, try another, is it by delaying another person's destiny that you plan to fulfill yours? Will God not punish you for such selfishness? If shutting down the school didn't work the first time, it won't work now cos they DON'T CARE, their kids aren't there, they'll still get paid their monthly salary, Minister of Education won't lose sleep over the stubbornness of a few students of one unknown school when there are hundreds more to think of. I have never read any article concerning their plight on a newspaper or seen it on the news, they haven't taken this to the Senate or the Ministry, they have done everything but find meaningfuk ways to help their situation. The school us just as useless as it's students.
they've been to the national assembly severally, secondly, the whole of Nigeria already knws about this problem as it has been broadcasted severally. Thirdly, wot other method do u think wud work out if stagnating sch activities doesn't work? U tink say d sch go send dem again?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Richiez(m): 5:53am On Feb 06, 2013
kaybee67: As for me, I don't think this is the best way to solve this accredited matter....because 2month have left on this issue and nothing good come out of it...although we all feel ur pains but u people should reconcile your fellow student that this is already affected. I mean protesting is a Normal way to fight for ur right but as u can see that, it didn't not work out then find another alternative not to affect others...pls and pls consider new fresher that is not even know may be it will admitted or not because this delay the list to be pasted not that we are selfish but we want to know our fate before is too late.
i'm sure they'd appreciate it if u suggest other alternatives that they haven't used already.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Richiez(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2013
lolla156: i wuld say they r being very selfish because they r only tinkin of themselves and nobody else
if u were in their shoes, wot wud u do?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Richiez(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2013
daramola.mercy2:
Help pls!! Av bn checkng my admission status via jamb site several tim and av bn seein my name on net displayng congratulations daramola aanu John u av bn given a provisional admission to uniabuja in faculty of biolo........... N so on bt yesterday wen i wnted to recheck it dey sed sory no admission has bn givn yet n pls wat is d cause bcs evn i av my jamb admission leta here Help pls!!!!!!
you should av printed it out the first time u saw it, i'd advice u go to jamb office and verify.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2013
jide pls click d link byblack dream n verify wat am about to say:uniabuja management is d worst in dis country is uniabuja d only young university? of funaab which is a young uni n its among d top hundred n top ten inafrica n nigeria respectively xo tell me is funaab in fct?has been receivin money oder dan d ones govt giv to evry fedral uni? xo guys uniabja management is v.corrupt y shud dey even run an unaccredated course pls don blame any politician blame d management.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2013
I av Printed out d Admission Leta Since Last Year September and Is Here With.........pls can i use dat as Evidence 2
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2013
@ Daramola.mercy. Send me ur Jamb serial number & Pin validation scratch kad... Send it 2me
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Which pin Validation scratch card i only av result slip n admission slip printng Card
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2013
daramola.mercy2:
I av Printed out d Admission Leta Since Last Year September and Is Here With.........pls can i use dat as Evidence 2
dats can serve as evidence even in d next twenty years afar as d session u r to begin is dere no probs just keep it safe.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2013
@daramola mercy...dnt b panic...since u ar wit d jamb addmission letter u av no prob......gud mowin to ye all...w@ z d latest...is lecture stil going on in da sku?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.