Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! (11938 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 2:12am On May 23, 2012
^^^i guess you must be a fan of Will Ferrell
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by 9zeros(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2012
olaadegoke: If someone says I love you and you dont feel the same way ,Just reply saying i love YOU[b]TUBE[/b]
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2012
When it feels right and you mean it, and will be able to take responsibilities for your actions/decisions. Well. Killz have said it all.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by CY09: 9:24am On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!

insipiring words u dropped there! i need to review my perception about love. Thanks 4 that.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Limaoscar: 9:40am On May 23, 2012
bros do u care for cold water?

You got problems?...or are you sad.Di.ck ni?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cindyrella(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!

BRILLIANT kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by DelightUche: 10:44am On May 23, 2012
what is love, you need to find out that it is a God type of love. And this is not common. how ever it is only in Jesus and by trust God that you can know.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by hollas2jnr(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2012
Killz have said it all... U say it only when u truely mean it n ready for its responsibilities!
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by BlinkT(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2012
[color=#770077]wow dats nice I cant believe a guy is saying dis............KILLZ I tink u wud treat ur girl cooooool
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by msboye: 5:45pm On May 24, 2012
I think its personal thing,pipu misuse d word dis dayz.jus ma opinion say it wen its right.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by msboye: 5:46pm On May 24, 2012
msboye: I think its a personal thing,pipu misuse d word dis dayz.jus ma opinion say it wen its right.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by BlinkT(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Now is the time.........lolz....act fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.