Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,501 members, 7,932,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Am In Love With My Cousin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Cousin (7290 Views)

Counsel / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by miriandan3(f): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
shocked na wah for all of una wey say no be abomination dat means if they leave u, u go marry ur sis /bro i fear una oooooooo angry.my bros no mind they dis own na real infatuation and i go soon fade
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Dclique(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
What is it that someone will not see in this section, for crying out loud.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
Why not,since GOD dnt say we cant,its only your siblings,uncle,aunty,father, mother,that you can not marry,and since there are two different blood that is already dilluted the two

i mean the one of the parents gene is very different from in the two sides
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by chibenwa(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2009
guy its damm wrong.though as humans we do tink such.i was there,i mean slept wit my cousin
though she asked and started it.but as weak as the flash is i gave in she did not force mi.but after
much i regreted it.no respect again.shes my youger cousin. guy stay clear.its her beautiful body and
looks thats deceiving u.after sex wahala. forget her she needs ur advice and care.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Macgreat(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
SICK angry
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
its wrong to sleep with her when youre not married though
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Mozie(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2009
Guy why you dey lie? Her name na Tamer, well it not wrong to love her. but very wrong to commit INCEST. Think about it. I crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for you cos it pains. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by cecejobs(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
i think u need prayers 2 add 2 d advise u hav received
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by NTONIFOR: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2009
madness, you hear madness
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by uglybetty: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
Wake up my dear!and stop dreaming dreams.If you are a christian no way. period!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by JFrame: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
Omo you de SICk! Which kind nonsense you de talk.
abi na Tifod de worry you?

Omo go hospital OOOh!

you really de SICK!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by anitabest(f): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2010
Na wa oooooooooooooooooo, bad things will not seize to surprise me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something From Pandora Box / Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.