Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? (748 Views)

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED / Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married? / Could Jesus Have Been A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by nawaforweo: 10:51am On May 21, 2012
On the much controversial Gays & Same-Sex Marriages, yesterday, I took the adequate liberty to finally conclude my closer study on the submissions and opinions of some people I’ve always followed on religion. Lord Jonathan Sacks, Chief Rabbi of London; Archbishop Antonio Mennini, the Vatican representative to Great Britain; Anglican Clergyman, The Rev Paul Oestreicher and also my friend and colleague Clifford Longley and I feel impetuously provoked to respond.

Let me make this very clear, I have no particular support or antagonism for LGBTs. My reasons are more philosophical. The statement that our Lord Jesus Christ was probably Gay should go into record as the MOST BLASHEMOUS statement in history and NO it was not made by an atheist or any of those scientifically enlisted non-believers but was made by an Anglican Clergyman, The Rev Paul Oestreicher. His opinion really made me sick and I feel nothing but total betrayal of our trust and acceptance of the Christian faith and religion.

But wait a minute, why should I be sick or disappointed?

As a cultured African, it is not an underestimation to say that Christianity was a forced religion on us and in as much as we’ve accepted it; I must confess I have no IOTA OF REGRET if I change my mind and my reasons are not farfetched. If the same people who brought a religion to us says it is not so or says it has changed, why should I bother myself to argue or go into a futile debate with them? Don’t forget, Nigeria’s colonial masters who brought Christianity into (Championed by the Church of England and the British Parliaments) have said homosexuality has come to stay, so WHY THE REMORSE AND WHY THE WHOLE NOISE?

Furthermore, it’s been passed on from generations to generations that the only way to Salvation (as far as Christianity is concerned) is through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour which I vehemently and passionately believe in. But the position of Archbishop Antonio Mennini, the Vatican representative to Great Britain is more of a compartmentalised escape root in kicking out Homosexuality amongst us, which I’m afraid doesn’t normally work out well.

Read More: http://ascology.com/news/green360/editorials-avenue/24604-Editorial-Could-Jesus-Christ-Gay.html
Re: Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by Kay17: 11:02am On May 21, 2012
It proves that Christianity is definitely not the religion of the future.
Re: Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by Beetwo(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2012
religion is what you belive, forget wat dey tell you, open your eyes to see what is goin on around you, its true dat religion is an opium and our people are already high on it, most people of dis people are not real christians rather dey are just misguidin people to the master dey served 'devil'. There are some churches with a designs of 'one eye' in a triangular shape do you know what dat means?, some with the cross up side down, are you now sayin dat dis people truly represents christ? Am not sayin mo bfor some people will be callin me names, because dey are so blind and can not see reasons why dia leaders should not engaged in homo, after all he is very holy.
Re: Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2012
of course jesus was gay. why didnt he marry then
Re: Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by nawaforweo: 6:22pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Editorial: Could Jesus Christ Be Gay? by Ayomivic(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2012
nawaforweo: I advise you all to read the full link before commenting

http://ascology.com/news/green360/editorials-avenue/24604-Editorial-Could-Jesus-Christ-Gay.html

Are you a follower of christ or follower of the pastors you made metion in your post?

If the the whole world says they are no longer Christian, my friend, i will remain christian in Jesus name.You are free to choose your religion. But the true is that you hear about Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Adversary? / The Bitter Truth About Christian/moslem / Covetousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.