Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! (1665 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Oya Share How U Finally Got That Hard To Get Gurl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by jojofelini: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2007
Guys hav u ever been in this situation?
There's this very hot chick u've been after 4along time,(u've even given up hope of gettin anywhere wit her) she finally agrees to come to ur place. After some light entertainments (Classical movie and some light refreshments) u coax her into the bedroom to c ur pics or computer or watever, (just get her into the bedroom)
U then make ur move, she resist as usual (in my case the babe give me VISA stress along wit a light wrestlin match to UnCloth her) but i finally got her in the mood n she starts playin wit junior to get the stubborn thing into action, but to no avail. embarassed

My question is this guys what excuse will u give the chick?

As for me i told the girl that if is had relaxed instead of puttin up silly half hearted resistance, i would have used that energy to really lay the pipe on her angry. She was skeptical at first, but calmed down when after a while junior finally woke up n we got buzy much to her delight. grin

The most annoyin thing is that the way she "performed" u'll be wonderin why she pretended like she didn't need it in the first place. angry
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by Sati(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2007
It really is not a big deal, happened the 1st time ever 4 me (I'm actually glad it did), the brother was in the same room (so definitely wasn't relaxed). Eva since,

the end part of you story is really dissappointing coz then you don't know the games gals play

Ever heard of putting the ***** on a high pedestal, that is exactly what you did (or @ least close). NOTHINGDEYTHERE. same thing in the end.

What will you tell the chick. NOTHING (that is except she asks which is very unlikely). Explaining is like giving excuse for your ineptitude; let her feel like she's the 1 with the problem.
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by aquita(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2007
@POSTER what happened to you is not really a big deal. it was caused by anxiety. better luck next time.
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by manoy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2007
hell fire
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by sodi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
lol@dovidylan

jojofelini thanks for sharing man. shit happens very often at the worst possible moment. one love.
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by ettehgate(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
it happened to me, it was a december, met this babe at home [okene], travelled back with her to Abuja,
lodge in the same hotel room in abuja [i paid for the room 15,500] get into bed with her
start to suck her boobs, she have big boobs and i love babes with big boobs,
I OVERPLAY WITH THE BOOBS. My jt was near breaking into two, so i decided to wear a condom.
to my utter disbelieve, the thing just sag like green vegetable soaked in hot water.
there was no trick the babe no play on the thing, it just refused to stand erect till daybreak!

TILL DATE THAT BABE NO BELIEVE SAY I FIT SHAG.  AND SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

TILL DATE, THAT MONEY I PAID FOR THE HOTEL DE PAIN ME
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by omega25red(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ jojofelini grin grin the money still dey pain you grin grin

you see the problem is our fathers never tell us about such things happening to us if they would have told us we would be ready witha good excuse
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by ettehgate(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
till date this babe de do shakara for me if I call her to come to my pad
she asked me what happened the other time, and I dont have any reasonable answer for her
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by omega25red(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2007
well something you could try is to tell her you would like to start over dont call her just asking for sex be friends and she would come around.

by the way are you just trying to have sex with her or you actually like her?
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by ettehgate(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2007
you see, am a sucker for boobs
I love her boobs
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by ufobabe(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
ettehgate:

it happened to me, it was a december, met this babe at home [okene], travelled back with her to Abuja,
lodge in the same hotel room in abuja [i paid for the room 15,500] get into bed with her
start to suck her boobs, she have big boobs and i love babes with big boobs,
I OVERPLAY WITH THE BOOBS. My jt was near breaking into two, so i decided to wear a condom.
to my utter disbelieve, the thing just sag like green vegetable soaked in hot water.
there was no trick the babe no play on the thing, it just refused to stand erect till daybreak!

TILL DATE THAT BABE NO BELIEVE SAY I FIT SHAG. AND SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

TILL DATE, THAT MONEY I PAID FOR THE HOTEL DE PAIN ME

make the money no pain u because God saved u from something that would have distroy u 4ever.

be happy u did not.and stop calling her.

look 4 another girl that have bigger boobs.

cheers
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by Sati(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
Like I said Nothing dey there. Go home to your wife; she probably loves you nad would even more if you pay more attention to her.

The money dey pain you because you know in her mind she don call you MUGU over a million times. Everything happens for a reason. Things worse than HIV dey this life
Re: Finally Got That Chick To Bed, But Junior Failed To "rise Up" To The Occassion! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
This type of rubbish happened to me a long time ago and everytime I remember it I just get annoyed.

I had a golden opportunity to chop a certain lady but the day she eventually came after several months of persuasion the guy refused to rise to the ocassion sad

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Handle Situation Like This?loving The Wrong Person (urgent) / Usher Has Eventually Filed For Separation, Leading To Divorce! / Why Nice Guys Finish Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.