Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,229 members, 7,913,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? (2267 Views)

A Thread For Those With Gap Tooth / Diastema (Gap Between Teeth) / Cosmetics Business In Nigeria: Is There A Gap In The Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by drake99: 12:33am On May 22, 2012
My cousin came back from nysc, she smiled and the first thing I noticed was her dentition,she now has gap in her front tooth,it really look nice,I'v asked her several times where she did it but she refused to tell me,she said she did it by her self which I don't believe,do any1 know where they do it?
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by tpia5: 2:31am On May 22, 2012
you're supposed to fill in gap tooths, not create them.
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by fubbyy(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2012
@ tpia , r u saying gap tooth doesn't look nice? Whoever that has it is blessed, I love it pass anything in any1 face, gap tooth is cute(not the big ones o) people always condemn what they don't have
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by tpia5: 11:49am On May 22, 2012
Gap tooths are admired in nigeria but not overseas. Most people fill theirs in if they have them.
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by fubbyy(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2012
The poster is in nigeria na, so he needs something they admire here not overseas where he's not
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by myopera1(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2012
In lagos mainland..somewhere around ijaiye.
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by fubbyy(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2012
@ opera , can u give me the full adress please, al also interested.
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by myopera1(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] from anywhere in lagos,...board a bus to alagbado,alight @ ijaiye b/stop...cross to d other side of the road.ask any1 of the sawmill plaza,.and ask of dupe
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by fubbyy(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2012
@ opera thanks a lot, but do you know how much it costs?
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by myopera1(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2012
My friend did hers for 2500
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 24, 2012
Just be careful ladies, this is a serious matter o!
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by fubbyy(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2012
@ jidegirl , is your comment for this topic or a mistake?
Re: Where Do They Do Gap Tooth? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2012
You mean is that a comment? Yep it is, imagine filing a grown up tooth to create a gap how painful it's gonna be? that's why I said its a serious matter and they should be careful, or have I said too much? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Fashion Designers In The World / This Can Only Be An End Time Dressing . or what do we call this ?pic / 8 Weeks Intensive Shoe And Bag Making Class Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.