Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,427 members, 7,901,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) (950 Views)

Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by socceroos: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hello my name is Kris, I'm from Australia and I'm a passionate football fan myself. I know you probably all can't wait to see your Nigerian team play against Australia today and neither can I as I have utmost respect for the Super eagles and Mark Viduka from Australia plays alongside Obafami Martins at Newcastle United grin. the game is being held at Craven Cottage in London if you do not know yet.

The problem is that all of our Australian national football team matches are now only shown on cable television so I was wondering if you could help me out. Is the game between Australia and Nigeria being shown on free to air (terrestrial) television in your country? do you know which channels from around the world will screen the game. I have heard that no channel in England will screen it which is strange. I was really hoping to be able to get a live feed of the game myself.

any help would be much appreciated. many thanks

regards Kris
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by arinzology(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
socceroos:

Hello my name is Kris, I'm from Australia and I'm a passionate football fan myself. I know you probably all can't wait to see your Nigerian team play against Australia today and neither can I as I have utmost respect for the Super eagles and Mark Viduka from Australia plays alongside Obafami Martins at Newcastle United grin. the game is being held at Craven Cottage in London if you do not know yet.

The problem is that all of our Australian national football team matches are now only shown on cable television so I was wondering if you could help me out. Is the game between Australia and Nigeria being shown on free to air (terrestrial) television in your country? do you know which channels from around the world will screen the game. I have heard that no channel in England will screen it which is strange. I was really hoping to be able to get a live feed of the game myself.

any help would be much appreciated. many thanks

regards Kris

na waoo!!! if we dey 9ja dey wait 4 free channel 2 watch match u wey dey abroad ma dey wait.
Dnt wori i will tell u d score afta the match.
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by BlackMamba(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
Why don't you tell him where to watch the f**king match or shut up if you don't know.
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2007
Well I jus checked my TV now,and i can assure you that if no station in UK is televising it,There is no way we can watch it in nigeria.(Even soccernet n eurosports dnt hav a commentary on the match-eurosports doesnt even acknowledge the match)

I dont even know if DSTV(popular Cable station in nigeria) is showing it.
This is a huge disgrace 4 nigeria n australia,if we cant watch the match
I am sorely pissed

Arinzo u don craze ooooooooooo
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2007
I understand that its not shown in UK,the english people are busy praying to qualify,By tonight all foreign players in england will flee home grin grin grin
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
anyone following the match, ?
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
by Soccernet its 0-0 1st half,no commentary though

I am so pissed i cant watch it
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
no be only you, but at least thank God for soccernet. cheesy
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by inxx(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
who is that Nigerian on no 6? dd u guys see how he used razor blade to cut off the sleave of his shirt, for Christ sake where dd they pick up that bush man and which club doz he play for? is that how he cutts of the sleave of his shirt in his club?

I think that guy should be tried in a law court tearing his nationl jerssy is same as tearing the nationl flag
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2007
half time, still goalless,
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2007
INXX
pls wich station r u watchin it?
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by inxx(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2007
bros NTA! when the resune 2nd half(very soon) watch the nigerian on number 6
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by kolsrah(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
what a goal.who is to blame for that terrific shot from the austrian?
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
chey, he don happen, Soccerros 1, Naija 0 after 57 mins
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
ok tanx
I cant watch NTA frm ere,dem STV no carry am sha.
Pls keep us updated,who is playin well 4 nigeria??
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by kolsrah(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2007
tommyex:

ok thanks
I can't watch NTA frm ere,them STV no carry am sha.
Please keep us updated,who is playin well 4 nigeria??
which kind tv u dey use,which u cant watch any nta station on?well sha ,den don score super eagles.
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
lol,na office i dey,and no antenna

feel me??
Who is playin beta?is UCHE playin??
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by kolsrah(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
tommyex:

lol,na office i dey,and no antenna

feel me??
Who is playin beta?is UCHE playin??
sorry bro,uche okechukwu is playing at the mid field.the austrasians are really giving the super eagles tough time,the might score another goal if care is not taken
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
ok,tanx
UCHE?midfield??
na wa ooo
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
looks like we will get nothing out of this match but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed,
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by inxx(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2007
tis all over naija 0 aus. 1
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2007
maybe NFA should just sack Vogts, I am yet to see any real improvement in the team, the actual truth is that, there is no team, maybe they should promote Siasia, grin
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by tommyex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2007
lol,
Its nt vogts oo
I dnt fink the boys are ready to play
spare VOGTS 4 now oo,or what mistakes did he do as per changes??
tanx 4 d update folks
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by FBS: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2007
thats what I'm saying, there is nothing like passion or motivation, I'm sure we all remember how them yekini & co played,
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by socceroos: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2007
thanks everyone for trying to help. I was lucky that the game was broadcast on the radio here in Australia. the result was pleasing and I did not expect a player like "David Carney" to score because he is only new to the national team, Anyway best of luck in the African Cup of nations.

regards Kris
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by Vieira(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2007
We lost to the aussies

crap!!

I may have to call in sick tomorrow, I sit behind an aussie at work and now is mouth will be running.

crap again!
Re: Australia (socceroos) V Nigeria (super Eagles) by McOmo(m): 3:04am On Nov 19, 2007
These peeps r clueless ! Stupid coach, arrogant players even when they are just average, inefficient NFA ! Idiots . . .

(1) (Reply)

Psl Matches To Be Televised Live In Europe! / Who Should Coach 9ja @ 2010 Wc? / Vincent Enyeama Pease Fire Your Agent:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.