Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,069 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Seaweed Fertilizer For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Seaweed Fertilizer For Sale (580 Views)

New Fertilizer For Crop Farming / New Fertilizer For Fish Farming / New Gnld Fertilizer For Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seaweed Fertilizer For Sale by tonypark2008: 7:24am On May 22, 2012
To help our Nigeria Friends to improve the soil condition and enhance the Plant&Crop nutrition, and Nigeria government has push the large force to the Agricuture, So I think there must be a large space for the farmers to use fertilizers, and it must be a large quantity.

Our Seaweed fertilizer is one of the high technology from extracting Seaweed from Ocean, our Slogan is "let the plants eat Seafood".So hope that someone who have interest, please let me know.I will provide you the further technical information.

(1) (Reply)

Cujikleen Services Ltd:we Clean With Care / Nigeria's Next Business Executive / Cooked AGO For Serious Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.