Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1772734 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (922) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chauke(m): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Geenosko:

Don't let anyone deceive you.
Life in South Africa as an illegal immigrant is extremely hard.
That your 500k will barely sustain you for 3 months.

As someone rightly stated, use that money for business.

A word is enough for the wise.

Good advice anyway South Africa is being swamped by unwanted surplus people.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 4:10am On Apr 12, 2019
There is hardly anything you can do.
The best is to inform your department to offer you an admission very early so that you can start processing for 2020.

The high commission consulted with almost all school before taking this decision. If you will have to reapply, reapply with an admission letter for 2020. This is April, their is really no institution that will register you. Same goes for honors and some masters by course work applicants.

Ratiolak:
Hello house,

Please help!
I did applied for SA study VISA (Undergraduate) since first week of February 2019.
Today i got a rejection, reason (Institution will not register you in 2019).

Please what do i do next?

Do I need to appeal or re-apply in lagos?

Please help...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
House! Please has anyone collected there passport recently?

Do updates us oky

Submitted February 21 still waiting
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Mimicle101:

Do updates us oky

We are in this together. I applied also on 21st. Mine is postgraduate? What about you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Naijarazzing(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mimicle101:

Do updates us oky

Submitted March 1st
Collected Tourist Visa April 11th
Met lots of people who submitted March 18th and they picked theirs yesterday too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Viquetohr:

We are in this together. I applied also on 21st. Mine is postgraduate? What about you?

Is undergraduate (for my sis)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Naijarazzing:

Submitted March 1st
Met lots of people who submitted March 18th and they picked theirs yesterday too.

I guess study visa takes longer or something like that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Naijarazzing:

Submitted March 1st

You mean people that submitted March 18th have got theirs ?

When did the people who submitted march 18th got theirs ?

I submitted march 20th
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Submitted March 12 and I have not heard anything from them yet ���
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
But guys what type of visa did you submit first. From there we would be able to determine what's going on at vfs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tourist Visa
Submission date: 12th March

Mimicle101:
But guys what type of visa did you submit first. From there we would be able to determine what's going on at vfs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
hotice1954:
Tourist Visa
Submission date: 12th March

Alright bro just be hopeful
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mimicle101:

I submitted 20th of march

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
hotice1954:
Submitted March 12 and I have not heard anything from them yet ���
please, can I get a sample of your introduction letter ( one of the required documents)? I’m lost for what to write. Congrats
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Whao! Please do you know if they did Express/VIP?

Naijarazzing:

Submitted March 1st
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mimicle101:

Joburg Town or CBD is like lagos town.

Too many agberos (street kids) u can be robbed easily even in day light. Or stabbed with knife. Even some 9ja guys u see there u may not want to trust all of them too much cos ur fellow 9ja can also rob u. So that's why he is not recommending that side to u.

Good luck.

I totally agree 100%. Jo'burg is not ideal for a naive tourist. The phone I bought just before I came here, they have moved it today at a mall. Not even CBD o, close to Sandton sef. My friend's cash, moved from her bag too. How they do it is amazing.
The crime rate is something else, you always have to keep watching your back, front, sides.. tiring!!!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Mimicle101:

Pretoria is good. But there are also some areas I personally would recommend u avoid. Places like sunny side (too many 9jas) and also very rough.

But there are equally nice places you can stay in Pretoria which are very calm and good though maybe very expensive.

But what are really ur expectations if I may ask. Maybe with that in mind we may be able to recommend to u 1 or 2 places u good stay. The other problem about Sa is that you just have to be very smart on ur movements. Walking late alone at night is a capital no irrespective the area you stay.

I dont know much places in joburg cos I never lived in joburg only the surroundings towns like 50 kilos away. So that's why am not able to recommend to you. But if you know any trusted person who can show you around then u should be good.

Meanwhile there is a group on Facebook about Nigerians in south africa and friends there about. If u know them there are some I assume maybe nice guys who u may connect ur self with who could assist and some of them stay in joburg

please, between Durban and Capetown, which would you advise me to visit? Which do you think would be more fun? Which would be cheaper? I don’t want to visit and become bored, as I will be traveling alone. I want to catch as much fun as possible. So which of these cities could offer me that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
cucumbar:
please, between Durban and Capetown, which would you advise me to visit? Which do you think would be more fun? Which would be cheaper? I don’t want to visit and become bored, as I will be traveling alone. I want to catch as much fun as possible. So which of these cities could offer me that?

Personally I have never been to Durban or cape town
But I do know Durban has a nice and lovely places like the beach for instance. Also also cape town also has a lovely places even with the beach. Though am not sure when you intend traveling cos winter is around the corner.

I can only advise you make ur own personal research and also some nairalanders can also recommend to you which is best. But then I rather you go cape town as lots of tourist lovers the destination
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
cucumbar:

If you are keen on catching fun, then Capetown is the place to be. I will give you a list of wonderful places to visit.

1. Table mountain
2. V&A waterfont (boat cruise, helicopter tour)
3. Wine tasting at stellenbosch
4. Visit the university of capetown
5. Beaches ( camps bay, clifton)
6. Ice skating at Grand square
7. Hiking
8. Bo-kaap

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
SouthieGirl:

I totally agree 100%. Jo'burg is not ideal for a naive tourist. The phone I bought just before I came here, they have moved it today at a mall. Not even CBD o, close to Sandton sef. My friend's cash, moved from her bag too. How they do it is amazing.
The crime rate is something else, you always have to keep watching your back, front, sides.. tiring!!!

You pipo should stop painting Jo'burg like one bad place.

These things could have happened anywhere else in South Africa.

It's also your responsibility to be security conscious at all times.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sething: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello People,

Please did someone need ACCOUNT STATEMENT & PAYSLIP to process Permanent Residence Permit apart from EMPLOYER LETTER?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Drey143(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
cucumbar:

capetown is the deal o...but winter is around abeg pack jackets o dont be like me o..otutu have want to kill me grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Drey143:

capetown is the deal o...but winter is around abeg pack jackets o dont be like me o..otutu have want to kill me grin

Bro what's the weather like now. Has the winter cold started?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mimicle101:

Personally I have never been to Durban or cape town
But I do know Durban has a nice and lovely places like the beach for instance. Also also cape town also has a lovely places even with the beach. Though am not sure when you intend traveling cos winter is around the corner.

I can only advise you make ur own personal research and also some nairalanders can also recommend to you which is best. But then I rather you go cape town as lots of tourist lovers the destination
want to travel towards the end of June to mark my birthday. I read that it rains in Capetown during winter. Seems that will affect a lot of things? I don’t want to go and be staying indoors.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Drey143:

hello, would the weather affect anything? I mean tourist activities? Or it’s just the cold one should be concerned about?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Naijarazzing:

Submitted March 1st

Bros am still waiting for your response o

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2019
The Weather is quite a prostitute.. But Cape Town is quite a beautiful City. Lots of tourist attractions

cucumbar:
hello, would the weather affect anything? I mean tourist activities? Or it’s just the cold one should be concerned about?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Dude.. You enter town.. Begin enjoy life and forget to reach out to me... No wahala... Those UCT Girls done distract you already abi...

Drey143:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mackerel: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone,I’m currently in South Africa and I’ll be leaving in a week after observing my 30 days of stay.i have 3 months multiple visa and I plan on going back before the “enter on or before 27th of may” deadline.
Now my question is would I still be allowed entry? Cuz my conditions state: to be admitted for 30 days for holiday purposes only” and my entry stamp shows valid until 24th of April which is the day I’m leaving. I’d really like answers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by morpheus24: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
cucumbar:
what about Durban? I think it’s as beautiful as Capetown. The beaches looks captivating. I need to choose between Durban and Capetown. Any heads up about Durban?

Durban is a nice city as well. It is similar to cape town in that it has beaches and nice tourist areas as well but the vibe is different from cape town.

The drive to Durban from Johannesburg is very nice and you can stop bye to admire the beautiful mountains. You will enjoy Durban. The Night life is also very nice. Na dem get music for SA. just stay away from "location" and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by morpheus24: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Geenosko:

You pipo should stop painting Jo'burg like one bad place.

These things could have happened anywhere else in South Africa.

It's also your responsibility to be security conscious at all times.

Guy Joburg is rougher than the other areas in South Africa. Alexandria no far from Sandton, but to be honest it depends on where you are staying and going to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (922) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.