Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,328 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1772658 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (922) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please who can list the full docs I need for study visa pls very urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tolutheo:
Please who is going to Jo'burg very soon. I want to send some documents over.
I grin, June 4 cheesy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
walejummy:
I grin, June 4 cheesy
grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

I received a call from them yesterday afternoon i was very busy when the call came in so i answered most of the questions absent minded.i told them my intended vacation has been ruined by there delayed visa.that even if i get the visa now i wld have to reschedule my trip for a latter date.....

Am sure the lady wld be thinking "which kin of person be this" cos it was after the call ended dat i was asking myself but this was an interview for my awaiting S/A visa.I thinkI was already pissed with the whole delay.

Abeg after this call how long will it take them to return my passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
ebose09:

I received a call from them yesterday afternoon i was very busy when the call came in so i answered most of the questions absent minded.i told them my intended vacation has been ruined by there delayed visa.that even if i get the visa now i wld have to reschedule my trip for a latter date.....

Am sure the lady wld be thinking "which kin of person be this" cos it was after the call ended dat i was asking myself but this was an interview for my awaiting S/A visa.I thinkI was already pissed with the whole delay.

Abeg after this call how long will it take them to return my passport

Someone here that received calls it took him 2 days later before he was handed his passport

What questions did they ask you ?

E b like say you don vex for them o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Someone here that received calls it took him 2 days later before he was handed his passport

What questions did they ask you ?

E b like say you don vex for them o

My brother ova vex they worry me.

Yes just checked my mail now and a mail was sitting there from them that my passport is ready for collection.i will go there tomorrow make i no if dem self vex denial me visa.

I was asked.
My place of work
Address of my pof
Purpose of visit
What did i do with my hotel reservation since my booking has passed
Name of my boss
How much i earn annually
My bank
My bal as at when i applied
What i plan to do while in S/A:i told her i intended to spend 3 in cape town 3 in Durban and the rest in Johannesburg.
So she asked where will i stay in cape town since i didn't make any booking for cape town.i told her i intended to make the booking when i get to cape town.that i might decide to stay in any backpackers lodge i see.
Then i told her all ds arrangements is already out dated since the visa no show as expected that i will have to make arrangements for any trip later.
She ended with ok do have a lovely day.

Tomorrow i go no what is what
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
ebose09:

My brother ova vex they worry me.

Yes just checked my mail now and a mail was sitting there from them that my passport is ready for collection.i will go there tomorrow make i no if dem self vex denial me visa.

I was asked.
My place of work
Address of my pof
Purpose of visit
What did i do with my hotel reservation since my booking has passed
Name of my boss
How much i earn annually
My bank
My bal as at when i applied
What i plan to do while in S/A:i told her i intended to spend 3 in cape town 3 in Durban and the rest in Johannesburg.
So she asked where will i stay in cape town since i didn't make any booking for cape town.i told her i intended to make the booking when i get to cape town.that i might decide to stay in any backpackers lodge i see.
Then i told her all ds arrangements is already out dated since the visa no show as expected that i will have to make arrangements for any trip later.
She ended with ok do have a lovely day.

Tomorrow i go no what is what

Lol the questions plenty ,seems they call me today I should be expecting a mail tomorrow or Friday

Me dem ask me name of my company ,wetin I be to the company

Dem say weda I get secretary

Who write my introduction letter and who sign

Na even 2 people talk to me a male and a female

I just hope for the best for my self

And I am also wishing you the best

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
I RECEIVED MY PASSPORT TODAY THROUGH UPS & I INITIALLY APPLIED FOR A VISIT ON 8TH FEBRUARY.

I was denied on the grounds that the date of my event is already passed. I WAS INVITED BY A CHURCH FOR WORSHIP & COUNSELLING IN SA.

Now, I want to re-apply. I will only contact the church to send me another invitation letter & extending the date further to 8weeks to this time, so that the processing can go through before then.

PLEASE, I'VE GOT QUESTIONS... KINDLY HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU!

1.) This time, i'm planning to apply through VIP.
Please, is it going to make my processing faster or what benefit is the VIP of a thing? The first one was not VIP & I waited 11weeks before getting my passport.

2.) Please, how can I make genuine flight reservation for free?

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT. I WANT TO RE-APPLY NEXT WEEK. Thanks All!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by magastefan: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2019
@andrew444 pls where did u submit ur SA visa documents in lagos or Abuja...pls reply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2019
magastefan:
@andrew444 pls where did u submit ur SA visa documents in lagos or Abuja...pls reply

Lagos vfs ,lekki
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2019
albertbosun:
I RECEIVED MY PASSPORT TODAY THROUGH UPS & I INITIALLY APPLIED FOR A VISIT ON 8TH FEBRUARY.

I was denied on the grounds that the date of my event is already passed. I WAS INVITED BY A CHURCH FOR WORSHIP & COUNSELLING IN SA.

Now, I want to re-apply. I will only contact the church to send me another invitation letter & extending the date further to 8weeks to this time, so that the processing can go through before then.

PLEASE, I'VE GOT QUESTIONS... KINDLY HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU!

1.) This time, i'm planning to apply through VIP.
Please, is it going to make my processing faster or what benefit is the VIP of a thing? The first one was not VIP & I waited 11weeks before getting my passport.

2.) Please, how can I make genuine flight reservation for free?

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT. I WANT TO RE-APPLY NEXT WEEK. Thanks All!

SOMEONE PLS, HELP ME OUT ON MY ENQUIRIES. Thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Guys pls this is urgent
saintobi009:
Please who can list the full docs I need for study visa pls very urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Just left vfs.

Visa granted after 5weeks of waiting.

Visit.

saintobi009:
Guys pls this is urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
shygunXs:
Just left vfs.

Visit.

CONGRATS BROTHER.

Pls did you used VIP when you applied? 5weeks is a bit faster. Awaiting ur reply!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kombast(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2019
KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT!

Good day everyone, I submitted my South Africa visa application at VFS Lagos 13th February, 2019 and till date no feedback. Although I do track it online but since last week the tracking page doesn't provide me any information. It just load and stop. I paid for courier too and I've heard nothing form any angle.

On the day of my submission, we were notify that there will be a week delay in the processing and we need to told. Today makes it 10 weeks and a day. I've called the helpline but it keeps dropping the moment I select option of speaking with customer Representative and I've also mailed them but no response. What do I need to do please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Sups man.

Normal wait time, not VIP.

Family of 3.

Money in my account statement was like 6hk, my wife 3h K but my account turnover and activity was consistently great.

Good luck bro.

Regards,
albertbosun:

CONGRATS BROTHER.

Pls did you used VIP when you applied? 5weeks is a bit faster. Awaiting ur reply!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by schicbanj: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Can I possibly get appointment date around July if I keep tab on the appointment site? please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2019
kombast:
KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT!

Good day everyone, I submitted my South Africa visa application at VFS Lagos 13th February, 2019 and till date no feedback. Although I do track it online but since last week the tracking page doesn't provide me any information. It just load and stop. I paid for courier too and I've heard nothing form any angle.

On the day of my submission, we were notify that there will be a week delay in the processing and we need to told. Today makes it 10 weeks and a day. I've called the helpline but it keeps dropping the moment I select option of speaking with customer Representative and I've also mailed them but no response. What do I need to do please?

Mine came in after 11 weeks. Chill, just be rest assured that within today and next week...delivery agent will call you.

I WAS ACTUALLY REJECTED MY VISIT ON THE GROUND THAT MY EVENT INVITATION DATE HAS PASSED. But I want to re-apply with a new event date next week. I JUST HOPE THIS TIME WILL NOT TAKE SO LONG AGAIN... I'm considering using the VIP to re-apply.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kombast(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response, I wish you success in your next application.�
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
shygunXs:
Just left vfs.

Visit.

same place... finally got my passport back.....them vex give me 7days instead of 10days with the condition that i should present onward/Return tickets.
Just left too
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
andrew444:

Lagos vfs ,lekki

same place... finally got my passport back.....them vex give me 7days instead of 10days with the condition that i should present onward/Return tickets.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
ebose09:

Congrats dear

I am hoping for mine seems I was called yesterday

What's the validity of your visa ?

Does that 7 days means you neee to use the visa within the next 7 days ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
andrew444:

Congrats dear

I am hoping for mine seems I was called yesterday

What's the validity of your visa ?

Does that 7 days means you neee to use the visa within the next 7 days ?

No i can only stay within S/A for just 7days.
Validity is till july but it single entry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
ebose09:

No i can only stay within S/A for just 7days.
Validity is till july but it single entry

Okay understood
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evagreenfields: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
sirgigs:

You mean the VFS folks collected the letter of appeal from you?
I had a similar case and this same vfs folks told their is nothing like appeal. That I have to pay again and reapply

yes please, they collected it from me when I explained that the denial was not justified at all. I went to the business centre downstairs, typed a letter of appeal and then attached a letter from my invitation institute to the south African embassy (same letter I attached during my application process) along side the rejection note put into my visa.

I asked the woman at the vfs for time line and she said there was none. that it ll be forwarded and if the need be, the embassy will contact me.

nothing yet for now sha.

I'm thinking of calling them.( the embassy)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guess you were stamped your visa, just that they gave you a week stay.

Present onward ticket means, you should travel in but you must have a return ticket or a ticket to take you out (return or onward) to another destination (If you have many waka).

They increased mine from 13 day to 15days. I wish i can dash you sef, because i'm only staying 1 week eventually. I no wan stay too much. I caught cold...

ebose09:

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (922) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.