Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1839905 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (939) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Shut up , you're just talking shit.
You keep saying blacks destroyed SA but they are doing far better than us in all spheres.
Infact if they give Nigerians that country, they will loot it to the core and run.
I'm a Nigerian, what have the Eastern governors done? The performance of Abia , Imo states are even amongst the worst in Nigeria. Anambra isn't developed. Bad roads everywhere. No go develop your own state first,mumu , you wan go manage SA, wetin concern you with their country.
Johncables402:

Yes,we can manage a country like South Africa better than those lazy blacks who have destroyed it. Wait till Biafra is realised,you will see a first world country in Africa, you mumus must let us go, your laziness is blocking the shine of the Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 4:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Johncables402:

I studied there in the white only university,they only allow hardworking foreigners there not lazy Zulus . Those people are very wicked. Imagine hating us because we are more intelligent and hardworking than them ? Very stupid.

LMFAO,i think this "hardworker" had his arse tapped by a black South African thug in prison grin grin. This bytching and ranting is not normal especially coming from a man.....heal flatty grin. ......and may the thought that black South Africans live in the most industrialised african nation and are happy where they are continue to haunt you till you commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

What are you trying to say?

Isn't it clear what he is saying ? grin. Nigeria is a complete mess that needs fixing ; with no social services to speak of yet some dumbasses from the same nation think that they can run other nations better grin grin. Do you guys know a nation is the people not the geographical area? grin. Look at Hillbrow ,South Africans left it for you hardworkers and today it looks like one of your Nigerian neighbourhoods grin.

Learn to fix them potholes first before thinking of running an industrialised country grin....you guys are rather too ambitious grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 4:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Juwohn:
Honest question, what were you doing in ZA? Studying? or working in what industry?

LMFAO,he was studying white worship like many of his kind grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Johncables402:

Leave those stupid lazy people. They are envious of us coming to their country. That country will fall if foreigners leave. We should all boycott those idiots, see how they will come begging. Imagine those zulus refusing us Visa ,if not for our stupid leaders who cares for that stupid nation?

LMFAO,smart pants ,"Zulus" have been telling you blatantly & codedly to fckn leave them alone grin.....get this message ......there's nothing to boycott when your patronage is not wanted to begin with grin grin grin grin grin

I like how you guys always blame your leaders as if they're not part of your society grin. Every South African leader is a reflection of who we are,the evil ones who have sold us out,and the good ones who have given us the best social services in Africa. We can't conveniently dissociate ourselves from the evil ones like we don't have equally or even more evil ones lurking the streets ......that's called delusions grin. The only thing we can do is get them out of office .

In your case you seem to be under the impression that your leaders come from mars even though they're a product of your societygrin.....I know you're a hypocritical society but this one should be easy to admit lol.

You don't care about your society and its development. You are materialistic ,pompous and insensitive. Here is your leader ; notice something ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

I dey tell you o
Better countries plenty ....

South african are bunch of negative people, the way they hate their african counterpart ehn

LMFAO,cry me a river. You start negativity wherever you have significant numbers ,and then when you're treated as you should be you scream the loudest .......crazy hey ? grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Johncables402:

So what ? Those stupid illiterates hate every black foreigners especially hardworking Nigerians. It's pure jealousy because we're better than them and can take over their country and it will be better managed unlike the Zulus that have destroyed it.

LMFAO,be better than us at fixing your roads and having clean neighbourhoods grin. Be better in maintaining and improving your infrastructure. Be better in giving your people social security so that they won't go and be a nuisance in every society. Be better at financing quality education not just for the rich but for the poor masses. Be better at making people interested in visiting your country and settling in it ( I'm talking visitors from 1st world countries). Be better at making sure you have no child beggars littering your streets. Be better at giving your villagers good health care and electricity. grin grin grin grin. It seems like you guys are more hardworking and better than us in things that don't help your nation develop grin grin. Better; yahoo boys ,human traffickers, petty traders ,fake pastors ,drug mules ,internatinal parasites grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:24am On Nov 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

Exactly
I'm wondering what the hell is going on at that mumu embassy..

Nigerians should stop applying to that embassy plz, very ridiculous

@ the bolded ,99.9% of SA would support you on this .

Remember how happy we were when airpeace claimed they wanted to "save" your people from us ? grin. Unfortunately Nigerians refused to be saved grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:27am On Nov 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

You are correct....
I visited the country 10yrs ago and I don't see any Nigerians taking their jobs....

All Nigerians I met are into business, so why are they so jealous?
I don't understand......

LMFAO,no one is jealous of you r'etards,we are just sick of your unwanted parasitic presence in our country. What jobs can Nigerians take from us with their Nigerian qualifications? This is ridiculous grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Blurpy:
Lol...It's if the whites leave then the country would collapse, not us, how many Nigerians are in SA to start with?

Point of correction: "white capital". By that I'm referring to big multi-nationals companies as the SA economy is monopolized by them. But then again wouldn't this be an opportunity for new players ?.....the biggest problem would be obtaining funding to replace them . I wanted to correct you because I think when you guys refer to the "white economy" in South Africa you have boeres in your mind grin,and they're the guardians of western wealth not the owners....employees. They fuckd up when they didn't take the mines from the British& Americans during their apartheid rule.The white individuals could leave with their skills and SA would only shake a bit,but they would soon be replaced as there are many people from within and outside the shores of Mzansi that could fill in the shoes .

South Africang skilled workforce ;

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bombzy(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2021
I see no reason for this heated conversation where harsh words are used and hurling insult on yourself, I just hope things become solved between Nigeria and South Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Johncables402:

They are jealous of other African. Those lazy bastards envy us. Imagine their news saying that a Nigerian doctor is trafficking their stupid children at hospital? What nonsense. The other time they let a Nigerian woman die at their hospital because her husband made a video insulting the stupid blacks . Evil people.
LMFAO,why are you misrepresenting the truth?.

1stly dummy,the person who published the report and went on natinal tv to expose your Nigerian criminal doctor is Dr Iqbal Survé,and he is not black but being a non black worshipping negropean I'm sure you missed that part grin. And the issue is under investigation whether it's true or not ,we will know in due time. But you people cannot expect us not to think the Dr is not guilty because Nigerians are the major culprits in human trafficking in the country and the continent . Not to mention that you have a booming baby factory industry back home.

2. The numbskull of a man made a video insulting black SA in South Africa with his pregnant wife sitting behind him grin. The retarde'd couple didn't know that the video would circulate and the Nurses,Drs and Security guards at the local hospitals would see it ? grin grin. Now that the black professionals have given you what you wanted "lazy service " you're surprised and crying foul?wtf do you people want from us ? grin. Prove to us that you're hardworking and build and run your own damned hospitals for bleeps sake it's not rocket science. How do you insult black people and then go to a hospital built by them,all the staff members that you need help from are them from the security to management? grin grin grin. Serves them right,I wish more black SA in public offices would take this stance and let you suffer like you would back home. Our diplomatic stance has made you people take us for granted. Go to private hospital next time and pay your white Gods thousands for basic services grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Bombzy:
I see no reason for this heated conversation where harsh words are used and hurling insult on yourself, I just hope things become solved between Nigeria and South Africa.

It's funny that some of you will now start getting upset yet you said nothing when one of your own was hurling out the insults grin. The hypocrisy I mentioned coming into play soon ...1...2...3

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bombzy(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Sorry if you think it’s about you, all I’m saying is we shouldn’t hurl insult on each other because of different views.
Lionessza6:

It's funny that some of you will now start getting upset yet you said nothing when one of your own was hurling out the insults grin. The hypocrisy I mentioned coming into play soon ...1...2...3
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,why are you misrepresenting the truth?.

1stly dummy,the person who published the report and went on natinal tv to expose your Nigerian criminal doctor is Dr Iqbal Survé,and he is not black but being a non black worshipping negropean I'm sure you missed that part grin. And the issue is under investigation whether it's true or not ,we will know in due time. But you people cannot expect us not to think the Dr is not guilty because Nigerians are the major culprits in human trafficking in the country and the continent . Not to mention that you have a booming baby factory industry back home.

2. The numbskull of a man made a video insulting black SA in South Africa with his pregnant wife sitting behind him grin. The retarde'd couple didn't know that the video would circulate and the Nurses,Drs and Security guards at the local hospitals would see it ? grin grin. Now that the black professionals have given you what you wanted "lazy service " you're surprised and crying foul?wtf do you people want from us ? grin. Prove to us that you're hardworking and build and run your own damned hospitals for bleeps sake it's not rocket science. How do you insult black people and then go to a hospital built by them,all the staff members that you need help from are them from the security to management? grin grin grin. Serves them right,I wish more black SA in public offices would take this stance and let you suffer like you would back home. Our diplomatic stance has made you people take us for granted. Go to private hospital next time and pay your white Gods thousands for basic services grin grin grin.

So you're proud your lazy bigot people killed an innocent woman,look at this stupid slave we save. Idiat. Always blaming everyone for your problem. Nigerians you always blame are not slave,we are hardworking than your people. We are first class citizen in Nigeria not poor slave like you. Shameless goat.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,no one is jealous of you r'etards,we are just sick of your unwanted parasitic presence in our country. What jobs can Nigerians take from us with their Nigerian qualifications? This is ridiculous grin.

Stupid you are the ones who cry everyday that we take your job and women every day idiots. Nigerians are more qualified than you in your own land stupid jealous idiot. Most good jobs in your country are done by white and immigrants like Nigerians,you can't do anything but menial job lazy idiot.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Bombzy:
Sorry if you think it’s about you, all I’m saying is we shouldn’t hurl insult on each other because of different views.

Don't mind that Zulu illiterate.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,be better than us at fixing your roads and having clean neighbourhoods grin. Be better in maintaining and improving your infrastructure. Be better in giving your people social security so that they won't go and be a nuisance in every society. Be better at financing quality education not just for the rich but for the poor masses. Be better at making people interested in visiting your country and settling in it ( I'm talking visitors from 1st world countries). Be better at making sure you have no child beggars littering your streets. Be better at giving your villagers good health care and electricity. grin grin grin grin. It seems like you guys are more hardworking and better than us in things that don't help your nation develop grin grin. Better; yahoo boys ,human traffickers, petty traders ,fake pastors ,drug mules ,internatinal parasites grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot your soweto is a slum ,wheres the road and hospital there grin. Why you talking about hospitals built by apartheid not you lazy stupids? Blacks get electricity, story for the gods grin. You think I don't know your country idiot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2021
I came here to find out if visit visa processing time is still 2-3 months but all I see as insults and write ups promoting hate. I’ll be glad if anyone can let me know the average processing time of a visit visa from Lagos. I obtained one in May and travelled to SA for one week in June 2021.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,he was studying white worship like many of his kind grin.

Idiot Nigerians are everywhere dominating everything. In America we are the most educated people even more than whites and Asians. Look at all the players in Europe from Africa we dominate that leagues. Stupid Zulus can you get to America and enter Havard? grin. Show me one zulu havard graduate ,there's none cheesy. You know how plenty we are in Canada stupid.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2021
abnot:
I came here to find out if visit visa processing time is still 2-3 months but all I see as insults and write ups promoting hate. I’ll be glad if anyone can let me know the average processing time of a visit visa from Lagos. I obtained one in May and travelled to SA for one week in June 2021.

Thanks

Sometimes as long as 3months unfortunately.

@Justwise, can you please help clean up this thread?
We've made a battlefield out of it once again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by capetownboyz(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

how about you go back to your useless enclave and shut the hell up. Last time I remembered this social space belongs to Nigeria not you shitty yebos and knuckle heads .. come here lamenting like lamentations .. you are useless and you guys cannot be on par with a Nigerian ..talking about resources at our disposal..irrespective of the distaste we have in our leaders .. we ought to be colonizing you lots.. u guys are dumb and useless wannabe.. we are giant of Africa ..smartest Africans..

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2021
capetownboyz:
how about you go back to your useless enclave and shut the hell up. Last time I remembered this social space belongs to Nigeria not you shitty yebos and knuckle heads .. come here lamenting like lamentations .. you are useless and you guys cannot be on par with a Nigerian ..talking about resources at our disposal..irrespective of the distaste we have in our leaders .. we ought to be colonizing you lots.. u guys are dumb and useless wannabe.. we are giant of Africa ..smartest Africans..

Tell that Zulu goat. The jealousy they have for us no be here . We are better than them in everything that's this their useless xenophobia

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2021
KazikageSama:

Sometimes as long as 3months unfortunately.

@Justwise, can you please help clean up this thread?
We've made a battlefield out of it once again.

LMFAO,how predictable grin grin. I bet you saw all the one sided insults for days but decided they were ok,now you calling on daddy mods for help grin grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2021
capetownboyz:

LMFAO,yes better at scamming ,kidnapping ,drugging children ......anything else you'd have to show me proof grin grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by capetownboyz(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,yes better at scamming ,kidnapping ,drugging children ......anything else you'd have to show me proof grin grin
dumbo as usual ..ain’t got time for your shitty ass even with the listed conditions you claimed we engage how about you useless start doing something for a change.. you poverty stricken people..all countries engage in one bad vices or the other but it doesn’t change the fact that we are great..

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Johncables402:

Idiot your soweto is a slum ,wheres the road and hospital there grin. Why you talking about hospitals built by apartheid not you lazy stupids? Blacks get electricity, story for the gods grin. You think I don't know your country idiot

LMFAO,now I know your ass was denied Visa and you've never been to South Africa before grin. Soweto "the slum" is home to some of the richest black people on the continent, and some of the well known in the entire world wink. Soweto is the only 100% black community in the entire world that has ever hosted the world on 3 occasions grin 1) Mandela's memorial service that was attended by 90% of the world's leaders & heads of state grin. 2) the 2010 soccer world cup grin. 3) Rugby world cup grin........ we all know not even Abuja can match the achievements of Soweto grin grin

Soweto is home to the biggest hospital on the continent and it is functional with state of the art equipment grin....something that even those in Lekki are struggling with grin grin grin.

Soweto is home to the most developed soccer league in Africa ( competing with only Egypt in terms of pay and organisation) grin grin. We know this is your dream grin.

Soweto has groupies from all over the world coming to pray her praise grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by capetownboyz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,now I know your ass was denied Visa and you've never been to South Africa before grin. Soweto "the slum" is home to some of the richest black people on the continent, and some of the well known in the entire world wink. Soweto is the only 100% black community that has ever hosted the world on 3 occasions grin 1) Mandela's memorial service that was attended by 90% of the world's leaders & heads of state grin. 2) the 2010 soccer world cup grin. 3) Rugby world cup grin........ we all know not even Abuja can match the achievements of Soweto grin grin

Soweto is home to the biggest hospital on the continent and it is functional with state of the art equipment grin....something that even those in Lekki are struggling with grin grin grin.

Soweto is home to the most developed soccer league in Africa ( competing with only Egypt in terms of pay and organisation) grin grin. We know this is your dream grin.

Soweto has groupies from all over the world coming to pray her praise grin grin grin grin grin
nonsene a mere look at you guys sends pity down my spine cause you guys are least of people who represent Great Africans..useless Soweto .. deranged infected hiv looking lots ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
capetownboyz:
dumbo as usual ..ain’t got time for your shitty ass even with the listed conditions you claimed we engage how about you useless start doing something for a change.. you poverty stricken people..all countries engage in one bad vices or the other but it doesn’t change the fact that we are great..

LMFAO,you are great alright ,great at being delusional grin grin. You rate lower than South African on every indice that matter and this must hurt grin grin. No South African would be so desperate to apply for your visa as you are when applying for ours grin. We dont care about your incompetent, never do good community, we just want you the fck away from us grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by capetownboyz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,you are great alright ,great at being delusional grin grin. You rate lower than South African on every indice that matter and this must hurt grin grin. No South African would be so desperate to apply for your visa as you are when applying for ours grin. We dont care about your incompetent, never do good community, we just want you the fck away from us grin
nonsense all you talk about is visa..who gives a hoot about your useless country when they are other better looking country to visit ..you can shove your visa down ugly looking ass..useless girl ..coming on our social space to rants and display your useless flag ..you will rot in hell If you think you can rub shoulders with Nigerians ..we no be mate ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (939) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Idowujunior, Zoey1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.