Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,786 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1836922 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (939) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Whitehouse9050: 9:48pm On Jul 24
dennis201:

Inform the same person too na

That is why am asking please as I asked him he said that I should stay in that number of days and i can get some other reservations out their my self . Am just concerned if it will be a challenge at point of entry??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Whitehouse9050: 9:50pm On Jul 24
dennis201:

Inform the same person too na

That is why am asking please as I asked him he said that I should stay in that number of days and i can get some other reservations out their my self . Am just concerned if it will be a challenge at point of entry??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 7:00am On Jul 25
Whitehouse9050:

If you have not travelled, let him add the remaining days of stay to your bookings.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 7:02am On Jul 25
Please who has the current email address to request for Evisa status that is still pending.
I have hacc@dha.gov.za, rooi.skosana@dha.gov.za.
Please if you have any other one, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lholuwa: 7:46am On Jul 25
dennis201:

Which bank did you use?
I used UBA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 9:49am On Jul 25
[quote author=Lholuwa post=131132391]
I used UBA[/quote
What other documents did you use?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:52am On Jul 25
congratulations bro

can you share the documents submitted and which website you used to book your hotel reservation
thanks

Lholuwa:

My visa has been approved. Thank you
Applied on the 20th of July and got my visa today 24th of July
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by integrityicon: 1:31pm On Jul 26
Please house I need to understand what Unabridged Birth Certificate means, I was refused with my family base on the

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Corehustler(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30
I am curious, How do you guys handle this yellowcardnigeria.com?
My application was rejected because they cannot validate my yellow fever certificate. They said i have 10 working days to address it. What do i do next? The site is been down. I need urgent help anybody advise me on wh ats app please 7033564659
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by donteebalo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30
Corehustler:
My application was rejected because they cannot validate my yellow fever certificate. They said i have 10 working days to address it. What do i do next? The site is been down. I need urgent help anybody advise me on wh ats app please 7033564659
You probably did a fake card, go to the port health office by the Toll gate at MMIA (if you are in Lagos), you will make some payment and get the authentic card there, everything will cost less than N6k, you can give tomm as early as possible so you can get it same day, then submit the front and middle pages to the SA embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:43pm On Jul 30
Corehustler:

Vfs or embassy?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 4:43pm On Jul 30
Please i saw something online about the SA ambassador saying there is option for 7day visa application timeline. Anyone experienced a similar timing and is it vfs or online. Moreover is there also something about online applications currently having issues.Any insights on this is highly appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Corehustler(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30
its online, i applied myself, evisa

hunee:

Vfs or embassy?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Corehustler(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30
How do I handle this? the yellowcardnigeria site is down, What do I do, I already sent an email containing the details of my yellow card certificate to the stated email but no reply yet. who has encountered this and how did you fix it?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:20pm On Jul 30
Corehustler:
its online, i applied myself, evisa

If they told you 10days,it is sham.

Suffry gather your documents together and do a fresh one

Ire o

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 11:02am On Jul 31
Hello guys just to confirm which is quicker these days vfs or online ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BigMasquerade1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31
What about email of vfs Lagos, South Africa application please

dennis201:
Please who has the current email address to request for Evisa status that is still pending.
I have hacc@dha.gov.za, rooi.skosana@dha.gov.za.
Please if you have any other one, please let me know.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zoey1: 10:39pm On Jul 31
DHA
bobodudu100:
Hello guys just to confirm which is quicker these days vfs or online ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 2:03pm On Aug 01
Thanks
Zoey1:
DHA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 2:25pm On Aug 01
Pls I wanted to ask if I had a visa that expired in February if I am applying for a new visa it would be renewal or is it fresh application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01
bobodudu100:
Pls I wanted to ask if I had a visa that expired in February if I am applying for a new visa it would be renewal or is it fresh application

There's nothing like "renewal". Every visa application is treated on its own merit.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 3:55pm On Aug 01
Ok I asked that because on the website it gives an option for fresh application and for renewal
Africankel:

There's nothing like "renewal". Every visa application is treated on its own merit.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:10pm On Aug 01
bobodudu100:
I once used the one to extend and it worked out for me.

Normally, you can extend if you are issued a 3month visa, however your application must be done 2 month ahead of your visa expiration. So if your visa expires in Feb, you can apply now for extension.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 5:24pm On Aug 01
Hello guys please for the section that asks do you need long term multiple visas do I select Yes. I am asking because my trip is for about 7 weeks I am thinking is that short term but if I select long term hope it won’t look like one is asking too much and hope it won’t affect things
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 5:27pm On Aug 01
Sorry let me clarify a bit. I meant my visa expired in February and now I am applying for visa now . I want to know for now do I select fresh application or Renew

hunee:

Normally, you can extend if you are issued a 3month visa, however your application must be done 2 month ahead of your visa expiration. So if your visa expires in Feb, you can apply now for extension.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:30pm On Aug 01
bobodudu100:
Hello guys please for the section that asks do you need long term multiple visas do I select Yes. I am asking because my trip is for 1 month I am thinking that is short term but if I select long term hope it won’t look like one is asking too much and hope it won’t affect things
Yes, then, click multiple entry.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:31pm On Aug 01
it is a fresh application, but if you had a valid visa running , you can extend for additional 3 months as i highlighted.

Goodluck
bobodudu100:
Sorry let me clarify a bit. I meant my visa expired in February and now I am applying for visa now . I want to know for now do I select fresh application or Renew

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 5:39pm On Aug 01
Thanks so much for your help
hunee:
it is a fresh application, but if you had a valid visa running , you can extend for additional 3 months as i highlighted.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 7:48pm On Aug 01
Pls I want to confirm for the upload documents section where you have to put foreign visas . Is it all the visas in all your passports or the visas for the last 5 years because there is a section where they ask for details of the visas for the last 5 years
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zoey1: 9:05pm On Aug 01
Every visa in the last 5years both stickers and E visas.
bobodudu100:
Pls I want to confirm for the upload documents section where you have to put foreign visas . Is it all the visas in all your passports or the visas for the last 5 years because there is a section where they ask for details of the visas for the last 5 years
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zoey1: 9:48pm On Aug 01
Hello Hunee,
Did you extend after entering SA or you did before using the visa at all?
Thanks.
hunee:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:21pm On Aug 01
Zoey1:

Hello Hunee,
Did you extend after entering SA or you did before using the visa at all?
Thanks.

I had an Embassy sticker visa that was un-used. So I tried to apply for a fresh e- visa via DHA and it kept telling me " You have a valid visa" . That was the error message.
So I made some calls and I was asked to click the extend visa icon which I did and got the application through.

After few weeks, I got a 3 month visa as a frequent traveler with multiple entries.

Key points

I had a sticker visa, but couldn't use it until it expired. Thus, I was guided to do as said above which turned out fruitful.

Sometimes, information is all we need.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (939) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.