Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Catch A Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheat! (2713 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheat! by angelhair(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2012
Do you suspect your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband is cheating on you? Do you suspect an employee of stealing from you. Then you need this. You download this software on the targets phone and it downloads every phone call, text message, picture taken, phone book and wait for it, GPS location. Even if it is deleted on the phone you still have it. It is totally untraceable by the phone owner as all the information is stored in a secure online account. Now you will have the proof you need to nail whoever.It works on all smart phones, Iphones, blackberry, symbian and android phones. Get to truth and stop guessing. It worked for me, it can work for you too.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by richy5(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2012
Short break time
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Killz1(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2012
How much? undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by richy5(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2012
15 minute noni
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by LongOne1(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2012
Does it translate text messages and voice calls from one language to another?

Say, I am a Naija boy and my girlfriend is Swahili, will your software translate the proof/evidence for me?
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
when these same ladies have multiple phones that are locked with codes tougher than the ones on online banking........ the OP is here talking about installing a software on a target's mobile, as if it was a walk in the park. nonsense!!!!!
people these days are smarter than that.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by angelhair(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: when these same ladies have multiple phones that are locked with codes tougher than the ones on online banking........ the OP is here talking about installing a software on a target's mobile, as if it was a walk in the park. nonsense!!!!!
people these days are smarter than that.

What I did to install mine was claim my bb was acting up and had to use his to check something urgent. I quickly downloaded it( it takes less than 5 mins) and you are in business.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by angelhair(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:
How much? undecided

It's 8k and the software with listening ability (ie listen to voice calls is 10k for a limited time only)
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by richy5(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2012
Jobless thread
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2012
when a person cheats he/she tends to lie a lot but the beauty of it all is that only the person they lie to keeps up with the lies and the cheat forgets and leaves a trail. if u want to catch a cheat. ask some stuff about them today, then ask the same questions a few weeks later, if u get diffrent answers...u know something is up
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by dabrake(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2012
angelhair: Do you suspect your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband is cheating on you? Do you suspect an employee of stealing from you. Then you need this. You download this software on the targets phone and it downloads every phone call, text message, picture taken, phone book and wait for it, GPS location. Even if it is deleted on the phone you still have it. It is totally untraceable by the phone owner as all the information is stored in a secure online account. Now you will have the proof you need to nail whoever.It works on all smart phones, Iphones, blackberry, symbian and android phones. Get to truth and stop guessing. It worked for me, it can work for you too.

angelhair: It's 8k and the software with listening ability (ie listen to voice calls is 10k for a limited time only)

why should I waste such time when I can, as well, buy at least 4 mouse traps?
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2012
angelhair:
What I did to install mine was claim my bb was acting up and had to use his to check something urgent. I quickly downloaded it( it takes less than 5 mins) and you are in business.

- you would need to have access to her "runz/playaz" mobile (you would probably only have access to their day to day mobile) unless that person was HIGHLY stoopid.
- you would need that mobile to have internet access.
- it would take you much more than 5mins to get rid of all the trace of where you browsed on that mobile
- it would take you EVEN more time to get rid of the trace of the latest installed software on that said phone.
- i dont even want to think of what that person will say if they bust your [b]a[/b]ss while downloading a spy software on their phone....i know for a fact that, if it was me, unless we had serious trust issues, that would be THE END!!!!
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by LongOne1(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2012
So what’s the name of your ‘wonder’ software?

This could be defined as a form of stalking, you know.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On May 22, 2012
Bro, does it show the gurl when she was yanshing ALAHJI SULEIMAN?? #Please advise undecided undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Killz1(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2012
angelhair:

It's 8k and the software with listening ability (ie listen to voice calls is 10k for a limited time only)

Ok. You know what. Wherever you are right now, fall asleep. I'm coming in your dreams to pay for the software. . .

WTF. undecided Relationship is not by force. If i cannot trust my girlfriend, i have no business being in a relationship. Imagine a situation where a boy and a girl dating each other are on Nairaland, without the other knowing. And they both come across this nonsense of a thread and software. And then, they both buy it secretly, without the knowledge of the other and they muguciously install it on each other's phones. . . What does that make them? it makes them what? FOOOOOLS!!!
Trust is a vital ingredient to the success of any relationship. . . It is not a business relationship dammit!

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by velo10: 4:26pm On May 22, 2012
I know of that software it is for real.
Well if you want to spy on your spouse/partner, you can also request spy devices available on this website: www.spymodong.com
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by tellwisdom: 4:27pm On May 22, 2012
My Gayy albino, this dude advertised this software cos he tot u are a MUGU, which u are.

I knw u will secretly email him for the location undecided#Stop blabling undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by tellwisdom: 4:29pm On May 22, 2012
velo10: I know of that software it is for real.
Well if you want to spy on your spouse/partner, you can also request spy devices available on this website: www.spymodong.com

Bro, advtise it to sexykillishi, he's a MUGU undecided undecided

He bags the award undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 4:43pm On May 22, 2012
For 8k, I will rather leave her
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by velo10: 3:08pm On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44: For 8k, I will rather leave her

Haba, at least it is good to know what you are leaving her for. rather than just suspecting.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by 190: 3:32pm On May 24, 2012
Dat 8k would be me 17 bottles of stout

Damn it
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 9:53pm On May 24, 2012
velo10:

Haba, at least it is good to know what you are leaving her for. rather than just suspecting.
If I suspect her enough to make me put a spyware worth 8k on her phone, I will leave her
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Killz1(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2012
190: Dat 8k would be me 17 bottles of stout

Damn it
26 bottles of Big stout dammit, 26 fccking bottles!
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 10:20pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

Drink your sorrows away dude
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by velo10: 6:11am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
If I suspect her enough to make me put a spyware worth 8k on her phone, I will leave her
alright, if you say so
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 7:27am On May 25, 2012
velo10:
alright, if you say so
Yup that's true
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Tinkybabe(f): 7:35am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:

Ok. You know what. Wherever you are right now, fall asleep. I'm coming in your dreams to pay for the software. . .

WTF. undecided Relationship is not by force. If i cannot trust my girlfriend, i have no business being in a relationship. Imagine a situation where a boy and a girl dating each other are on Nairaland, without the other knowing. And they both come across this nonsense of a thread and software. And then, they both buy it secretly, without the knowledge of the other and they muguciously install it on each other's phones. . . What does that make them? it makes them what? FOOOOOLS!!!
Trust is a vital ingredient to the success of any relationship. . . It is not a business relationship dammit!

My thought exactly!!You couldn't have said it any better.trust or (better put) lack of it is the reason many relationships have crumbled.Not saying one should play a fool all through but it pays to play a fool sometimes to avoid unwarranted suspicions that could otherwise be seen as insecurity.
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by velo10: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
You can use a spy caller bug to monitor conversations of a cheating spouse from anywhere. Check out the website on my signature
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
If I follow that link, may my internet connection fail forever
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by simongonner: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44: For 8k, I will rather leave her
hahahahahaha
Re: How To Catch A Cheat! by 190: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
Killz.:

Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Help My Sister. / 10 Tips And Tools For A More Pleasurable Sex / Somebody Call Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.