Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe (14281 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Fuel Subsidy Probe Report : House Of Reps Debate - Live / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by doctokwus: 9:44am On May 23, 2012
jigawatts:
We are here oooo ...... grin
The stakes for each citizen becomes greater& wt experiences of what corruption turned nigeria to,citzens of this nations will b less tolerant of corrupt people& more involved in achieving a just,equitable country.Besides,some of d new nations wud not av so much cheap oil revenue to squander& 4 those who av it,there will b agitation for equitable& accountable distribution of d wealth.U don't for instance expect a north dat may rely only on groundnut& watermelon export to av so much for its public officials to squander
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by uncleb(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2012
Aferan so ologbo.

Una dey make the cat a watch over meat
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by mankand(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2012
Na season 2 be dis. Season film no dey finish
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by iammodel(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2012
Nigeria =failed state
Nigerians= confused people.
How many of u knows ur fundamental human rights, say less d rights of a president to the extent of wanting to dictate his orders. As far as d director is not againt d masses, the story line is interestin, not gud characters though, let's see how d movie will go.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf1: 11:00am On May 23, 2012
manny4life:

LOL... You're sounding like a broken record grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The reason why I call you gay is because YOU STALK ME ALL OVER NAIRALAND. I don't like guys stalking me let alone obsessed with me, I have a problem with it.

NOW

GO AND HANG BRO if you have nothing to do with your time... LIKE I SAID GO AND HANG YOURSELF.

QUIT STALKING ME ALL OVER NAIRLANAD AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR TIME. I don't need King-of-f*ags following me, is it by force? Nna, se me see trouble o, is it by force?

NOW, I was very CLEAR cheesy cheesy cheesy I said, if you need CURE, give me a buzz... The keyword is CURE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^
No. You are the F'cking gay here. Even your screen name says it all. 'Manny4life' you can only 'do' man for life. No wonder you and (Beaf) mini me cheesy are always found together. Bunch of r3tards
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Nobody: 11:20am On May 23, 2012
Ngwakwe:

That woman have not done anything bad in any sense of what Nigeria past minister of petroleum and other related departments have done including Buhari. All I can accuse her is inability to oversee and monitor what actually happens in her ministry which this report has uncovered.

The call for her removal, all stems from envy, tribalism, cabalisation, and other related reasons. If she was nobody it would not be possible to be a Shell (SPDC) Executive and neither was she poor as people here are making us to believe.
And you still think she did no wrong with ur comment?.OMG!
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On May 23, 2012
another drama meant to keep us busy and take our minds off the burning issues in the country.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by forkadict(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2012
@ BEEF,

I just confirm say GEJ dey fork you dis boy steady. Na so so abuse you dey abuse since morning.

Cos i no sabi why you ready die for dat retardeen. When all man even you sabi say the guy no do nada as Presido?
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 23, 2012
My uncle no Prosecute you complain, he prosecute and you still complain!! Wetin you want make he do now? Hen!! I hail Nigerians o.. undecided
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf: 12:21pm On May 23, 2012
fork adict: @ BEEF,

I just confirm say GEJ dey fork you dis boy steady. Na so so abuse you dey abuse since morning.

Cos i no sabi why you ready die for dat retardeen. When all man even you sabi say the guy no do nada as Presido?

Anoda small winsh seeking for notice.

I have detected and cured winsh behaviour in bigger winshes than you.
Howver, from your user id and choice of words, you are no more than 13 years, so go to your father for discipline, cos the discipline I give is like a thunder clap, a wicked flurry of blows to blind the left eye and pop out the right one. I'm a gargantuan cure for stup!dity.
Go and get home training and then come back.

Gutter puppy.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf: 12:23pm On May 23, 2012
Biyi1471: My uncle no Prosecute you complain, he prosecute and you still complain!! Wetin you want make he do now? Hen!! I hail Nigerians o.. undecided

My guy, it is the way of winshes.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by manny4life(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf!:

^
No. You are the F'cking gay here. Even your screen name says it all. 'Manny4life' you can only 'do' man for life. No wonder you and (Beaf) mini me cheesy are always found together. Bunch of r3tards

From what hole did you crawl out from? My bad man, I did not know I insulted your partner, biko, forgive me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, when you get home, tell your partner that I said the both of you can do what you best - GO FU/CK YOURSELVES, and get off my back.

You and your partner you're defending will have heart attack, You will choke on it, hmm you have been WARNED. wink wink
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by joshuapharm(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2012
@beaf..u r on dis thread again showing d trainin u receive before they let u out from d refugee camp in sudan..dis ur winsh joke is not selling at all..now i know u didnt go to skul nd i cant blame u for dat..poor boy...its not too late to be normal again...so get a life..
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by joshuapharm(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2012
@beaf..u r on dis thread again showing d trainin u receive before they let u out of d refugee camp in sudan..dis ur winsh joke is not selling at all..now i know u didnt go to skul nd i cant blame u for dat..poor boy...its not too late to be normal again...so get a life..
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Paulego(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2012
ifihearam: At last, the President has given a direct order to the Attorney General of the Federation to prosecute indicted person in fuel subsidy report by Lukman. Do you think he is beginning to get balls to deal with corruption?
is the EFCC not an independent body, why most the president be the one to give directive for the persecution of those thieves, when the evidence are there that they contributed to the suffering of Nigerians. I bet you nothing will come out of these. They know what they are doing.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by monkeyleg: 1:14pm On May 23, 2012
@Beaf,

How your Uncle Uduaghan these days
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf: 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
monkeyleg: @Beaf,

How your Uncle Uduaghan these days

He will soon join your beloved broda, Ibori.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf: 1:50pm On May 23, 2012
joshuapharm: @beaf..u r on dis thread again showing d trainin u receive before they let u out of d refugee camp in sudan..dis ur winsh joke is not selling at all..now i know u didnt go to skul nd i cant blame u for dat..poor boy...its not too late to be normal again...so get a life..

Where you actually born stup!d or is it just that you were found in the gutter?
By the way, the winsh thing is not a joke, that is exactly what people like you are.

Winshes must fly sha! Pilot for Oniparaga airways! grin grin grin
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by McBic(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2012
smh
THEY can not fool us, let us whatch and see.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by forkadict(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf:

Anoda small winsh seeking for notice.

I have detected and cured winsh behaviour in bigger winshes than you.
Howver, from your user id and choice of words, you are no more than 13 years, so go to your father for discipline, cos the discipline I give is like a thunder clap, a wicked flurry of blows to blind the left eye and pop out the right one. I'm a gargantuan cure for stup!dity.
Go and get home training and then come back.

Gutter puppy.

@ BEEF,

I look you straight in the eye and i tell you that you are the stooooopidest, most fooooolish and most disgusting thing i haveever seen!

YUCK!!!!
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Gbawe: 2:33pm On May 23, 2012
olyivy:

When you lot were running all over the place demanding that GEJ implement the probe report, how else do you want him to do it? Take the job of AGF?
Halliburton case died before GEJ came in and it baffles me why you guys want him to perform miracles with it.

Arrant nonsense. While it is sometimes amusing to witness the lenght some of you will go to in defense of this clearly corrupt president, there is an extent to which highly dubious revisionism should be entertained. Halliburton was the test case the USA put before GEJ and he failed miserably thereby showing the world, in no uncertain terms, he is another compromised leader owned by corruption INC.

Along with Adoke Bello, GEJ supervised the death of the probe because his benefactors, many he needed for future electoral ambitions, were the culprits!!!! Who appointed the crook Adoke Bello and what was he appointed for if not to be GEJ's own Aondoakaa? You people are very amusing with how you are even willing to lie to yourselves. As if any decent President, intolerant of corruption, will seek out highly corrupt sharks like Aondoakaa and Adoke as AGF. We will simply dig up this thread in 4 months time. Somehow, GEJ is always employing crooks, everywhere, 'innocently' and "by mistake".

http://ireports-ng.com/2011/07/26/adoke-gate-cacol-petitions-jonathan-seeks-efcc-icpc-probe-of-nolle-adoke-over-26million-bribery-scam/

Adoke-Gate: CACOL Petitions Jonathan…Seeks EFCC, ICPC Probe Of ‘Nolle’ Adoke Over $26million Bribery Scam
By Editor · 26 July 2011 · No comments
Crime, Politics and Government · Tagged: crime, government, pictures, politics
muhabelado

Nigeria’s controversial Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke has been fingered in a $26 million USD bribery scam. An anti-graft whistle blower group, Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, CACOL today in the nation’s capital, Abuja marched in protest to the offices of the EFCC and ICPC where its members numbering over 30 submitted petitions asking the two agencies to probe Adoke for collecting a bribe of $26 million as a condition for withdrawing corruption charges against 10 multi-national companies including Siemens, Halliburton, Julius Berger and others in 2010.

iReports-ng gathered that the group also sent an open letter to President Goodluck Jonathan urging him to direct the two anti-graft agencies to probe their petition against Adoke. It was also learnt that the petition was received by officials of the two bodies which assured CACOL members that their petition will be investigated the same way other fraud cases against state officials are investigated.

Below is a full text of the petition and letter to the president:

Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,GCFR
President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Presidential Villa, Abuja

Your Excellency,

CALL FOR PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE TO EFCC, ICPC TO INVESTIGATE A $26MILLION USD BRIBERY ALLEGATION AGAINST ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE, MOHAMMED BELLO ADOKE IN THE SIEMENS, HALLIBURTON ETC BRIBERY SCANDAL SETTLEMENT DEALS.

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL) is a group of civil-society, community-based and other non-governmental organizations with the objective of fighting corruption and corrupt persons by any means possible at all levels in Nigeria.
First we would like to appreciate you for ensuring the exit of the former Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr Michael Aondoakaa from your former cabinet mainly for the dishonourable roles he played in thwarting all efforts to combat corruption in Nigeria during his tenure as the AGF. By this singular act of acceding to the popular wish and request of Nigerian people for the removal of Mr Michael Aondoakaa as a Minister of the Federation, you have demonstrated that you are a listening, responsive and responsible leader. Your Excellency would recall sir, that several Nigerians, including CACOL wrote Your Excellency to elucidate the reasons such a defender of corrupt people in our society, that Chief Aondoakaa was, are morally and ethically not qualified to be part of any progressive team that can engender good image for Nigeria. Meanwhile, it is our wish that his days at the Ministry of Justice needs be probed, investigated to determine the roles he played, how and why he played them in shielding corrupt Nigerian leaders from facing justice.
Mr President, we would like to remind you that we have written two letters dated February 11 and June 28, 2011 respectively (copies attached) complaining that Chief Aondoakaa’s successor, Mr Mohammed Bello Adoke seemed to be acting the same script Chief Aondoakaa left behind in the Ministry of Justice. We asked, just like many Nigerians also have also asked (copies of newspaper cuttings attached), that he also should be relieved of his position before he caused more damage to the already corruption-smeared image of Nigeria. This is because his actions and pronouncements since he was appointed and re-appointed as the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation shows that he is only out to aid, abet and protect perpetrators of corruption in Nigeria instead of leading the crusade against the menace.
We also want to commend Your Excellency for your recent comments on the nation’s war against corruption especially your renewed commitment to the crusade and your directive to the anti-graft agencies to launch full scale investigations into the activities of federal ministries, departments and agencies.

We have specifically quoted one of your recent statements in this regard in our petition to the EFCC and ICPC which is hereby attached.

To demonstrate your commitment and seriousness attached to your words quoted in our petition as attached, we urge Your Excellency to as a matter of national interest direct the EFCC and ICPC to urgently investigate the attached petition with a view to bringing whoever is found culpable to face trial.

Yours in national service

Debo Adeniran
Executive Chairman
CACOL
www.debo-adeniran..com

26 July, 2011

Executive Chairman,
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC
5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse 11, Abuja

Dear Madam,

CALL FOR INVESTIGATION OF $26MILLION USD BRIBERY ALLEGATION AGAINST ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE, MOHAMMED BELLO ADOKE IN THE SIEMENS, HALLIBURTON ETC BRIBERY SCANDAL SETTLEMENT DEALS.

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL) is a group of civil-society, community-based and other non-governmental organizations with the objective of fighting corruption and corrupt persons by any means possible at all levels in Nigeria.
We would like to commend you for your modest achievements since you assumed office as the Chairman of EFCC. CACOL is particularly happy that a few corrupt public officials who hitherto saw themselves as untouchables have not only been touched but punished through the efforts of your agency. We are sure more monumental achievements would have been achieved by you and your team if your operational environment had been freer and more conducive.

Nonetheless madam, although we must express our appreciation that some of our petitions received your Commission’s attention directly or indirectly, we would like to remind you that many of such petitions against corrupt leaders are still gathering dusts in your offices without receiving expected attention. Whatever the situation is, madam, your Commission has no excuse acceptable to us and Nigerians why our petition on the former President Olusegun Obasanjo submitted before and re-submitted when you came to office, and upon which you publicly stated in 2009 that you have set up a 5-man investigation panel has not received further attention till date. We hope you will make all endeavours to ensure that the subject of our petition does not go unchallenged for his suspected corrupt dealings and corruption perpetrated carried out under his watch.

Madam Chairman, this is yet another petition from us and we urge you to ensure it receives the Commission’s prompt attention. It is meant to draw your attention to the marching order handed down to the nation’s anti-graft agencies, especially the EFCC and the ICPC by President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR on Thursday July 14, 2011 during the swearing in ceremony of the last batch of nine Ministers at the Aso Chambers of the presidential villa, Abuja. As widely reported by the media the following day Friday July 15, 2011, the President was quoted to have said the following:

“There is no doubt that our rating in the Global Corruption Index is embarrassing. Corruption is therefore the monster that we need to confront and defeat, in order to raise the country’s integrity profile. The war against corruption in this dispensation will start at the centre.
“The anti-corruption agencies have been directed to beam their searchlights on the ministries, departments and agencies of the Federal Government, and also focus on the states and local government areas, in order to send out a clear signal, that no form of abuse will be tolerated.
“We will carry out a comprehensive audit of all ministries, departments and agencies of the Federal Government beginning from June 2007. You must observe due process in all that you do. I expect you to be above board.”

You will agree that this is a clear cut directive devoid of pretension, and which must be implemented without fear or favour. In view of this, your agency is therefore called upon to as a matter of urgency and national interest investigate allegations that the Hon. Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mr Mohammed Bello Adoke coordinated a bribery scheme that extorted about $26 million USD from about 10 multinational companies involved in the Siemens and Halliburton bribery scandals in the last quarter of 2010.

This amount was believed to have been collected under the official cover of making the accused multinational companies pay the legal fees of prosecution counsels even though the accused were never prosecuted in any court of the land to warrant such unethical secret levy.

While the EFCC and the Attorney General have listed various sums of money totalling about $240million as funds recovered in fines and penalties from these multinational companies, no one has dared mention the $26million or more secretly extorted from these companies and who the beneficiaries are.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
On November 22, 2010, Siemens reportedly reached a settlement agreement with the federal government under which Siemens will pay 7 billion Nigerian Naira (approx. $46.5 million) to the Nigerian Government in exchange for the EFCC dropping charges against Siemens AG, Siemens Nig Ltd and four of its officers. The settlement payment was variously described as “restitution” and “disgorgement”.
In connection with the TSKJ / Bonny Island bribery matter, on November 25, 2010, it was reported that the EFCC arrested ten Halliburton employees in Nigeria during a raid of the offices of Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited in Lagos, as well as one employee each from Saipem Contracting Nigeria and Technip Offshore Nigeria. On December 7, 2010, the EFCC reportedly filed corruption charges against Halliburton, former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney (who was the CEO of Halliburton during the period at issue), Albert Stanley (former CEO of KBR), David Lesar (current CEO of Halliburton) and William Utt (current CEO of KBR). Technip, Snamprogetti and JGC Corporation were reportedly also charged on the same day. The case reference was Federal Republic of Nigeria v. Halliburton and others, CV/435/10, High Court of Justice, Abuja Judicial Division (Abuja).

OUR PRAYER
Some of the multinational companies alleged to have been forced to pay various sums as fines and bribes under the cover of paying for prosecution’s legal fees include Julius Berger , Snamprogetti, Halliburton, Technipp, Shell, Siemens, Saipem, Japanese Gas Corporation, Transocean and Noble Drill.

While we have been able to get information that Julius Berger alone coughed out $26million USD in fines and another $3million USD as bribe, we call upon your agency as the one that investigated these cases and indeed filed charges against all the accused before they were withdrawn after some secret terms of settlement were forced on the multinational companies by the Attorney General, to as a matter of urgency and in line with President Jonathan’s directive quoted above how much each of the accused paid as “legal fees”, and how these monies were shared.

We also request you to establish through your investigation whether it is the practice for the accused in criminal cases to bear the cost of their own prosecution even though in these cases, no prosecution took place.

We urge you to also file appropriate charges against anyone found to have abused his office in this matter at the end of investigation.

Yours in the crusade against corruption

Debo Adeniran
Executive Chairman
CACOL
www.debo-adeniran..com
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Beaf: 2:36pm On May 23, 2012
fork adict:

@ BEEF,

I look you straight in the eye and i tell you that you are the stooooopidest, most fooooolish and most disgusting thing i haveever seen!

YUCK!!!!

Beta big winsh don finis for una coven?
You are boring, you battery is weak and your d.i.c.k has fallen.

Next winsh please!
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by subterfuge: 2:57pm On May 23, 2012
STORY!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS FOOLING WHO!!!!!!!
WHO IS JONATHAN FOOLING?
CAN HE PROSE3CUTE HIS CONCUBINE? ALISON-MADUEKE?
LET HIM ANSWER!!!!!
OVER HIS DEAD BODY, HE IS A BIG JOKER JOOOOO
ABEG TALK BETA THING, LEAVE FOOLISH JONATHAN
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by subterfuge: 3:07pm On May 23, 2012
THIS JONATHAN MAN IS A PART OF THE FRAUD. YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT.
ALISON MADUEKE HAS GIVEN HIM HIS OWN CUT SO THE FRAUD PANEL IS JUST A FARCE.
JUST A WASTE OF TIME, TO DECEIVE THE INNOCENT NIGERIANS.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2012
Another case given to a Justice Minister who is about to retire.
I bet this report will be filed in the recycle bin or even go missing.
Now everyone knows that nothing will come out of this!!!
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2012
manny4life:

You see what I keep saying, WHY THE HELL DO YOU WORRY ABOUT ME? Like dude, seriously STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME.

Oga King of flags... What do you think? I'm a docile shrink like you? My "infinite wisdom brother", I have a wonderful life outside Nairaland, by the grace of GOD, I couldn't have asked for more and my GOD being my witness. The funny thing is I did not claim professor but hey, I'm not rejecting it either. Oops I forgot, I have neither of these, I don't know if the playoffs are on or not because I guess I don't have a TV or maybe we just don't share same interest embarassed embarassed embarassed. Perhaps, you can buy a TV for me on Bestbuy.com and have them ship it to their store for me in Potomac Yards in Crystal City, cheesy cheesy :Dor perhaps, you can go on a dating site and get a chic for me grin grin grin... I'm not opposed to your help. cool cool cool

Look, I'm no tribal warrior, smiley coolI've tried to stay away from tribal things and anyone who knows me, knows this. Although, people like you, and Rhino in particular is those I have time for. You duo are the only ones who seem to stalk me over NL. Like I've told you in particular, you're free to make your comments, though this is a public forum, you have your rights just like I do, but seriously, I just don't care about you nor what you think nor say and I expect same from you. However, if you feel the need to address something I said, we can have a civil discourse, but the moment you step out of line, I can accept it from any other person, but from YOU, you bet I will devote my time on you. grin grin grin

Now brother, all I can tell you is please get a WONDERFUL life if you aren't living one. Just like a topic was posted on NL before asking if people who stay on NL a lot have a life outside NL? Although I don't stay on NL a lot, but fortunately, the poll was quite revealing, though people do have wonderful lives out NL, you can't help the addictive nature of a site like this. It sure doesn't make you better than them... SO my African Nigerian Brother, please, I will rather you concentrate on your life than mine. It's for your own good.

On that note, it's rather unfortunate that people like you tend to see ONLY negative rather than positives, now you wonder why I give a sh!itI about you.

Seriously, are you sure you're not a gal? After the first 3 lines, only God is my witness if I kept reading on or not. . . . . I just started laughing. Is it this serious?!?!?! You've really turned this online thing into your life. Relax, abeg, go outside and look for a chic, the weather is nice. Ahan!
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by hyman288: 4:02pm On May 23, 2012
lets watch and see what GEJ will do to curb this so called menace that has eating deep
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2012
kingoflag:

Seriously, are you sure you're not a gal? After the first 3 lines, only God is my witness if I kept reading on or not. . . . . I just started laughing. Is it this serious?!?!?! You've really turned this online thing into your life. Relax, abeg, go outside and look for a chic, the weather is nice. Ahan!

LOL, YOUR FRUSTRATION WILL NOT KILL YOU. SAY AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm a gal, that explains why you stalk me? shocked shocked shocked shocked :

GET A LIFE... PEACE DUDE,
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2012
Beaf: ^
You get more stup!d with each passing day. Is it genetic? shocked

Beaf:

Beta big winsh don finis for una coven?
You are boring, you battery is weak and your d.i.c.k has fallen.

Next winsh please!

By the way, are you employed? You have so much time shocked shocked shocked for rubbish online. Do you get tired?
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by bakila: 5:13pm On May 23, 2012
emmydeep: even if the minister for petroleum is the worst goat in the old eastern region, she remains the best. Why would supposed leaders of tomorow in naija be nonsesically trabalistic ? Why would a far northerner come to d east to head nnpc, lng etc and be fighting to become d minister for petroleum ? Wen they have failed us for decades as heads of state and president and nw with a canibalistic cbn governor dat donates money to boko haram. A man dat says cashless economy to without power suply just to frustrate the souther nigerians. The eastern nd western nigerians should do evrytin to suppot GEJ. So many asassination atempts on GEJ failed and dats why the northers are very angry. There are info i wouldnt release here cos of thos canibals. Let us all support GEJ to restor what those canibals have destroyed in naija.

Ok Easterner we have heard you.
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by Wallie(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2012
I probably should stay out of this thread because I might catch a stray “enemy bullet”! grin

Let me correct a few misconceptions that people have about the relationship between the President, Attorney General and the Judiciary.

1. There are 3 independent branches of government (1) Executive, (2) Legislative, and (3) Judiciary.
2. The Attorney General is a member of the Judiciary branch just like any other lawyer.
3. However, the Attorney General is a member of the President’s cabinet and is appointed by the President.
4. The Attorney General dances to the President’s tune and can be fired by him for whatever reason, which means that if the AG is non-performing you can blame it on the President. The Legislative branch can impeach the Attorney General but only for a very limited number of crimes.
5. The President can direct the Attorney General to prosecute or investigate any matter; after all, the Attorney General works for him. The AG represents the Federal government’s interest but that interest must be inline with the President’s; otherwise, he gets fired (this explains the firing of AGs by the Bush administration).
Re: Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe by joshuapharm(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2012
@beaf...its 'were you?' not 'where you'..so u are even a victim of dis govt wahala..education is for everyone...proves u were picked up from d gutter...give up honourably and tell ur employers u're tired...scumbag.u nid to go to skul asap...smh..o ma se ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Video Of Presidential Aide, Okon Obla Defending Maina's Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.