Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice (6163 Views)

Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by edicolove: 1:46pm On May 23, 2012
To the ACN and south west brothers, the right thing for GEJ to have done is to reinstate Salami and then they will be assured of winning at the tribunals instead of the polls. Hmmm! I like it. Anything else and they will come to Nairaland and rain insults on the president. Reminds me of the Buhari philosophy. 'If I win, it is free and fair. If I loose, it is rigging and blood will flow. Doesn't matter if I campaign or not because am supposed to win. The whole Nigeria likes me'.

Now the whole thing is getting clearer. Salami is really an ACN guy. The i.d.i.o.t doesn't even have the sense of decency to resign. Money sweet oh!

I noticed this morning almost all the papers have as headline Jonathan's order to the AGF to prosecute subsidy thieves. But the Nation completely ignored it. Always known that those coming here to shout that the government should fight against corruption are hypocrites. They actually mean the government should fight everyone else who is corrupt and leave their party members out of it. The Tinubus and Kuforijis of this world can spend 6billion for birthday or steal Lagos dry, it doesn't matter because they are ACN. Pathetic!
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by Beaf: 1:53pm On May 23, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf:

Broda seanet, long time no see!
Abeg, bring out di sepe and alomo bitters, tell Bimbo make she kill dat big goat wen get long bia bia! Make we jeun soke juh!
Nutin de happen!!!

Po po po! Po po! Po pop sontin! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by teskyg: 2:36pm On May 23, 2012
Salami is a big thief supported by Action Congress thieves.He should be in jailed.
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by Murphy7h4: 3:35pm On May 23, 2012
Joey82: I'm not too good with the Nigerian constitution but i think too much power is been given the executive arm of govt.
they decide who to reinstate or not, who to prosecute or not, who to imprison or not.
they even decide who lives and who dies.
this is too much power jare.
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by escobar07(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2012
Dis tin go annoy tinubu o. When the going was good, the Nation was always put news about him on their front page religiously, now i hear its not the case in this one. A clear case of biased reporting.
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by kny(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2012
All respect and regard for GEJ and his cohorts in Govt have gone with this pronouncement.
Suprise the likes of Oni and Oyinlola who absymally perform while in power will now decide to run PDP/Nigeria?
Well thinking Nigerian youths, we must Act fast and the time is Now.
GEJ is totally clueless,
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by frankosabi(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2012
It's only here in Nigeria, U see some worthless people calling a whole President of a country names.How could someone with a sound mind address the President as a bastards,it so funny and crazy that even the moderator doesn't scream some messages here before allowing it to be posted.it's often born out of anger.
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by babaniyen1(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2012
Jonathan is a full while Adoke is a bigger full. Andoaka's brother. bunch of rubbish
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by malc619(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2012
teskyg: Salami is a big thief supported by Action Congress thieves.He should be in jailed.
Hope Ʊ have a good reason for dropping out of Primary School....
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by Almaiga: 8:12pm On May 23, 2012
frankosabi: It's only here in Nigeria, U see some worthless people calling a whole President of a country names.How could someone with a sound mind address the President as a bastards,it so funny and crazy that even the moderator doesn't scream some messages here before allowing it to be posted.it's often born out of anger.
dont foget that, its only in nigeria that you'll see a president that behaves like he's got no brain. An example is the one we have at the moment.
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by Beaf: 8:14pm On May 23, 2012
babaniyen1: Jonathan is a full while Adoke is a bigger full. Andoaka's brother. bunch of rubbish

Bros, where were you when the school bell was ringing? grin
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by OmoTier1(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2012
Does anyone still take GEJ's government serious? I only feel sorry for the innocent blood of Nigerians that He will yet shed to remain in power! But the more worrying aspect is when the time comes for Nigerians to truly elect those with foresight to lead the Nation to true greatness, they resort to ethnicity!

For all I know, GEJ is the new definition of incompetence!
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by maasoap(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2012
NJC recommended his suspension when he refused to apologise to NJC and the then CJN for lying on oath. He has not apologised and practically nothing has changed till now. Now, on what ground was NJC based their recent re-instatement resolution? If everything still remains the same till now and NJC is having a counter resolution on Salami saga, it means NJC owe Nigerians and the president an apology for misleading us based on first recommendation that Salami should be suspended and retired. Even in that case, NJC should apologise to Salami. And again, why are ACN and other political parties taking this case personally? They're not even helping him all because people will perceive him as a biased judge. Is he a biased judge? If you asked for my personal opinion, I would say yes. It is just a pity that MTN decided to not to expose him.
Re: FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice by Demdem(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2012
Why should the retardeen suspend him at all by listening to the NJC when the case was pending in court?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / Buhari: We’ll Ensure Peaceful, Credible Election In Ondo / Akwa Ibom: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Eno (pdp), Dismisses Ypp, Apc, Nnpp Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.