Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,390 members, 7,940,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

hhh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hhh (3235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hhh by sabmack(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
hhhhhhhh
Re: hhh by rockiedink(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
@almondjoy
I really think you were too harsh on this chap. Geez!!! Do take it easy aight.

@sabmack
I know you said to discontinue this thread, but before that i just wanna say a coupla things. I think you've made the right decision to end the relationship. Its really for the best as you would come to realise in future. Dont need to say much as to why because alot has already been said and I believe you read them all. Secondly, do not take so much offence at almondjoy. she can be nutty but she really is a nice person as so many of her posts on nairaland show. In case like this, take the advice you need and discard the rest. all the best bro.
Re: hhh by almondjoy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
sabmack:

@almondjoy

Please, I have had you. You can admonish me without being abusive. Jesus said that whoever had not sinned let him cast the first stone.

I will like to discontinue this thread. I will also try and talk to the lady for us to discontinue this relationship.

I want to thank u all for your advise.

Thank u.

Good boy! wink If you said all this since--I nor for follow you ves. Sorry oh! Don't come back and give us "bad news that the girl is pregnant oh"!!! Thank you very much. May God bless you ma pickin! kiss

rockiedink:

@almondjoy
I really think you were too harsh on this chap. Geez!!! Do take it easy aight.

@sabmack
I know you said to discontinue this thread, but before that i just want to say a coupla things. I[b] think you've made the right decision to end the relationship. [/b] Its really for the best as you would come to realise in future. Dont need to say much as to why because alot has already been said and I believe you read them all. Secondly, do not take so much offence at almondjoy. she can be nutty but she really is a nice person as so many of her posts on nairaland show. In case like this, take the advice you need and discard the rest. all the best bro.

hmmmmmmmm! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool That why "almondjoy" has a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrle nut in it.

No more quarrel now! We are all happy. Happy Turkey day! kiss
Re: hhh by rockiedink(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
@almondjoy
hmmmmmmmm! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool That why "almondjoy" has a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrle nut in it.

No more quarrel now! We are all happy. Happy Turkey day! Kiss

[s]You know something, I'm beginning to trip fer you small small[/s]
Re: hhh by jimmyxxl(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
always use condom and drink beer not to remember your brother face on her, one luv
Re: hhh by jimmyxxl(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
always use condom and drink beer not to remember your brother face on her, one love

Re: hhh by Nautillus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Topic

Guy whats wrong with you? Are you such a Fool??

What on earth are you considering? angry angry angry angry
Re: hhh by Appearance(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2007
Hey almondjoy,

You've got quite a strong style of expressing your opinion. Looks like you are on a God-given mission to chastise Sabmack into sanity.

I guess this issue has being grossly overflogged.

By now Sabmack know the truth, unless he is just seeking a justification for something that is wrong.

Remember somethings are true, whether we believe them or not!
Re: hhh by blueband(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hmmmmm, this is a trciky situation to find yourself in.
No one chooses who to fall in love with,but staying in love is a decision someone has to make.You will levae with this for the rest of your mind.Everytime your brother comes to your house you will not be comfortable leaving your wife alone with him.You will reminded about this everytime and it will hurt you.

You can deal with this issue by talking to your girlfriend how she feels towards your brother .How old was she then?Ask your brother his feelings towards her.Let him understand that you love her now and you will be happy if he respects that.By talking to everyone concerned I guess you will be able to decide for yourself what is best.

All the best
Re: hhh by mamaput(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ poster, the problem is with you and you alone.
you are the one that cannot get over it. If you cannot get over it forget it.
Do you want to spend the rest of your life reminding her about it.
I do not think that once you have married her that people will come to ask you what ever.
as for gossip people will always find something to say.
Re: hhh by NihilceM: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2007
mamaput:

@ poster, the problem is with you and you alone.
you are the one that cannot get over it. If you cannot get over it forget it.
Do you want to spend the rest of your life reminding her about it.
I do not think that once you have married her that people will come to ask you what ever.
as for gossip people will always find something to say.

I have been telling him the same thing but he has been playing dumb and ignoring my posts. What an ass. he is only interested in reading what pleases him. He doesn't love that girl because if he did he wouldn't enjoy reading about how slutty she is for sleeping with his younger brother.

That guy makes me sick!
Re: hhh by mamaput(f): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2007
well its the lady that needs advice not the man. because she is the one that will suffer under him.
someone should advice her not to marry him.
Re: hhh by NihilceM: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2007
Yes she should be told.

I am sure the poor lady doesn't even know this guy has blown it to the whole world that she has slept with his younger brother.

What a loser. Can't someone have privacy?
Re: hhh by sabmack(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2007
jggggggggghhhhhhhh
Re: hhh by NihilceM: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
sabmack:

@Nihil

Are u telling me it is wrong for me to have sort advice here. I have already decided to call it quit to save myself seepless nights.

I have also said that i want to discontinue with the thread. What is my crime now. I took d decision base on u people advice.

Since you made your decision based on people's advice, then I also advise you check yourself.

You suffer from a very strong form of low-esteem.

PS: By quitting you haven't done a favor to yourself but to the lady!

(1) (2) (Reply)

why do men lust after women? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? / Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.