Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study Is On Sale Again....... For Just - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study Is On Sale Again....... For Just (1733 Views)

Should Part-Time Study Be Abolished? / Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos / Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study Is On Sale Again....... For Just by dudududu(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2012
Hello my fellow future leaders,
am here to inform those of you that wish to study in lagos state polytechnic nearest study centre, that the form is on sale again.
the form is strictly for administration courses and few of science department courses. You can choose any study center that is very close to your residential, but admision process and matric will be take place in the main campus. the cost price of the form is 3500naira for now from any anexes or campus.
awaiting result is accepted. obtain yours now and stop saying God time is the best.... ur age count when you are practicing ignorant

if you have any problem or you have been find it very dificult to get admision into the school through one means or other here is your time, am goin to make everythin so easy for you with 100% assurance.

Then those of you that you were admited last year congratulation?!!!!! u are all welcome to the school.....

for help or information please contact:

07083264197 (if you are on whatzapp u can send me msg and u will be reply instantly, bt sms is not consider)
ollalet@yahoo.com
if you are on facebook use: olaleye Taophyck Follerwhite.

NB.
pls do not miss call me, if you do, i will not pick your call when you later call me.

(1) (Reply)

UI Releases 2012/2013 Provisional Admission List(1st Batch) / Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) / Will Jamb Reduce This Year Cut-off Mark ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.