Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,882 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean (1183 Views)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean / Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by topsquino(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2012
I told a girl 3months ago dat i luv her ,and i asked her whether she luvs me too, on d contrary she said NO..BUT funnny enof we are still close as if nothing happen btw us..our friendship is now even stronger dan it were b4..GUYS, DO U FINK DIS GIRL STILL LUV ME....
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Killz1(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2012
Smh. . .
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 12:04am On May 23, 2012
ask her again! dis tym she will most definitely accept!
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by slimyem: 12:04am On May 23, 2012
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by ijebabe: 12:37am On May 23, 2012
The case of "Its not you, it's me"
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by omega25red(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2012
Poster you are and will forever be stuck in the friend zone with this girl. Look else whre
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Mynd44: 6:38am On May 23, 2012
She want friendship only. What is wrong with these people? Why cant y'all just think for once?
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 6:40am On May 23, 2012
@poster, I think you already know the answer to that.
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 6:41am On May 23, 2012
@poster, I think you already know the answer to that.
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Nobody: 8:39am On May 23, 2012
Friendship forever
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Riskymallam: 8:49am On May 23, 2012
Wrong move.
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by ilhama(f): 9:36am On May 23, 2012
it!s either she has samone she really loves but dat person does not treat her well or should i say right compare to the dis new person she is with now.i know what i!m saying cos im in the same situation with her.
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Mynd44: 9:47am On May 23, 2012
@OP, do you now know what she meant?
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by geniuspaul(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2012
@poster
Ilhama is right,I also had a similar experience to urs in my first year.She was a year ahead of me...i never knew she had a boyfriend who wasnt treating her well....who also happens to be her coursemate...there was a day,i told her my feelings and the only thing she did was smile and change the topic,anyway she has ended her fight with her boyfriend and has kind of distance herself from me..the truth of the matter dawned on me...when i questioned her bestfriend who also attends my fellowship
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by richy5(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2012
A Word Is Enough For D Wise
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by dammiecool(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2012
she is using u winkshe is using u
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by comyluv(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2012
Kful
She has someone else n stil needs ur company
Define ur relatnshp bfore its late
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by greedie1(f): 11:59am On May 23, 2012
@op, u ll ve to settle 4 friendship, she just likes u,
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by Mynd44: 12:04pm On May 23, 2012
@richy:
A Word Is Enough For D Wise
That's assuming the OP is wise
Re: She Doesnt Love Me But She Likes Being Around Me Wat Does Dat Mean by kpolli(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2012
topsquino: I told a girl 3months ago dat i luv her ,and i asked her whether she luvs me too, on d contrary she said NO..BUT funnny enof we are still close as if nothing happen btw us..our friendship is now even stronger dan it were b4..GUYS, DO U FINK DIS GIRL STILL LUV ME....

More like DO U FINK SHE STILL DOESN'T LUV U

(1) (Reply)

Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... / Oaths / Men #1 Rules !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.