Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Advice Pls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls!! (1965 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2012
My ex demands dat we continue from were we stoped,after runing away from her marital home,isn't dat a crazy idea?
Re: Advice Pls!! by kpolli(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2012
ur ex-gf or wife?
Re: Advice Pls!! by Mynd44: 12:12pm On May 23, 2012
That is a crazy idea
Re: Advice Pls!! by greedie1(f): 12:17pm On May 23, 2012
Im wondering if u are as crazy as ur ex....do u want to commit adultery? or do u tink merely deserting her husby qualifies as dissolution of marriage??

me tinks u r crazy to ve asked d qus atall(no offence intended), or ve u lost ur sense of right and wrong?
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2012
gree-die:
Im wondering if u are as crazy as ur ex....do u want to commit adultery? or do u tink merely deserting her husby qualifies as dissolution of marriage??

me tinks u r crazy to ve asked d qus atall(no offence intended), or ve u lost ur sense of right and wrong?
hey dat was hard men,av not & will neva say yes 2 a girl dat dumped me,4 sm scumbag,a girl i spend almost all my first salary on her school fee sm 9yrs ago, while she was @ "ABU" ZARIA...damn it, am gonna hug a transformer instead..tanx bro @ least 2 be sure am not toyin wit emotion dats all.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2012
bros! dat babe na werin psquare go call 'chop my money babe' shes bk for mor choping.. ogbeni run for ya life!... wink

Dagods:
hey dat was hard men,av not & will neva say yes 2 a girl dat dumped me,4 sm scumbag,a girl i spend almost all my first salary on her school fee sm 9yrs ago, while she was @ "ABU" ZARIA...damn it, am gonna hug a transformer instead..tanx bro @ least 2 be sure am not toyin wit emotion dats all.

true true she really chop ur money! grin grin
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli: ur ex-gf or wife?
kpoli she was my ex fiancee,but left when i ask her 2 give me @ least one year in other 2 settle in my new biz den and save sm cash,but she seems 2 be on d fast lane den.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione: bros! dat babe na werin psquare go call 'chop my money babe' shes bk for mor choping.. ogbeni run for ya life!... wink

true true she really chop ur money! grin grin
"gosh""was dat meant 4 me?
Re: Advice Pls!! by kpolli(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2012
Dagods:
kpoli she was my ex fiancee,but left when i ask her 2 give me @ least one year in other 2 settle in my new biz den and save sm cash,but she seems 2 be on d fast lane den.

Then its not her marital home
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli:

Then its not her marital home
it was "cos i got it from a reliable source dat d guy paid her dowry.they had a daughter,who died 2yrs after & since den nofin.dis life sef na wa.
Re: Advice Pls!! by kpolli(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2012
ur confusing me here. . . . u paid her dowry or someone else paid her dowry n then u got engaged to her
Re: Advice Pls!! by greedie1(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2012
Dagods:
i didnt intend to be harsh, apologies.... Pls dnt get involved wit d girl, she is no good..
Re: Advice Pls!! by luckgames(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2012
She want to come back and finish the money
Re: Advice Pls!! by Mynd44: 5:55pm On May 23, 2012
She is back for the money you saved na
Re: Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2012
@OP
and you opened this thread because you're considering taking her back?!
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli: ur confusing me here. . . . u paid her dowry or someone else paid her dowry n then u got engaged to her
hey kpolli , get dis clear,she was my fiancee,i almost single handedly sponsor her 2ru her "uni" we got engage b4 she went 2 d east 4 her otondo"service,dat was d genesis of our problem,she want a quick marriage but i pleaded 4 1 more yr but she took in 4 smone else, 5month in service,i got 2 found out .and we met and decide dat she go on and marry d man responsible 4 d pregnancy,d man paid her dowry,& urs truly bowed out.she gave birth 2 a girl who is late now,i think smtin went wrong "cos of her inability 2 take in since its been yrs now, so she packed her belongings &left d man's house,i got her call last 9t, u know via mid9t call were she was talking rubish.men i think dis is crazy.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2012
gree-die:

i didnt intend to be harsh, apologies.... Pls dnt get involved wit d girl, she is no good..
apology accepted tanx man am gr8ful.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
and you opened this thread because you're considering taking her back?!
hey mrbrownjay wetin i do u now?
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2012
luckgames: She want to come back and finish the money
Amadioha strike her.
Re: Advice Pls!! by agb2011(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2012
Op, don't take her back no matter what. Tel her to go back 2her husband's house, after all, marriage is 4 better 4worse. Now that there's problem in her husband's house, she wants 2run away; she already did dt to u. And don't even think of having a fling wt her. Let her go!
Re: Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 24, 2012
Dagods:
hey mrbrownjay wetin i do u now?

lol, bro, you didnt answer the question.......do you actually want to take this lady back?
Re: Advice Pls!! by kpolli(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2012
Dagods:
hey kpolli , get dis clear,she was my fiancee,i almost single handedly sponsor her 2ru her "uni" we got engage b4 she went 2 d east 4 her otondo"service,dat was d genesis of our problem,she want a quick marriage but i pleaded 4 1 more yr but she took in 4 smone else, 5month in service,i got 2 found out .and we met and decide dat she go on and marry d man responsible 4 d pregnancy,d man paid her dowry,& urs truly bowed out.she gave birth 2 a girl who is late now,i think smtin went wrong "cos of her inability 2 take in since its been yrs now, so she packed her belongings &left d man's house,i got her call last 9t, u know via mid9t call were she was talking rubish.men i think dis is crazy.

Then tell her to face to "GO TO HELL"
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2012
kpolli:

Then tell her to face to "GO TO HELL"
"Hhuummmm".....
Re: Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 28, 2012
Dagods:
"Hhuummmm".....

u bin dey kpansh am when she dey with d oda guy?
Re: Advice Pls!! by Saraha1(f): 1:54pm On May 28, 2012
Hmm
Re: Advice Pls!! by Mynd44: 3:04pm On May 28, 2012
You want her back confess
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: You want her back confess
If only i".........so sad, but i really wish her all d best.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Mynd44: 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
Dagods:
If only i".........so sad, but i really wish her all d best.
well best of lick to you both
Re: Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 28, 2012
wen i say run 4 ya lyfe, i mean u shud run faster dan a cheetah.if u mumu, u go leke.don't u even think of panachukwuing her.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Mynd44: 11:52pm On May 28, 2012
Sare kabakaba
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2012
grin"bad son's....well advice noted, Tanx a million.
Re: Advice Pls!! by Dagods(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2012
Ninejaywon: wen i say run 4 ya lyfe, i mean u shud run faster dan a cheetah.if u mumu, u go leke.don't u even think of panachukwuing her.
"
Lol grin
Ninejaywon: wen i say run 4 ya lyfe, i mean u shud run faster dan a cheetah.if u mumu, u go leke.don't u even think of panachukwuing her.
"
Lol (PANACHUKWUING)"chai"

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For The Couple? / Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? / What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.