Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

Preparation, The Surefire That Unlock The Door Of Your Opportunities - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Preparation, The Surefire That Unlock The Door Of Your Opportunities (624 Views)

" The Last Man On Earth Sat Alone In A Room. There Was A Knock On The Door" / Preparation Unlock The Doors Of Your Opportunities / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparation, The Surefire That Unlock The Door Of Your Opportunities by acaforreal(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2012
Oral Roberts once said “miracle are flowing towards us everyday, unfortunately, we do not recognize them”. We only see what we are prepared to see. Where some see problems, others see opportunities; where some see obstacles, others see miracles and where some see stumbling blocks, the brave ones see stepping-stones to breakthrough. Preparation is the key to recognition and recognition will lead you to the place of promotion. My friend Charles Kettering told me “keep on going and the chances are that you will stumble on something perhaps when you least expect it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. Learn more @ http://www.livethelifeofyourdream.com

(1) (Reply)

The Coolidge Effect!!!! / What Wise Saying(s) Have You Come Up With By Yourself? / Excuse Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.