Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,480 members, 7,974,960 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

25 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 25 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja (645 Views)

Rare Opportunity: 25 Plots Of Land At An Incredibly Low Price! / We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land Near Leki Free Trade Zone / Are You A Credible Property Developer?: We Have 25 Plots We Want To Sell/dev. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by olowut: 5:56pm On May 23, 2012
There are 25 plots of Land currently available for sale @ a ridiculously low price in an area called Asokoro in Abuja. If you are familiar with this place, you will agree with me that a plot of land is sold for about N3m, but the price of each plot of land I am talking about are INCREDIBLY lower, you will never find elsewhere, even in suburbs. Now, this is one of the safest areas you can ever think of, no govt. issues, good landscape... well, If you are interested, you need not PAY A DIME until you are FULLY SATISFIED. for further enquries call: 07032955354.
Re: 25 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by slimming: 6:05pm On May 23, 2012
16GB Memory Card + Adapter are available for sale in Abuja too

view my profile for contact detail

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank, Firstbank,and Five Other Bank Ranked Among Top Global 1000 Banks / Do Anyone Know How Much It Cost To Publishe 300copies Of Book / Totally Free Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.