Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,894 members, 7,973,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:13 AM

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (27689 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 24, 2012
Oh yeah.....Cute,Handsome Rich guys also cry coz they dont ever get to meet a lady who loves them for who they are.
all they get to find most times are gurls who just love them for their money and when they money is gone,the gurls flee and leave them heartbroken.

Well,i guess those who enjoy love more are the middle class.....

The pretty gurls do have a HUGE problem.....they feel so proud with themselves and expect guys to always to d chasing.....Yeah,sometimes,ladies need to do the chasing.

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Abegi abegi make i hear. . . MOST times, they are the cause of their tears. majority of pretty girls are snobbish and rude and crass and proud and act as if they don't give a fcck. . . especially the wealthy ones. . .

Pls pls pls, if you are pretty and don't behave in that manner, fine and good for you. Speak for yourself. We all have experienced one or two things from the pretty ones, so don't come here and defend anyone and make generalizing statements about them being the opposite of what i already think they are. I know how to read and understand people and so do others. No one will play on my intelligence. How many pretty girls are humble? They are in the minority. . . If i meet a pretty girl that is the opposite of the stereotype, trust me, i'll know.

If they cry at night, that shows they are also human like the rest. And they should do what other humans do. . . Clean their fccking eyes!
Nice thread. . . cool
i doff ma cap for u...d OP z ryt sunhow but most pretty gals r notin to write home abt..for an EG,dia z dis pretty gal called didi in ma dept..in 100L,we use to read together for nyt classes...we joked and laffed togeda...den came 200L,she started following diff classes of men&changed immediately..she started acting as if ol d guys in our dept was low lifes!..cudnt bliv myself wen i called her one day and she was like ''hello.hu z dis?''...she has deleted my num....for real,most pretty gals(i mean d very very pretty ones) r rude nd not humble...dia character sucks most tyms...jes over heard one sayin she wil neva marry a poor man nd dat her husby must b stinkingly rich...imagine!!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 24, 2012
Columella: Oh yeah.....Cute,Handsome Rich guys also cry coz they dont ever get to meet a lady who loves them for who they are.
all they get to find most times are gurls who just love them for their money and when they money is gone,the gurls flee and leave them heartbroken.

Well,i guess those who enjoy love more are the middle class.....

The pretty gurls do have a HUGE problem.....they feel so proud with themselves and expect guys to always to d chasing.....Yeah,sometimes,ladies need to do the chasing.

Sincerely speaking darling, RICH guys don't cry....they only wonder at times but NEVER cry at night to say cos they are always busy with thinking of how to make more wealth even while with the so-called girlfriend, wife or fiancee...and who told u an OCEAN DRIES?? Lolz...Rich guys don't cry!!! They only wonder why women just love only money
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by mandsignal(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2012
190: OP

Where are these pweety girls and where я dey cryin

Give me a location so I could immediately go there with my handkerchief

Sexylemonade do u cry @ nites too
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by hustla(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2012
so we shld chew sand cos they cry??abegiii what makes dem special?na die allof us go die one day naaa undecided
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
I forgot to add that rich guys cry only when their dead bodies are being laid into a 6ft grave- they cry for abandoning all their life earnings & wealth in the hands of people who never knew how they suffered to earn wealth....lol
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 24, 2012
shadrach77: my take on this topic is this, most pretty girls are proud so the poster's argument does not hold water but some are genuinely humble just like the lady in this picture grin grin grin
Emmmm...sorry sir but that babe does not qualify as pretty to me. With modesty, I agree.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2012
NIKKnJAZZ:

Ummm...extremely good looking guys are vain, players, and whores. It's not making a generalization, it's real talk.
ummmm...extremely good looking gurls are dumb,rude&sluts.its not making a generalization,its a reply to ur myopic discombobulated crap u spewed up dia
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2012
lalaosky:
i doff ma cap for u...d OP z ryt sunhow but most pretty gals r notin to write home abt..for an EG,dia z dis pretty gal called didi in ma dept..in 100L,we use to read together for nyt classes...we joked and laffed togeda...den came 200L,she started following diff classes of men&changed immediately..she started acting as if ol d guys in our dept was low lifes!..cudnt bliv myself wen i called her one day and she was like ''hello.hu z dis?''...she has deleted my num....for real,most pretty gals(i mean d very very pretty ones) r rude nd not humble...dia character sucks most tyms...jes over heard one sayin she wil neva marry a poor man nd dat her husby must b stinkingly rich...imagine!!
Lemme tell you what i discovered. . . I found out that dating girls in the same age group or same age as you are is just a waste of time. Most girls prefer older guys. Not any fault of theirs you know, because they kinda mature earlier than their male counterparts. Therefore, they tend to refer to boys in their class or same level as "small boys". It's up to we the guys to realize that these ladies don't give a [i]s[/i]hit about us in our younger ages, so we have to buckle up and and face our studies squarely, preparing for the responsibility nature has entrusted to us right from the day we stepped out of our mother's womb as males. When we wait for our time, younger ladies would look up to us, and oh, those ladies that previously snubbed you will suddenly realize how handsome and "matured" you suddenly look or suddenly are. That is why, at age 30, a mans life is just starting, but at age 30 for the ladies, they are desperate. . . and will most times, settle for less. A lot of heart breaks will be avoided if guys would look at that simple mathematics of life. The girls that break your heart do so, because you rightfully cannot take care of them at that time, of course, you are rightfully a "small boy". Learn and remember that there is a time for everything.
When the time comes, a younger and prettier girl will also leave a "small boy" to be with you. . . that's life! "Small boys" should better ask themselves, why the rush?

8 Likes

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

Lemme tell you what i discovered. . . I found out that dating girls in the same age group or same age as you are is just a waste of time. Most girls prefer older guys. Not any fault of theirs you know, because they kinda mature earlier than their male counterparts. Therefore, they tend to refer to boys in their class or same level as "small boys". It's up to we the guys to realize that these ladies don't give a [i]s[/i]hit about us in our younger ages, so we have to buckle up and and face our studies squarely, preparing for the responsibility nature has entrusted to us right from the day we stepped out of our mother's womb as males. When we wait for our time, younger ladies would look up to us, and oh, those ladies that previously snubbed you will suddenly realize how handsome and "matured" you suddenly look or suddenly are. That is why, at age 30, a mans life is just starting, but at age 30 for the ladies, they are desperate. . . and will most times, settle for less. A lot of heart breaks will be avoided if guys would look at that simple mathematics of life. The girls that break your heart do so, because you rightfully cannot take care of them at that time, of course, you are rightfully a "small boy". Learn and remember that there is a time for everything.
When the time comes, a younger and prettier girl will also leave a "small boy" to be with you. . . that's life! "Small boys" should better ask themselves, why the rush?
Na my blood u get walaiiii! My son! Mummy did a fantastic job! Excellent!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by sashaa(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2012
dianah: When I was about thirteen years old, I read a novel by Merrill Joan Gerber entitled, [b]EVEN PRETTY GIRLS CRY AT NIGHT [/b]and it gave me a different perspective, for me it just affirmed the saying that the grass always looks greener on the other persons lawn.

Pretty girls are mainly thought to be snobs, not because they are any more than the next person, but because sometimes people are so intimidated by their looks, that they never give them a fair say before judging them, which is quite unfair.
You know how tall people or skinny people get teased endlessly especially as a growing teen? You get called palm tree, tally, longy, lepa and all sorts and they (my very humble self being a victim) smile and take the taunts, but God help you is you call someone short shorty or a fat person fatty and everyone descends on you for being insensitive! I don’t get it!

•I know at parties, sometimes you find the pretty girls without a dance partner, guess why? Most times guys assume they are stuck up and will say no , so they settle for the homely girls while little-miss-pretty sits in a corner acting like she doesn’t care, but inside she almost wishes she could be ordinary so people do not get intimidated, kinda explains why some aint married too. If a pretty girl approaches her 30’s and is unmarried, people assume she is too selective that’s why she is still single, but if miss-not- so –pretty is single, people sympathise and say, Oh, she is such a nice girl, hope she finds someone! Double standards if you ask me.
•I will also use a scenario that deals with races, you know how blacks keep acting like they are so hated by the whites, but they themselves treat the white with disdain saying its because their fore fathers were wronged, please get a life! People are individuals and should be treated as such. Sometimes we just wallow in so much self pity, that we fail to see a good thing even when it hits us SMACK! In the face.
•And also think about how people who are poor seem to think they have an exclusive right to heaven, Hello! Being poor does not mean you will go to heaven, if you act like a devil, you will be miserable here and in the life after as well, so instead of judging your rich boss or neighbor and assuming he made his money through crooked means, why don’t you live like Christ would want you to and pray that God almighty blesses the works of your hand, rather than self righteously wallowing in poverty!

Anyway, my thoughts are based on the fact that sometimes we treat a certain class of people unfairly because in certain aspects of life they seem highly favoured already, could be physically, intellectually, socially, or financially. I think we should accord everyone same treatment, what is referred to as the curtesy of Christ. Before people start saying it doesn’t make sense and all the usual stories, na my blog, and I am entitled to my opinion, if you don’t like it, leave a comment or go create your own blog! Shikena!

ps: for all the tall skinny teens who were /are teased as kids, trust me when u grow older and fill out in all the right places everyone starts saying you are hot and look like a super model, trust me, i speak from experience *wink*

www.dianahsplace.info/2011/05/even-pretty-girls-cry-at-night.html. [url=twitter.com/dianahsplace]@dianahsplace[/url]
i was real skinny grown up. Know wat u mean. Am stil pretty skinny now but not so much and i look good wink
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by basher(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2012
From my personal experience, the pretty girls who are vain etc., are the ones who've been pretty right from when they were little and maintained or even improved in adulthood. They are the type when told they are pretty will so "I know".

On the other hand, you have the late bloomers. The ones who were ordinary as kids then suddenly bloomed in their mid to late teens. They look really fyyyynne, but inside they're still ordinary. Sometimes they wonder what the fuss is all about them being pretty. Such girls are generally nicer and more homely.

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2012
kay9: @dianah, can see u viewing the thread... Well, here's what i think:
- Pretty girls may cry at night, but Ugly ones wail all the time.
- Pretty girls may be misunderstood sometimes, but Ugly girls are TOTALLY ignored.
- Pretty girls may wish to be plain once in a while; Ugly girls however will give ANYTHING to be pretty.
So, suck it up, dianah, some people actually have it a lot worse.
Oh, and for the record, 90% of pretty girls i've met are snobs. And THAT is speaking from experience! cool
if i was opportuned to have known u in real life,i would have bought u enough beers...nomata how d cuties cries,twil neva rch dat of d uglies..havent u imagined d way our celebrities(evn the ugly ones) dates/marries pretty models?...for me,if a pretty gals cries,its more of she z about to loose a rich guy than that people are judging her to b too rude..d pretty gals i know,dont give a rat ass abt wotchu think of them..are they not the ones i do see cruising round d town wt expensive toys and having abt 3 iphones with them...make i hear o jare...for y'all info,d ugly ones wil wish to cry the tears for d pretty ones if they cud as pretty as the beautiful ones...abeg mek we tok beta tori joooooooooooorrrr
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na my blood u get walaiiii! My son! Mummy did a fantastic job! Excellent!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

I am awarding u a gold medal for the above comment; u nailed it harder enough than anyone could have done...well done killz...A MAN'S LIFE BEGINS TRULY AT 30yrs & ENDS AT INFINITY, WHILE THAT OF A WOMAN BEGINS AS EARLY AS 20yrs & MOST TIMES ENDS AT MOST 39yrs. So young guys must learn to wait, u will soon become the apple of the eyes of every pretty lady, but then, u need MONEY to bring out that your manly beauty & integrity for almost all women to die & dream to have u like they are....Lolz...shut up Daily...u too talk, ok sir!! lol
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

u r ryt but u misunderstood me cos i was neva datin or planned to date her...she was jes my gud fwend bak then...i had a GF so i cudnt evn think of dating her..as for dept guys,she stopped grtn dem them..weneva she cums to class(usually late unlike b4),she wil sit with only d preety gals in our dept..dis days she wil pass me and wont evn utter a HI to me...dis was sumone dat we went to places and classes together from my hostel rum and sumtyms from hers..
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2012
lalaosky:
u r ryt but u misunderstood me cos i was neva datin or planned to date her...she was jes my gud fwend bak then...i had a GF so i cudnt evn think of dating her..as for dept guys,she stopped grtn dem them..weneva she cums to class(usually late unlike b4),she wil sit with only d preety gals in our dept..dis days she wil pass me and wont evn utter a HI to me...dis was sumone dat we went to places and classes together from my hostel rum and sumtyms from hers..
I understand you perfectly. We are saying the same thing. . . Just realize it's her time to "shakaralize". . . If she doesn't act so now, when will she act like that? In future, which kain shakara she wan do wey you neva see? Na that time she go know say boy sef dey shakara. Just free am. . . wink
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2012
DailyNews:
I am awarding u a gold medal for the above comment; u nailed it harder enough than anyone could have done...well done killz...A MAN'S LIFE BEGINS TRULY AT 30yrs & ENDS AT INFINITY, WHILE THAT OF A WOMAN BEGINS AS EARLY AS 20yrs & MOST TIMES ENDS AT MOST 39yrs. So young guys must learn to wait, [b]u will soon become the apple of the eyes of every pretty lady, but then, u need MONEY to bring out that your manly beauty & integrity for almost all women to die & dream to have u like they are....[/b]Lolz...shut up Daily...u too talk, ok sir!! lol
Equally factual statement too. . . Thanks.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmmn...
r u crying by 11a:m pretty heart?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2012
lalaosky:

Lalaosky u suppose wake pass all dis tins u dey deliver na, gal dey blow yanga and u tell am make she close door ni? Kai if I was a guy ehn! lipsrsealed
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Decapo: 10:06pm On May 24, 2012
pretty girls cry well o, infact na dem dey cry most
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2012
lalaosky:

Now I see another reason my son will attend only male military boarding school from kindergarten to university level, so he won't worry his scientific brain with which pretty girl greets him or picks his call or not...so that his heart will be as strong as the zuma rock! lol...Now lets face the fact, leave her to live her life the way she chose, so that she won't have anyone to blame for her mistakes soonest. focus on your academics, if u don't make first class or 2.1 & u don't have Adam as ur grandpa, no job for u o....but if u concentrate & get the best, u will get a sweet job after & all girls, including those going for beauty pageants will be admiring & hustling to win your heart!! experience!!!!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
Pakavy: r u crying by 11a:m pretty heart?

See am! U just dey comot boxers up and down, na who do u dis kain tin sef?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by davechika(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Calm d fawck down joor! Like his person? Yes I do! And what? Listen if I gbadun a certain koboko I go resume d toasting myself cus I b sojified babe u hia me so! So quit talking shyte! Na me u dey give advice about pm? See dis dongoyaro o! U beta behave cus I no 2 nice. angry
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by davechika(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Calm d fawck down joor! Like his person? Yes I do! And what? Listen if I gbadun a certain koboko I go resume d toasting myself cus I b sojified babe u hia me so! So quit talking shyte! Na me u dey give advice about pm? See dis dongoyaro o! U beta behave cus I no 2 nice. angry

u have already said it all,stop misinterpreting info u dnt get,i knw ur looking for attension but u got the wrong guy..i tell ya...the best treatment for your likes is just walk....on..,...ignore ur posts as if u never existed in the first place.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2012
davechika:

u have already said it all,stop misinterpreting info u dnt get,i knw ur looking for attension but u got the wrong guy..i tell ya...the best treatment for your likes is just walk....on..,...ignore ur posts as if u never existed in the first place.

Badosky looking for attention? I laugh in my Indian accent *nehinehinehinehi*

Dude far from it, wetin attention go offer me? Better life or pounds sterling? Abeg go sleep u don dey feel highrey!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by icebee1(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2012
U are rite wth ur statmnt... There pretnd wil alwyz make dem cry, because dey wil b sendin a picture of wat they are nt 2 d guyz...
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2012
When I was about thirteen years old, I read a novel by Merrill Joan Gerber entitled, EVEN PRETTY GIRLS CRY AT NIGHT and it gave me a different perspective, for me it just affirmed the saying that the grass always looks greener on the other persons lawn.

Pretty girls are mainly thought to be snobs, not because they are any more than the next person, but because sometimes people are so intimidated by their looks, that they never give them a fair say before judging them, which is quite unfair.
You know how tall people or skinny people get teased endlessly especially as a growing teen? You get called palm tree, tally, longy, lepa and all sorts and they (my very humble self being a victim) smile and take the taunts, but God help you is you call someone short shorty or a fat person fatty and everyone descends on you for being insensitive! I don’t get it!

•I know at parties, sometimes you find the pretty girls without a dance partner, guess why? Most times guys assume they are stuck up and will say no , so they settle for the homely girls while little-miss-pretty sits in a corner acting like she doesn’t care, but inside she almost wishes she could be ordinary so people do not get intimidated, kinda explains why some aint married too. If a pretty girl approaches her 30’s and is unmarried, people assume she is too selective that’s why she is still single, but if miss-not- so –pretty is single, people sympathise and say, Oh, she is such a nice girl, hope she finds someone! Double standards if you ask me.

awesome post. smiley

its hard being female.
but also a blessing. wink

just goes to show, you cannot and should never judge or assume someone's life is one way.
we all have our burdens no matter how pretty and wide our smiles are.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by 401kk: 10:58pm On May 24, 2012
Why are they crying at night, dem be bush baby?

2 Likes

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lalaosky u suppose wake pass all dis tins u dey deliver na, gal dey blow yanga and u tell am make she close door ni? Kai if I was a guy ehn! lipsrsealed
@killz.thanks alot..@badosky,no kill me wt lafta...i don wake since my sweet shawama...na dis topic mek me remember abt d tori
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2012
DailyNews:

Now I see another reason my son will attend only male military boarding school from kindergarten to university level, so he won't worry his scientific brain with which pretty girl greets him or picks his call or not...so that his heart will be as strong as the zuma rock! lol...Now lets face the fact, leave her to live her life the way she chose, so that she won't have anyone to blame for her mistakes soonest. focus on your academics, if u don't make first class or 2.1 & u don't have Adam as ur grandpa, no job for u o....but if u concentrate & get the best, u will get a sweet job after & all girls, including those going for beauty pageants will be admiring & hustling to win your heart!! experience!!!!
lol...am not worried abt her o...jes brought up d story cos of this thread
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2012
401kk: Why are they crying at night, dem be bush baby?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.