Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK (12071 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2012
I am not yoruba but wow! tribalism will kill us in this country
as soon as a nigerian does something some deluded donkey with the brains of a monkey will come and start talking about tribes
some of you deluded tribal warriors need to get out of your 1 man kingdom and go see the world,othjer countries are moving forward and we are busy tearing each other down,sometimes i wonder why God drop me inside naija
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2012
Nairaland hs basically been hijacked by these tribal warriors and its a shame
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Skywalker5(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2012
milehigh06: Nairaland hs basically been hijacked by these tribal warriors and its a shame

You cant blame all of them. They hide behind computers to speak their mind.Most of them are jobless and frustrated. You cant blame them. Thats what unemployment has caused in Nigeria. Bunch of fools that have low self esteem
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ the moderators grin grin grin grin why nah
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by flashit(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2012
He be like say na 'Operation Clean Nairaland' we dey so ooo. Type wetin your brain dictate; post gets deleted! Panadol after death grin
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Kuulnomsy(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2012
milehigh06: I am not yoruba shocked shocked shocked but wow! tribalism will kill us in this country
as soon as a nigerian does something some deluded donkey with the brains of a monkey will come and start talking about tribes
some of you deluded tribal warriors need to get out of your 1 man kingdom and go see the world,othjer countries are moving forward and we are busy tearing each other down,sometimes i wonder why God drop me inside naija

Ediot who are you deceiving. undecided undecided
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Theblessed(f): 4:49pm On May 24, 2012
[size=16pt]A Typical Nigerian teacher!!!

He brought that behaviour down here thinking he'd got away with it and not realising - everyday na for the thief but one day, no oga's own.

Abi, he himself get 3 children - imagine another rapist like him devour his young daughters - just wait! What goes round will definitely come round your domot - million times!

S t u p i d dog wey dey chop bone hung on his neck!!

Rot in jail - swine!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Kuulnomsy(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2012
This is the basta.rt's picture

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

Ediot who are you deceiving. undecided undecided
dummy,aparently if u read my post u will see that I am not in support of any tribe
and if your deluded mind will let you look further,you will see where i said i am EDO,auchi boi to d bone but not beclouded by stupid sentiments that fools like you live on
if u will read further you will see where i actually said edo lawyers started 419,where i bashed my edo sisters for prostitution cos unlike you tribal warrior,i am not blind to the truth,the problems of this country is not just yorubas,its every and all tribe
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2012
I'm seriously considering suspending my sojourns to Genesis Cinemas and putting my N1500 to better use: like buying data plans to view the Nairaland Haus of Tribalism. True story!
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by IykeD(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2012
Who is this robot stationed here to hide comments. Why was my comment hidden...cos I quoted someone? What a triballand...oh sorry nairaland.Shameful!
Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Patsey: 9:52pm On May 24, 2012
Don't be under any illusion, I neither condone nor tolerate this guy's actions or inactions. Nonetheless, this is not the only news in the UK about foreign or UK nationals behaving badly. In fact, whilst this story has not, as yet, hit the BBC news 24, the hot news on the channel currently concerns Mr Iftikhar and Mrs Farzana Ahmed who allegedly killed their daughter (Shafilea Ahmed) over her Westernised lifestyle (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4330608/Parents-killed-their-daughter-Shafilea-Ahmed-over-her-Westernised-lifestyle.html). And it's not an isolated case amongst Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. Google 'HONOUR KILLINGS' and you'll have to trawl over zillion records and news items. Over the previous two weeks, it's been about Asian paedophile ring who were busted and convicted in Rochdale, North West England (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9253712/Members-of-paedophile-gang-to-be-sentenced.html). Even the Police Officers who were investigating Ibori for corruption were themselves corrupt police officers (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/may/23/three-arrested-met-police-corruption?newsfeed=true).

I am not aware of any equivalent national websites where citizens of other nations around the world congregate to vilify their own, and that's my problem with Nigerians on NL. Yes, this dastardly act of this chemistry teacher brings us shame and dishonour especially at work. But, listen! Whenever work colleagues says things along the line of "reports claim that Nigerian politicians are corrupt?". I often respond by saying "oh yeah...just as there are reports on systemic and endemic corruption amongst British MPs who, for decades, were fiddling expenses claims". I've also been told, "Oh Patsey, I understand that the Nigeria Police is very corrupt" to which I responded along the lines of "oh well in the same way that I understand that the London Met is equally not insulated from all manners of corruption". In fact, today in the staff room -- packed with around 20 people -- one of the very senior managers (by the way, he's an Asian) asked across the room -- so everyone could hear him in his deep-toned male voice -- "Patsey, have you heard the news of the Nigerian teacher who is standing trial for child molestation" to which I promptly responded "Mr Patel, no, I've been following the news of the Indian-Pakistani family who killed their daughter over her Westernised lifestyle as well as the news of the Asian paedophile ring in Rochdale". Mr Patel gave me one punch. In return, I gave him two deadly blows. He quickly left the common room. A Ghanaian colleague winked at me, later telling me "I thoroughly enjoyed the insult you heaped back upon that stupid and arrogant Patel." And what's my point. We Nigerians need to stand up for ourselves wherever in the world we may be living and working and let the world know that wrong doers are 'demons' and 'beasts' from all nations, nooks and corners of this earth and not just from Nigeria.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL CONCERNED - the abused girl and her family as well as the wife and children of Mr. Keith Ogunsola. May this man -- whose teaching career is now over anywhere in the developed world -- fully come to terms with the 'demon' in his life and change for the good.

3 Likes

Re: Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK by Tonitelli: 10:19pm On May 24, 2012
@patsey....well said!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) / Nigerians React To #eseoruru's Kidnap & Forced Marriage / Man Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meat Infected With Tuberculosis In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.