Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists (2742 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 11:01am On May 24, 2012
An Engineering Company involved in boatyard, technology and marine engineering equipment maintenance is currently recruiting dynamic and resourceful management Trainee Engineers and Technologists.

Minimum Qualification B.Sc (Elect/Elect Engineering,
for Engineers: Mechanical Engineering and
Marine Engineering).

Minimum Qualification HND (Elect/Elect Mechanical

for Technologists: and Marine Engineering).

Knowledge of AutoCAD and other engineering draughting softwares will be added advantage.

Remuneration: C o m m e n s u r a t e w i t h

i n t e r n a t i o n a l i n d u s t r y

practice.

Apply with CV on or before 8th June 2012 to:

REAL ASTROS NIG. LTD.

8 Liverpool Road, GRA Apapa,
Lagos.

Signed

Management
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by Nobody: 11:24am On May 24, 2012
Is it only engineers you want? What about graduates in sciences; like Industrial chemists?
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 11:30am On May 24, 2012
I'm sorry but acceptable disciplines as per the instruction are the Engineering courses stated.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by alaoeri: 12:07pm On May 24, 2012
Applicants are τ̲̅ȍ submit their cv in person or by post. Pls clarify.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2012
Please apply in person with your CV to the address stated.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by DaGeneral(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2012
Is it goin to be on the spot interview..cos i am thinking of sending my cv thru some1..thanx
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by kreal: 6:34pm On May 24, 2012
@nikinash, i based in portharcourt and i am interested in d position pls how can i send my cv, i am very good in d use of Autocad, Autodesk inventor and PDMS. And i studied mechanical engr(Second class upper)
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 10:36am On May 25, 2012
DHL it, I suppose it wont hurt and if they find you good enough, they will call you.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by alaoeri: 11:35am On May 28, 2012
The address u give here, no 8 liverpool street apapa is residential mayb u shld the company's I'd properly.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by Jayriel: 1:04pm On May 28, 2012
Pls I read Industrial Physics University of Benin and I have HSE and Some welding knowledge can I apply
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by Ohislee(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2012
@poster, say something about the address. Is it correct or not.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by kreal: 6:55am On May 29, 2012
Pls poster say sometin about d address because i av sent my cv and other document through DHL to lagos yesterday. PLS REACT FAST
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2012
Please note that all the information I have is what I have posted. And note, I am not collecting any money anything for this so please as with all things, exercise due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by Ohislee(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2012
Who said the address is a residential?
Anyway its confirmed, its the office of the deputy commisional for maritime affairs. For insterested applicant you can go there and drop your CV.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by alaoeri: 7:57pm On May 31, 2012
@ohislee have being there saw two abokis one with uniform, they told me nothing like at the gate.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by nikinash(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Its a genuine advertisement and the company is very legit.
Re: Vacancies for Trainee Engineers and Technologists by gaze(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
i read biulding engineering and i have diploma in autocad 2D and 3D

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received His/her Appointment Letter For Civil Defence? / Secretary Needed Around Abule-egba Urgently. / Who Knows NSIA Insurance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.