Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,898 members, 7,931,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Dey Find Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Dey Find Love (3026 Views)

I Dey Find E- Girlfriend! / I Dey Find Gal Friend / I Dey Find Girl Friend From Port Hartcort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2007
i dey find who i go love i be guy, but i ugly well oo and i dey luk 4 fine and cute chic, chacolate colour not abino or red pawpaw, a graduate  if you get all that qualities hala at me fast,  me i none get money ooo but i get plentin love to give you,  chance for only 16 chics to apply and i go select the one when get the perfect qualities,
Re: I Dey Find Love by rachiwise(f): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2007
whao! grow fast me sef dey desperate oo i dey look for guy,hola at me fast fast,someone else fit snatch me ooo,be fast shocked
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2007
@rachiwise ------ YOU BE NO ONE ON THE LIST, NA ONLY 15 COME REMAIN OO, HOPE SAY YOU FINE OO MAKE YOU NONE JUST BE NO ONE AND YOU NONE FIT PASS ROUND ONE.
Re: I Dey Find Love by felixweah2: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2007
rach@ what is ur age?
Re: I Dey Find Love by rachiwise(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2007
@ felix weah

age no matter.if u really desperate for a cool chic. am the one. grin

men can really be funny.i tot it used to be the girls that r desperate but i wonder oo shocked

@grow fast all the best wit ur search,was just kidding wit u.

cheers! wink
Re: I Dey Find Love by ifyalways(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2007
love is dead.she died while on board the titanic.
her elder sister LUST anyway is still alive and guess what shocked shes been waiting for you.hola her via lovenolust@lostlove.com

all d best in advance grin
Re: I Dey Find Love by olanajim(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2007
Rachi, it better be kidding game o. I don wan that ugly thing as my second in command. We get enough ugly faces at home already. Please come home, hunger is killing me!

@poster,
good luck in ya search.
Re: I Dey Find Love by iice(f): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2007
gawd! undecided
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2007
GOOD ONE, I CAN SEE WE HAVE THREE CHICS ALREADY,

1) rachiwise
2) ifyalways
3) iice

IN ANYWAY YOU APPLY HERE IS WELCOME IT COULD BE BY KIDING, INSULT, WHATEVER WAY IS PART OF IT , GOING GOING 13 CHICS REMAIN , NO TIME OOO LIKE I TELL UNA BEFORE,

OOO BEFORE I FORGET APPLICATION IS ZIRO POUNDS OOO,
Re: I Dey Find Love by ufobabe(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
me self dey apply ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i black one kind .

i fit still occupy space?
Re: I Dey Find Love by IderaN(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2007
@poster, you try well well shocked shocked shocked

na love i wan chop? abi na love go buy me fine fine clothes abeg o!!!
Re: I Dey Find Love by niceuzor: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
See thread? shocked

GUy! na which kind Love you dey find? smiley
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
GOOD ONE TWO MORE ADDED

4) ufobabe
5) Idera .N

REMAINING ELEVEN (11) NOW LADIES APPLY BEFORE IS TOO LATE I WILL NOT GIVE CHANCE FOR ANY BODY WHEN IS IS 16 CHICS

WELL I DONT THINK ufobabe IS GOING TO QUALIFY FOR THIS SHOW I JUST SAW HER PIC SHE IS NOT QUALIFY AT ALL, NO NO NO NO , , MINUSE 1 THAT IS MINUTE ufobabe REMAINING 12 CHICS, THAT IS MY OWN

ufobabe YOU ARE SUBTRACTED FROM THIS GAME NA NA NA AND PLS DONT APPLY AGAIN OK
Re: I Dey Find Love by ufobabe(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
BUT NA WATIN COME BE THE PROBLEM NOW?

NA LIE! ME SELF NO GREE.

I MUST APPLY.

WHICH KIND OPPRESSION BE DIS? NA LIE OHHHHHHH.

ME, I MUST APPLY! ELSE I GO SPOIL SHOW.
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2007
ufobabe:

BUT NA WATIN COME BE THE PROBLEM NOW?

NA LIE! ME SELF NO GREE.

I MUST APPLY.

WHICH KIND OPPRESSION BE DIS? NA LIE OHHHHHHH.

ME, I MUST APPLY! ELSE I GO SPOIL SHOW.

I GO ARREST YOU HERE OOO IF I SEE YOU HERE AGAIN HMMMMMM YOU GO SEE WAITING I GO DO YOU, OR YOU WAN FALSE ME TO GIVE YOU MY LOVE smiley, SEE MAKE I LIST THE QUALITIES OF WHAT I NEED AGAIN MAKE YOU SEE ,
SHE MUST FINE
SHE MUST DEY CUTE
SHE SHE MUST BE A GRADUATE
SHE MUST DONE DEY GO LONDON AND CANADA
SHE MUST DEY WORK
SHE MUST BE SMART
SHE MUST BE ATLEAST 5.6 FIT TALL ABOVE AND LAST BUT NOT THE LAST SHE MUST NOT BE A VIRGIN,

YOU HERE ME SO, MY LAWYER IS WATCHING YOU
Re: I Dey Find Love by 2dye4(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
how serious can it get?
Re: I Dey Find Love by Nautillus(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2007
U guyz are rather hilarious, lol

Cool thread sha grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Love by onyekang1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2007
Kip searching, u go find wink
Re: I Dey Find Love by ufobabe(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2007
i be lawyer 4 myself.

whether i qualify or not, me must apply.

which kind thing be this?

i must apply ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i bit all the qualities when u name 4 there 2times.

NO BI LIE! I GO SPOIL SHOW.

Re: I Dey Find Love by gbengeoou: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
Wahala wa o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Love by felixweah2: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2007
rachiwise @ if ur intrested kindly send ur pic to felix_weah02@yahoo.com i reside in turkey ,but i dey come home this december waiting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Dey Find Love by felixweah2: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
Idera .N@ as you fine rich na you dey say na love you wan chop? na wao so u dont love? you only in love with money that is so bad for nigerian girls .Money Money matter una no fit work ni? una mate dey turkey here dey try make something back home na guys eye make una dey look there ooo ayangba grin
Re: I Dey Find Love by SugaLips(f): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
I hope you find who you're looking for. Btw, are applications still up?
Re: I Dey Find Love by felixweah2: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
Suga_Lips@ are you the one on ur prof? the girl sweet die lol
Re: I Dey Find Love by SugaLips(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
Yep that's plain ol' me. I don't understand pidgin English though.
Re: I Dey Find Love by Harlex(m): 1:35am On Nov 20, 2007
It will be nice if what you want is a girl frient or boy friend, but for love, men my hand no dey ooooooooooo, now it is love, latter is will be heart break. me i want girl friend oooooooo.
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2007
@ ALL LADIES I WANT TO THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND RESPONSE SO FAR IS A GOOD ONE .

THE NUMBER OF GIRLS REGISTER SO FAR ARE BELOW

1) rachiwise
2) ifyalways
3) iice
4) ufobabe
5) Idera .N
6) onyeka_ng
7) Suga_Lips

ME STILL DEY WAIT FOR THE REMAIN 9 ( NINE ) SO YOU BETTER APPLY ,

YOU FIT BE THE LUCKY ONE,
Re: I Dey Find Love by IderaN(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2007
@FELIX_WEAH
the poster is the one looking for love, you are the one checking the pictures and analysing, wetin be your own oga?

im proud to be a nigerian and to answer your question, my LOVE is safe with someone and i will not like to share with anybody cos im not into ONLINE love. anyone ready for that should send me money first. do you understand or you want me to explain better in french? angry angry angry
Re: I Dey Find Love by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2007
Idera .N:

@FELIX_WEAH
the poster is the one looking for love, you are the one checking the pictures and analysing, wetin be your own oga?

im proud to be a nigerian and to answer your question, my LOVE is safe with someone and i will not like to share with anybody because im not into ONLINE love. anyone ready for that should send me money first. do you understand or you want me to explain better in french? angry angry angry

That's blunt and to the point! cheesy grin cheesy grin

grow fast:

I GO ARREST YOU HERE OOO IF I SEE YOU HERE AGAIN HMMMMMM YOU GO SEE WAITING I GO DO YOU, OR YOU WAN FALSE ME TO GIVE YOU MY LOVE smiley, SEE MAKE I LIST THE QUALITIES OF WHAT I NEED AGAIN MAKE YOU SEE ,
SHE MUST FINE
SHE MUST DEY CUTE
SHE SHE MUST BE A GRADUATE
SHE MUST DONE DEY GO LONDON AND CANADA
SHE MUST DEY WORK
SHE MUST BE SMART
SHE MUST BE ATLEAST 5.6 FIT TALL ABOVE AND LAST BUT NOT THE LAST SHE MUST NOT BE A VIRGIN,
YOU HERE ME SO, MY LAWYER IS WATCHING YOU

In that case, Ufobabe's fully qualified! wink smiley cheesy
Re: I Dey Find Love by lizzy1: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
ok ooooooooooo me self dey house,if u no dey fine no wahala no be fine we won shop,no worry abut d money god go proved for u,i dey house my na lizzy dis is my no 08082141810 or u fit mail me on dis lizzy1lov@yahoo.com i dey wait 4 u oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Dey Find Love by growfast(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
lizzy1:

ok ooooooooooo me self dey house,if u no dey fine no wahala no be fine we won shop,no worry abut d money god go proved for u,i dey house my na lizzy this is my no 08082141810 or u fit mail me on this lizzy1lov@yahoo.com i dey wait for you oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why did you have to make yourself public for that you are automatically disqualified, just go without any question, have this in mind my lawyer is watching you,

NEXT GIRL .
Re: I Dey Find Love by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2007
WHOEVER Added me to that list should DELETE me off with immediate effect . cool
i never applied ooooo abi na by force now? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

durhhh / Lonely Af, Need A Male Friend / I Need An Ideal Godfearing Spouse That Values Me,marriage,god,& Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.