Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? (2648 Views)

Looking For MR Or MRS Right? A Must Read Article / The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. / Finding A Mr Or Miss Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by kinglarry(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2006
How will you know that your boyfriend or girlfriend is Mr. or Miss Right?

Or what are you looking for in your wife or husband to be?
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by comely(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2006
He must be a mature,honest ,trust worthy human being and handsome .
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by whitelexi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2006
Wrong, He will start by being radical and acting crazy until u bring out the angel in him. If u can love a man whose description is intolerable, then he'll know u love him for who he truly is, he'll change and u will be happy u did in the first place grin
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by Zahymaka(m): 5:31am On Apr 01, 2006
This thing called "love" or "chemistry" sometimes plays tricks. You'll most likely fall for the kind of person you never dreamt of getting marrried to,
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by AaLiyaH2(f): 10:52pm On May 14, 2006
he must be interesting, with a body to sin for *so that i don't stray* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy don't care where he's coming from or wheer he's going to
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by thelma2(f): 2:51pm On May 22, 2006
hmn

This thing called "love" or "chemistry" sometimes plays tricks. You'll most likely fall for the kind of person you never dreamt of getting marrried to,

True, True True!
I feel you Zahy
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by kimba(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2006
I usually listen to my heart, and when I find her, I'll know.
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by GUNNER(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2006
Mr Right is hard to find sad

Matter of fact I gave up on looking cry

I feel like Mr Right is going to find me kiss

If I go out looking I will only find Mr Right NOW and he is a waste of time
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by eslynera(f): 1:35am On Nov 29, 2006
not on the face.
sometimes not by actions neither.

just inspect the heart grin
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by harvey(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2006
When u feel u have found her,take her to God he prayer sking God for a sign showing that she is truly ur better half,just like rebecca for issac in the bible.know that story?cos he is the maker of men.and he said none shall lack her mate.alles klar.
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by whitelexi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2006
Take her to God, Thats if she will agree to follow u there at first grin
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by harvey(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2006
@whitelexi

this man.how far.how was ur gig.hope say u go take ur woman to God in prayers before u marry am.
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2006
mr right,miss right!we are always praying for mr/miss right,but av we ever thought of working on ourselves and learnin to be the mr/miss right?
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by Busta(f): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2006
and wat is my tellin gonna fetch me?

a mr. right from NL?
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by katherinae(f): 2:26am On Nov 30, 2006
normally they have it written on their forheads
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by babyboy2(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2006
katherinae:

normally they have it written on their forheads
grin maybe he need glasses.
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by whitelexi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

mr right,miss right!we are always praying for mr/miss right,but av we ever thought of working on ourselfs and learnin to be the mr/miss right?

Right out of the top drawer!
Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by Coco29(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2006
i feel that any man can be mr right, women today have some how forgotten the god given skills we have, instead we complain about how he is always broke he can't f u c k or dress nice shit ladies teach his ass. men are only as bad as we allow them to be. wink wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2006
I love Coco!

oops, sorry i didnt mean it THAT way. I meant i love your style and attitude . . .

(1) (Reply)

Is He Her Bf? Should I Tell Her Parents? What Do I Do? / Why Does 99% Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives With Their Sisters In-law /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.