Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,343 members, 7,910,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Google Page Rank And Google Indexing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Page Rank And Google Indexing (1093 Views)

Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Indexing In A New Search Engine!! / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by Orthoclase(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2012
Hello all,
I tried to analyze my website using stats crop.com, andi got some results that I don't understand
1) google and bing has indexed my site 0 pages, but yahoo has indexed 23 pages
2) google page rank is also 0

I have a lot of content on my website, and we have started blogging too.

Why is this so, and what can I do to improve

Hope any one can help, Please help

Thank you
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by yawatide(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2012
Multiple reasons here, many of which could be combined:
1) You didn't submit your site to google and bing
2) You are not registered with google webmasters
3) you are registered with #2 above but didn't submit a sitemap.xml to them
4) What is the url of your site? Maybe it isn't structured properly (title tags, etc)
5) How old is your site? Google for example gives more weight to older sites
6) How relevant is your site to what it is promoting?
7) Do you have more than 1 area covered on your site? If your site covers black marbles, google will give more weight to it and know how to index it, as opposed to if your site covers black marbles and red cars.

As I said at the onset, there are many reasons. A url would be helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by jamessmit(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2012
I have go through your site and it looks like it is incomplete. For indexing good your site, you have to first complete design and development of your site. After that add proper unique content to it because google wants only fresh, unique and updated content.
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by Orthoclase(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2012
Thank you @ yawa-ti-de , the has been submitted to google, am wondering why it has not been ranked, the url is www.thebusinessoutliers.com
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by yawatide(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2012
So I am looking at the site and it appears it is violating a lot of the issues I have cited above. Also, with page names like "ctact" and "b2b", I don't see how search engines would index and/or rank your site well.

As an aside, your site doesn't appear to be secure. From the little I know about web security, your site shouldn't be throwing an error for the following URL (I got a url with a number as a parameter and replaced it with a tick):
http://www.thebusinessoutliers.com/inner.php?id='

Good luck!
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by Orthoclase(f): 8:25pm On May 25, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
So I am looking at the site and it appears it is violating a lot of the issues I have cited above. Also, with page names like "ctact" and "b2b", I don't see how search engines would index and/or rank your site well.

As an aside, your site doesn't appear to be secure. From the little I know about web security, your site shouldn't be throwing an error for the following URL (I got a url with a number as a parameter and replaced it with a tick):
http://www.thebusinessoutliers.com/inner.php?id='

Good luck!
Waoh!, thata trouble o, thanks, will resolve this straight away
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by Orthoclase(f): 8:31pm On May 25, 2012
Thank yo @ yawa-ti-de:
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by zangiff(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2012
attimes those sites can give unneccesary data to give u some headache.forget statcrop bro
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by sisqology(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2012
Have u actually opened ur site on mobile? What do u see?
Re: Google Page Rank And Google Indexing by fernandezray: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello people, I would like to buy a Working payoneer MasterCard from anybody willing to sell it..... pls I need it as soon as possible.... So if you need some cash and you are not really using the payoneer MasterCard...... Pls Kindly text me @ 08053539190 or just reply below..... Thanks God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Suggest Me Good Ebooks To Learn Php Nd Webdesign / HTML Buddie; Learn/practice Website Design On Your Mobile Device (for Newbies), / Nigeria’s Lagbook Twins Bounce Back | As MTV Hires Them To Redesign Tagworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.