Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,416 members, 7,940,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** (2070 Views)

Could She Be The World's Most Sexiest Female Referee? (see Photos) / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** by Wisdytech(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2012
Having sex, is one of the inflential thing to do but sinful b4 GOD.
Back in d hot afternoon of jan. 2005, dat my Preti gal frend GRACE calld me to cum to dair house dat she prepared a nice LAUNch 4 me, after eating d launch i kissd her wet lips and thnk her 4 her nice meal, she den mov to d bed rum, and surprise to me she was naked coming, @my trowsa my virgin hard dick was rising, she den sat on me and startd kissing me, mean while my hand was rocking her hard nipple hard, and my 2nd hand @her pussy, she startd moaning 4 fucking, b4 long she unboton my pant and suck my dick 4 30 mins, den she gave me d 1st AND BEST fucking of my life, nt long she shoutd "darling".. Bleep me hard.. I'm cumming.. Cum dip in me.., i filld her wet pussy wit my hot cum 6 times dat day, and since dat day she likes tourching my dick, b4 u kw it we end up furking 6 or more 'x' b4 departing... Nw she is a ful grwn gal, each day if she dnt Bleep me dat means she wont eat, attain her class or b happy...
Re: ** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** by Killz1(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2012
***Yawns*** Boring to the power of infinity. . . Even a blind man would read this and sleep off. . .
Re: ** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** by Mynd44: 3:46am On May 25, 2012
And does the OP intend to achieve from the above story? Is he trying to tell us he can copy paste or what
Re: ** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** by Nobody: 4:13am On May 25, 2012
Seriously, I don't know when exactly that UFO landed and dumped all these s.tupid people, but they apparently aren't coming back for them
Re: ** Share Ur Most Sexiest/erotic Stories/xperience In Ur Entire (life Here) ** by musulumi(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2012
Yemi was a lady i loved so much cos mere looking at her U̶̲̥̅̊ will agree with me that she is beautiful. Tall, fair and posseses a nice set of teeth. i doubted her romantic aspect until she convinced me beyond reasonable level. On this faithful night in our hotel room, she was on a black short nighty wear o. A skinmpy top coming to meet me on bed. My JT could not resist d display of her V curve as witnessed in her short. We kissed and caress her until i got to her main centre which is soaked already with d content of fluid i have never experienced in my life but in thickness n quantity. Oh my god! It afforded me d opportunity t easily finger her as she moaned as a sign of total agreement with my action. She begged me to come on her but i declined. She held my JS running d head with d fluid which escaped from it. i groaned. i moaned so i decided to bounce on her. It iwas d best cunt i ever bleeped. i spent about 48 minutes in her swinging up n down. Before day break i had gone 6 times. Though i couldn't go to work d next morning. She was damn sexy babe.

(1) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Davido Flaunting His New Ride / Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress / PHOTO: Beverly Osu Strips Off Her Clothes To Celebrate Winningtask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.