Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed (653 Views)

How Can Human Being be Treated This Way.. This Is Not Fair / Nnamani To Forfeit Properties To Federal Government / He Shot A Rapist, He Was Arrested On A Bail Of 500,000 Naira, Is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by simongonner: 7:07am On May 25, 2012
Former Senate President
Ken Nnamani said
yesterday that General
Muhamadu Buhari only
called for free and fair elections
in the country and not
bloodshed.
Nnamani said this in an interview
with newsmen in Abuja.
He said based on his
understanding of the statement
credited to Buhari, the former
head of state was not boisterous
in his comment.
The former senate president
urged well-meaning Nigerians
not to take undue advantage of
developments to create tension
in the country, saying opinions
such as Buhari’s should be taken
objectively.
“The way I understood him I
don’t think he was being too
boisterous because our people
responded to that in a way that
seemed like he was calling for
blood to flow; I didn’t
understand him that way.
“The way I understood the
statement is that if it’s not free
and fair it might spell doom for
the country, is a kind of
prediction but he’s not calling for
blood ,” he said (NAN)
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by simongonner: 7:30am On May 25, 2012
simon gonner: Former Senate President
Ken Nnamani said
yesterday that General
Muhamadu Buhari only
called for free and fair elections
in the country and not
bloodshed.
Nnamani said this in an interview
with newsmen in Abuja.
He said based on his
understanding of the statement
credited to Buhari, the former
head of state was not boisterous
in his comment.
The former senate president
urged well-meaning Nigerians
not to take undue advantage of
developments to create tension
in the country, saying opinions
such as Buhari’s should be taken
objectively.
“The way I understood him I
don’t think he was being too
boisterous because our people
responded to that in a way that
seemed like he was calling for
blood to flow; I didn’t
understand him that way.
“The way I understood the
statement is that if it’s not free
and fair it might spell doom for
the country, is a kind of
prediction but he’s not calling for
blood ,” he said (NAN)
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=163494%3Annamani-buhari-called-for-fair-elections-not-bloodshed&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by ckkris: 8:30am On May 25, 2012
Gen Buhari has antecedents, beginning with disdain and disobedience to President Shagari during the Chad crisis. Gen Buhari soon overthrew the democratically elected government of President Shehu Shagari, after which Buhari imposed the most brutal regime on Nigerians. There's so much to say about this dictator.
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by honeric01(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2012
ckkris: Gen Buhari has antecedents, beginning with disdain and disobedience to President Shagari during the Chad crisi[/b]s. G[b]en Buhari soon overthrew the democratically elected government of President Shehu Shagari, after which Buhari imposed the most brutal regime on Nigerians. There's so much to say about this dictator.

Liars like you needs to be shot on sight.
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by ckkris: 10:10am On May 25, 2012
Honeric,
You just proved me right, that you're brutal terrorists, and not democrats. Why can't you prove me wrong, by asking Buhari whether he obeyed the operational commands of President Shagari, his Commander in Chief, during the Chad crisis? Or shoot yourself! That's what honourable Samurai would do, unlike the Arabs who vent their frustrations on others. But this is NIGERIA.
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by honeric01(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2012
ckkris: Honeric,
You just proved me right, that you're brutal terrorists, and not democrats. Why can't you prove me wrong, by asking Buhari whether he obeyed the operational commands of President Shagari, his Commander in Chief, during the Chad crisis? Or shoot yourself! That's what honourable Samurai would do, unlike the Arabs who vent their frustrations on others. But this is NIGERIA.

You still need to be shot. ( A liar like you deserve to) cool
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by ckkris: 1:58pm On May 25, 2012
Boko Honeric,
Buhari, Bu-haram overthrew the democratically elected government of President Shehu Shagari, true or false. If you refuse to respond, I'll just suspend further details.
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by honeric01(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2012
ckkris: Boko Honeric,
Buhari, Bu-haram overthrew the democratically elected government of President Shehu Shagari, true or false. If you refuse to respond, I'll just suspend further details.

You are not worth discussing with because you are not intelligent, i mean this... go back to your history book for a lesson on who overthrew Shagari.
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by ckkris: 7:11pm On May 26, 2012
Honeric,
Ok, why don't you just mention who you think overthrew Shagari? I admit I don't know everything. But were you there, at the Officers' Mess, when Major Mustapha Jokolo declared Major General Buhari as Head of State?
Re: Nnamani: Buhari Called For Fair Elections Not Bloodshed by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2012
^^

He was declared the head of state, so does that make him the one who overthrew Shagari Jonathan's elder brother in mediocrity? Let me help you with a tip, how many people carried out the coup? you're allowed to use google because i know you don't even know the answer yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Accident!!! / Tenant Killed Over PHCN Bill / Police Show Off Pastors Over Human Skull Exhuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.